7:05 PM :  Florida ( 105 ) at  Philadelphia ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 145 ) at  Buffalo ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 110 ) at  Columbus ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 110 ) at  Montreal ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Colorado ( 220 ) at  Ottawa ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) at  Dallas ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 135 ) at  Los Angeles ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 215 ) at  San Jose ( -255 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Tilting to see my Sens/Sabres with Zach Smith instead of Burrows up to 29.60. Imagine if I had Burrows instead of Smith – SMH

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mathewsmarner said...

burrow’s strikes again

With another Hoffman assist. RG’s startling lineups page clearly led me astray.

Edit: Of course, some Brassard and Stone goals in the 3rd would make my lineup quite differentiated from other Ottawa stacks, so it has potential to turn around!

• maibockaddict

One of those nights where scores are low and having the right guys is tough. Am mega pissed dk removed panel buchnevich because I wanted to include him with my Nash-stepan stack smh

• mathewsmarner

dallas goal 19:52(pp)

• maibockaddict

And Vrana scores for the Caps! Who had him? Anyone?

• mathewsmarner

i have a vrana buchnevich stack

• sizzlebeans

@Scumpunch said...

Benn / Spezza / Seguin in warm-ups

Crap. I didn’t have time to see this and got eakin in there with them in a couple LUs

• Heterodox

@Zieg30 said...

With another Hoffman assist. RG’s startling lineups page clearly led me astray.

Edit: Of course, some Brassard and Stone goals in the 3rd would make my lineup quite differentiated from other Ottawa stacks, so it has potential to turn around!

Wasn’t just RG. DFO had the same, and is still showing that as the line.

• sizzlebeans

I’ve got a nice Turris/Hoffman/Smith stack going. Used lwl for that sweet combo. They had Burrows on that line earlier and changed it, so I did as well. Lame.

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

I’ve got a nice Turris/Hoffman/Smith stack going. Used lwl for that sweet combo. They had Burrows on that line earlier and changed it, so I did as well. Lame.

Seems like there have been quite a few contradictions with line combos on different sites lately. Would it make sense for a bunch of us to get together and try to monitor the beat writers twitter around lock to see if they post lines?

• Heterodox

@keephustlincuz said...

Seems like there have been quite a few contradictions with line combos on different sites lately. Would it make sense for a bunch of us to get together and try to monitor the beat writers twitter around lock to see if they post lines?

You can’t rely on any one of these sites. You have to cross-reference, and check time stamps. However, none of that would have helped tonight, it seems. There are also teams who, no matter what the official lines are listed as, seem to never have those players on the ice at the same time. It’s either a perpetual rotation, or they’re just shufflers. Buffalo and Ottawa are two teams who fit this description, though Buf has seemed more stable of late. Usually they’re the worst.

• sizzlebeans

Got Eakin, Lindell, and deHaan weighing down my Buf2/DAL1 LU :\

• mathewsmarner

roussel and lindell weighing down mine

• mathewsmarner

thinking the marner line will find it’s form again but leafs won’t get the win

• mathewsmarner

hmmm, did stone even play today?

• mattneverwins

@mathewsmarner said...

roussel and lindell weighing down mine

roussel is hurt not returning

• mathewsmarner

oh damn

• mathewsmarner

looking at car/chi/anh tomorrow all playing against teams on a back to back

• thetitanlb

The stars have 1 shot in the 3rd period in 14 minutes

• thetitanlb

The stars just ruined my night

• thetitanlb

I have 5 different stars who have combined for .5 points in the 3rd period. 1 sog for the whole period. It’s over

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

I have 5 different stars who have combined for .5 points in the 3rd period. 1 sog for the whole period. It’s over

or is it?

Ugh. Needed that ppg goal there , though I have Benn, too so that helped get over the cash line for now in forecheck. But Isles stack was high up so was hoping for a PPG there.

• mathewsmarner

every game today was either 2-1 or 1-0 with the exception of buf/ari nyl/dal
    that means tomorrow carolina scores 10

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

OMFG. Lee flubbed the damn empty net. That would have been huge. Would have been from Bailey.

• NextSignal

Dallas is a trainwreck.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).