7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 175 ) at  Florida ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 115 ) at  Carolina ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Winnipeg ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    9:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 225 ) at  Vegas ( -265 ) —- T: 225
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Vancouver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• younghazondabeat

YUP THE AVALANCHE SHUT THE NIGHT DOWN GOODNIGHT 6-0 WOW DIDNT SEE THIS COMING!!!!

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Sometimes the gut call is the right call!

• Blahaaron

MacKdaddy is a guy you can never fade.

• canuck1995

Mtl 2 and Col 1, Gilmour, and Varly all playing still, fingers crossed on that

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@canuck1995 said...

Mtl 2 and Col 1, Gilmour, and Varly all playing still, fingers crossed on that

That’s gotta be the winning combo, no? What GPPs do you have it in?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Break even about right now. WTF happened to WPG L1? They decided not to show up. Complete garbage!!! Really salty about that. I have so many other pieces right too. Just never quite works out.

• canuck1995

@Zieg30 said...

That’s gotta be the winning combo, no? What GPPs do you have it in?

The $5 Friday Five entry one. I’m currently in 7th. Gilmour needs to do something for me and Varly needs to hold down the fort then I could come first in that

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

Break even about right now. WTF happened to WPG L1? They decided not to show up. Complete garbage!!! Really salty about that. I have so many other pieces right too. Just never quite works out.

Wheeler missed the wide open empty net from the offensive zone line. His point streak ended there.

• hautalak

• x2

Good luck!

All I can do tonight is bitch. COL L1 is so good lately but so expensive that I thought a fade was in order. I have 19.5 points right now :( I just don’t get it sometimes because my “pivot” was WPG L1 and they did nothing!!! I’ve only played the “Deep” Hip Check 3 times and each time have missed cashing. I mean it’s basically a DU for crying out loud. The only thing that’s ok is I’m cheap so it’s only a few bucks. And with that I’m done complaining for tonight.

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

Good luck!

All I can do tonight is bitch. COL L1 is so good lately but so expensive that I thought a fade was in order. I have 19.5 points right now :( I just don’t get it sometimes because my “pivot” was WPG L1 and they did nothing!!! I’ve only played the “Deep” Hip Check 3 times and each time have missed cashing. I mean it’s basically a DU for crying out loud. The only thing that’s ok is I’m cheap so it’s only a few bucks. And with that I’m done complaining for tonight.

Sincr wpg1 is the line that gets targeted it leaves Laine and Ehlers to do their thing. So going forward they’re the line to play (for me anyway)

• Blahaaron

@canuck1995 said...

The $5 Friday Five entry one. I’m currently in 7th. Gilmour needs to do something for me and Varly needs to hold down the fort then I could come first in that

Yes let’s get some Gilmour assists.

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

Wheeler missed the wide open empty net from the offensive zone line. His point streak ended there.

I mean a goal woulda been nice but I was expecting at least 2-3 from them TBH. Wheeler usually kills DET too.

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

Sincr wpg1 is the line that gets targeted it leaves Laine and Ehlers to do their thing. So going forward they’re the line to play (for me anyway)

Have my shares of them but played heavier on Yahoo tonight and only had time for a single DK bullet which was good for me anyway tonight.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@canuck1995 said...

Good luck.

My only hope of a big night tonight is if VAN 1 (Boeser, etc.) can somehow surpass MON 2. They’ve got one goal! Two periods to get 4 more!

• canuck1995

@Zieg30 said...

Good luck.

My only hope of a big night tonight is if VAN 1 (Boeser, etc.) can somehow surpass MON 2. They’ve got one goal! Two periods to get 4 more!

Thanks, I can get behind rooting for that to happen. I’ve got a Mon2 with that Vancouver line so if that’s what we need for more forum success tonight, then go Van

• canuck1995

The guy in second is playing a goalie for salary cap relief that isnt even playing, Kevin Boyle

• someclevername

@canuck1995 said...

The guy in second is playing a goalie for salary cap relief that isnt even playing, Kevin Boyle

I should have played him instead of Fleury

• canuck1995

@someclevername said...

I should have played him instead of Fleury

haha yeah that game is certainly not turning out how many had hoped. I thought we would see higher ownership on Vegas line1

• canuck1995

1 DK point away from winning $10,000. Never thought I would be so heartbroken over 4th

• Blahaaron

I dont understand why fleury is always the most money. He’s just not capable lately of shutting games down. He lets too many in and people keep playing him.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

.2 behind first place for a SPIN-O-RAMA ticket. Montour with the goose-egg. Need Montour to get at least a shot or block in the third, and outpace Leipsec (in third place .3 behind me).

I see you back there in 4th, sizzle, with Hunt!

Edit: nevermind that! our chances are done, sizzle, with that VGK 1 line goal.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@canuck1995 said...

1 DK point away from winning $10,000. Never thought I would be so heartbroken over 4th

Ouch. Sorry. I hope you at least hold up there.

• sizzlebeans

Yea, gonna need the impossible to happen and have Hunt score a couple unassisted. I’m still clinging to some $40 and $8 tickets that i hope stick.

• canuck1995

@Zieg30 said...

Ouch. Sorry. I hope you at least hold up there.

Yeah, it appears to be sliding away slowly, One of these days, though.

• richierich

Anyone in a FD GPP that can tell me what the winning score is shaping up to be?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).