7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 175 ) at  Florida ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 115 ) at  Carolina ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Winnipeg ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 225 ) at  Vegas ( -265 ) —- T: 225
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Vancouver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NewMike

What’s the best source for injury updates?

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@NewMike said...

What’s the best source for injury updates?

rotoworld is always good

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Hmm.. should be a higher scoring night and I landed on Van and Col.. This prolly isn’t going to end up on top lol

• NextSignal

Liking the current MTL2 line. Know they’re shit on the road, but a banged up NYI team should nullify that.

• canuck1995

@NextSignal said...

Liking the current MTL2 line.

I’ve been waiting for something like this. Love Gallagher and I don’t ever really use one-offs so really counting on this line

• canuck1995

No Eberle in warmup

http://sportspyder.com/teams/new-york-islanders/tweeter_types/3/tweets

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@canuck1995 said...

Link

Quo

Clutterbuck has taken his place. This is frustrating.

• Blahaaron

Barzal is gonna up his shot count tonight so he could get a few goals.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Woo hoo!!! Yahoo overlay. It’s only $0.25 ones but 235/455 filled. Had to scamble to get these in.

• sizzlebeans

@NextSignal said...

Liking the current MTL2 line. Know they’re shit on the road, but a banged up NYI team should nullify that.

I only made one line tonight and went with ROR/Rein over them for my 3rd duo that included a C and i prefer ROR to Drouin…but i really like that line tonight

• Blahaaron

Of course it is gally

• mathewsmarner

mtl line 2, hope u have them

can’t be good for barzal who is a -1 (ray of hope is he has the most ice time so far for the islanders)

announcer commenting how barzal should watch his shifts since he’s extending them

• Blahaaron

Gooooo WPG3 and NYR2&3 and Daniel Sedin.

• Blahaaron

Habs player falls pretty easy actually looks like he tripped himself and then there goes isles pp and Galchenyuk scores. Sums up their season. Refs are ignoring any time a habs player commits a penalty.

• baahstonbotfly

@Blahaaron said...

Habs player falls pretty easy actually looks like he tripped himself and then there goes isles pp and Galchenyuk scores. Sums up their season. Refs are ignoring any time a habs player commits a penalty.

• someclevername

I had Galchenyuk earlier and took him out – don’t even remember why now. Hat trick is assured.

• mathewsmarner

you get the feeling that fla 1 is about to load on the sabres after dadonov’s assist and barkov’s goal?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Well, I have MTL 2 with Florida 1 on DK with Fleury later. OF course, I only played 3 lus tonight on DK of which this is one and but it’s only in the $1 entry. I have a rough night on DK last night and nice night on FD so I played heavier there tonight.

• hautalak

• x2

Yeah I’m gonna need WPG to step it up!

I could use Wheeler, Schief, or Connor to score like he did there!

• richierich

Went with a Barkov/Dadonov/Bjugstad stack

Giddy up

• Blahaaron

Buff the stuff

• Blahaaron

Lol Barzal didn’t get a call and then habs scored so he tells the refs to fk off and he gets an unsportsmanlike. To be fair the refs have their habs goggles on tonight.

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

Buff the stuff

I’ll take it but damn I need some L1 goals!!!

• someclevername

Didn’t play him tonight but happy to see Juulsen get his first NHL goal

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Nyr3 only 1% owned in the breakaway. Have them with Florida 1. Let’s go Rangers (won’t hear me say that too often)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).