7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 175 ) at  Florida ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 115 ) at  Carolina ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Winnipeg ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 225 ) at  Vegas ( -265 ) —- T: 225
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Vancouver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@yountingly said...

Nyr3 only 1% owned in the breakaway. Have them with Florida 1. Let’s go Rangers (won’t hear me say that too often)

I’m with you on L3 but too bad WPG L1 is laying an egg in a SMASH game.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@yountingly said...

Nyr3 only 1% owned in the breakaway. Have them with Florida 1. Let’s go Rangers (won’t hear me say that too often)

Ha . And nyr2 scores. I do have them as well somewhere

• keephustlincuz

@yountingly said...

I liked that line quite a bit tonight.

• Blahaaron

Yeas I’m on wpg3 and nyr 2

Whatever the hayes line is

• keephustlincuz

@yountingly said...

Ha . And nyr2 scores. I do have them as well somewhere

ny3 scored…..

• Blahaaron

Galchenny with the hatty in his 400th game dat ain’t baddy

• someclevername

Of course

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

ny3 scored…..

Ah. Yeah, early today when I made lu, fd listed (and pretty sure dfo had it listed that way too) the Zucc line as 3 and Hayes as 2. (Unless im remembering incorrectly). Snow removal and lights flicking due to this storm and shitty Islanders got me mixed up maybe.

Could use that Florida 1 line g and nice game from fleury to get this dk lu over 60.

• someclevername

Playing the late night and just happened to get on Daily Face Off to check out a line and Josi not playing tonight – Josi, Hartnell, Craig Smith & Yannick Weber all out due to rest. I had Josi & Hartnell lol man I would have been po’d. Maybe was out earlier but I just saw it. I guess Getzlaf out too for the Ducks and Wennberg for Columbus

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Hanging on in, or near, first place in a bunch of the huge prize satellites. Need WPG 3 to open up in the third period to match my MON 2 stacks.

• richierich

Saw that Smith was out just in the nick of time. Yeesh.

I have MacKinnon/Rantenan with Florida 1 stack and Fleury still left. Would have f’d the whole thing up.

• sizzlebeans

Hoping lots of people miss the NSH news. Also, how pissed is VAN going to be tonight watching other teams think they can rest guys against you. Looking forward to this late slate.

• richierich

Really hard to believe that the one night I entered too late to get into a good GPP… that I might have a GPP winning LU. However, I only played cash.

I have 114.6 on FD with 19 periods remaining

• sizzlebeans

@Zieg30 said...

Hanging on in, or near, first place in a bunch of the huge prize satellites. Need WPG 3 to open up in the third period to match my MON 2 stacks.

I see you up there in the spin o rama satties. I’ve got 3 out of 4 St Patty Sattys right now. Hoping that holds on. CAR1 waited till the last min to get a goal and Aho had no piece of it

• someclevername

Trocheck really gonna give me the ol’ goose egg

• Blahaaron

No Getzlaf either. Getzlaf Josi and Smith are very highly owned In the late hip check. That’ll help a lot.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Josi 9.6 in the breakaway. Found him in an awesmo lu.

• mathewsmarner

vegas 1 not wasting any time

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

You didn’t switch out josi.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@sizzlebeans said...

I see you up there in the spin o rama satties. I’ve got 3 out of 4 St Patty Sattys right now. Hoping that holds on. CAR1 waited till the last min to get a goal and Aho had no piece of it

Oof. Really needed VGK to have a quiet night in a great matchup. Annoyingly I have my VGK 1 with MON 1, not 2.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

You didn’t switch out josi.

Oof. Didn’t know. I had twitter feeds for Anaheim, CBJ, and VGK open, but not NSH.

• younghazondabeat

Welp the Avalanche is destroying the Wild smh….4-0

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh well. Colorado 1 taking over.

• Blahaaron

I don’t know if this is a popular opinion but MacKinnon is probably the best player this year.

• Blahaaron

37 pts in the 9pm hip check. A Namestnikov vesey goal would be big.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).