7:05 PM :  Florida ( 105 ) at  Philadelphia ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 145 ) at  Buffalo ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 110 ) at  Columbus ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 110 ) at  Montreal ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Colorado ( 220 ) at  Ottawa ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) at  Dallas ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 135 ) at  Los Angeles ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 215 ) at  San Jose ( -255 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mathewsmarner

mathew perrault tomorrow 4000dk last 4 games 3g6a

• thetitanlb

Man the Dallas line switches just ruined a lot it seemed. Lined Richie and Ekin since they were supposed to line with Seguin and Benn. Thought they could get some pieces of goals. Sharp got screwed as well by the line switches

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Those last two quick EN goals in Buffalo put a bunch of these tournaments out of reach for many late-game hammer lineups.

• thetitanlb

@Zieg30 said...

Those last two quick EN goals in Buffalo put a bunch of these tournaments out of reach for many late-game hammer lineups.

Agreed those empty net goals were brutal since those guys were decently owned

• mathewsmarner

why are names of larsen or larsson restricted to playing defence in the nhl?

• NextSignal

@Zieg30 said...

SJ 2 is still capable of ruining everything.

• mathewsmarner

hope the bozak line gets the final goal

• sizzlebeans

I think the 20 max helped people like me in the Forecheck tonight. Not very many of the usual suspects high up the board. I’m on my phone so I can’t view the csv, I’m wondering if some of the usual winners even played. I didn’t see Robinhood, or sud, or others that aren’t coming to mind right now.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

I think the 20 max helped people like me in the Forecheck tonight. Not very many of the usual suspects high up the board. I’m on my phone so I can’t view the csv, I’m wondering if some of the usual winners even played. I didn’t see Robinhood, or sud, or others that aren’t coming to mind right now.

Loved the 20 max, and you could see the result in a leaderboard not dominated by the typical names.

Sometimes larger maxes are necessary for bigger prize pools, though, so it’s a balance.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).