7:05 PM :  Carolina ( -105 ) at  Florida ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 350 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -450 ) —- T: 6½o-35
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 220 ) at  Toronto ( -260 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -115 ) at  Montreal ( -105 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 250 ) at  Boston ( -300 ) —- T: 6u-15
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 130 ) at  Arizona ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 145 ) at  St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    10:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 155 ) at  Calgary ( -175 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jbodnar

Fading TB today makes too much sense from both a game theory and narrative perspective…

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results:

Mr_Papageorgio – 44.2
    TheGrate1 – 43.5
    cob1979 – 41.8
    Tratow – 39.1
    sizzlebeans – 36.7

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 15 Player – Top 3 (Early 1PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69799859

• Canuckage

Re posting from yesterday’s thread for those that might of missed.

I’ve set up a small RG forum freeroll for today. Sorry I am a lot lazier than Felix therefore there wouldn’t be lots of payouts. Payouts will ideally be sent thru Paypal and possibly e-transfer. The link for the contest: https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69792250

Payout structure:
    1st : $75 + $50(Charity of winner’s choice)
    2nd: $50
    3rd: $25
    4th: $25
    5th: $10
    6th: $10
    7th: $10

• PhoFever

@Jbodnar said...

Fading TB today makes too much sense from both a game theory and narrative perspective…

Fade, or just play non-chalk lines!

• lwilly

TB line up to -500, when’s the last time a team was this heavily favoured?

• PocketsSloppy

@Canuckage said...

I’ve set up a small RG forum freeroll for today. Sorry I am a lot lazier than Felix therefore there wouldn’t be lots of payouts. Payouts will ideally be sent thru Paypal and possibly e-transfer. The link for the contest: https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69792250

Payout structure:

Thank you for the free roll, Ivanage.

• whoisjohngalt420

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

Thanks. Super nice of you to do this!

• tristanwolf

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

thanks for the freeroll!

been on a schneid lately. gonna roll with johnny hockey and the late night flames hammer tonight hopefully change my luck up.

• yisman

@lwilly said...

TB line up to -500, when’s the last time a team was this heavily favoured?

been years

not only the biggest favorite this season, biggest favorite by quite a margin

thanks for the freeroll, Canuck

• mattspot10

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

Thank you sir! Very generous of you guys to do this!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

thanks for the freeroll!

been on a schneid lately. gonna roll with johnny hockey and the late night flames hammer tonight hopefully change my luck up.

Hey I think you forgot to claim your prize from my freeroll!

Thanks Canuckage! I’ll enter but I’ll distribute the prize if I win!

• Syzltuth

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

The forum has been on a roll and congrats to everyone that’s winning the big ones! Thank you for setting this up, I just entered! This is the only main slate action I’ll have tonight as I’m out with the family to the Boston aquarium today and won’t have time to keep up with any news. Have 1 entry in the early slate, kind of a mixed bag of everyone lol. Good luck tonight everyone, I hope someone wins big again!

• tristanwolf

@Felixxberg said...

Hey I think you forgot to claim your prize from my freeroll!

Thanks Canuckage! I’ll enter but I’ll distribute the prize if I win!

you’re right felix thanks i just got back from vacation in denver and catching up i’ll dm you. very generous of you and ivanage to run these.

• Turnabuck

Thanks for the freeroll. And thanks for all the help on this forum. Best forum on Rotogrinders.

• Syzltuth

If you’re looking for a cheap pint d-man, I’ve been playing Matt Roy the last few slates he’s been on and he’s been decent. Got 4.5 last game and is only 2,700 today. Pp time, yesterday was his birthday. Just waiting for him to find the back of the net or grab an assist or 2

• Sportsfan100

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

Very generous! Thank you! I’ve been reading this forum for the past week or so trying to better understand dfs hockey since NBA is getting harder and harder. I don’t know much about hockey, so I don’t anticipate winning, but I’m hoping I’ll learn a little about lineup construction from the other participants. Thanks again!

• mfetzner

@Canuckage said...

Payout structure:

This forum has some good dudes to do stuff like this. Thank you to all. I have been in many chats over the years never seen one as helpful as this one. Used to just pop in occasionally but now find myself stopping in every day to read what people have to say as it always provides good insight into that days slate. Love playing DFS but with a full time job and two young kids my time is limited for research so I appreciate what this forum offers.

Probably should get in these forum contests as guys in here have been killing it lately. I don’t play on DK often so it might help me build a better lineup there. I always have done better on FD so tend to play there the most.

Anyway thanks again for this contest and the good info you guys provide daily!

• PhoFever

Thanks Ivanage!!!!!

• billsrock

Thank you kindly. 🤗

• keephustlincuz

Ivanage… I’ll enter but if I happen to win anything just add it to the charity amount.

Appreciate the freeroll. thanks.

• andrew34232

Thx for the freeroll! Gl tonight everyone

• yisman

it appears Parise will miss tonight’s game

• NIN1002

Guess everyone is distracted by the freeroll and has no thoughts today on anything as every post is about the freeroll…lol.

I only play on Yahoo so freeroll is useless to me.

• sizzlebeans

Mantha out, too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).