7:05 PM :  Carolina ( -105 ) at  Florida ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 350 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -450 ) —- T: 6½o-35
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 220 ) at  Toronto ( -260 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -115 ) at  Montreal ( -105 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 250 ) at  Boston ( -300 ) —- T: 6u-15
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 130 ) at  Arizona ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 145 ) at  St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    10:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 155 ) at  Calgary ( -175 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

Worth recapping the Lightning again. So absurd!

Johnson 0 FP
    Stamkos 2
    Palat 1
    Gourde 0.5
    Miller 0
    Point 1 (one point, makes sense)

• cheezpizza

You could’ve played any TB Dman and been alright.

• OttawaCityMadman

Defence the name of Tampas game. I had McDonaugh in one but wont recover from the point palat emptiness

• cheezpizza

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Defence the name of Tampas game. I had McDonaugh in one but wont recover from the point palat emptiness

I had Kuch, Cirelli, and Miller. Only regret is Miller.

• Canuckage

Horrible night for me so far but I see Papageo leading the $333 so let’s GO!

• mr_papageorgio

@Canuckage said...

Horrible night for me so far but I see Papageo leading the $333 so let’s GO!

I need Johnny G and Brodie to outscore Greenway by 1.8 points the rest of the way and nothing big from Fiala+Dubs. Seems doable but the sweat is real!

• cheezpizza

@mr_papageorgio said...

I need Johnny G and Brodie to outscore Greenway by 1.8 points the rest of the way and nothing big from Fiala+Dubs. Seems doable but the sweat is real!

Yea man. Im crossing my fingers for the top 10(in 8th now). Hope you win it.

• mr_papageorgio

@cheezpizza said...

Yea man. Im crossing my fingers for the top 10(in 8th now). Hope you win it.

Thanks, hope you can hang on for a top 10!

• cheezpizza

@mr_papageorgio said...

Thanks, hope you can hang on for a top 10!

Thanks!

• mr_papageorgio

CGY PP, I’ll take a Gaudreau goal please.

• sizzlebeans

BOL Mr Papa, you deserve a bink.

• mr_papageorgio

@sizzlebeans said...

BOL Mr Papa, you deserve a bink.

Thanks! I don’t know about deserve but between NHL and NBA I’ve had some really close calls this season and I’d love to get the monkey off my back and get a GPP win. Gotta give a shoutout to the regulars in here, this is my first season doing NHL regularly and I feel like I’ve learned a ton from you guys so thanks!

• yisman

Hornqvist, Palat, Gourde, and Backlund yet somehow cashing anyway https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/8831274

• yisman

@mr_papageorgio said...

good luck!

• yisman

@Canuckage said...

Re posting from yesterday’s thread for those that might of missed.

I’ve set up a small RG forum freeroll for today. Sorry I am a lot lazier than Felix therefore there wouldn’t be lots of payouts. Payouts will ideally be sent thru Paypal and possibly e-transfer. The link for the contest: https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69792250

Payout structure:
    1st : $75 + $50(Charity of winner’s choice)
    2nd: $50
    3rd: $25
    4th: $25
    5th: $10
    6th: $10
    7th: $10

update

papa got first, deejones second

other positions can potentially change

I finished 32.7 with Johnson+Hornqvist+Palat+Schultz=2 FP. Ugly night! PIT and TB get 5 goals apiece yet I use 2 from each team who bust.

• cheezpizza

Congrats papa. Managed 10th myself.

• mr_papageorgio

Barring any stat corrections it looks like I’ve officially joined the GPP winners club. It feels good but I hope this is just the first of many!

Canuckage – I’m going to forfeit my freeroll winnings so go ahead and bump everyone up one spot.

I’ll be running my own freeroll soon. Tomorrow’s slate is weak so I’ll look to do it early next week, probably Monday or Tuesday.

Me right now:

• mr_papageorgio

@cheezpizza said...

Congrats papa. Managed 10th myself.

Thanks, congrats to you too!

• cheezpizza

@mr_papageorgio said...

Thanks, congrats to you too!

Congrats on your first win. Ive won MLB and NBA contests but only scared 1st in NFL and NHL.

• Canuckage

Congrats papa!! Never too late to win your first NHL GPP! As Papa requested to forfeit his winnings, I bumped everyone up a spot. The final standings should be the following:

1st : $75 + $50(Charity of winner’s choice) – deejones49
    2nd: $50 – akdarstudios
    3rd: $25 – whoisjohngalt420
    4th: $25 – land_of_the_lock
    5th: $10 – dyavid
    6th: $10 – TheDaz
    7th: $10 – mandrzejewski

Winners please PM me the payment information.

• AJS

Odd question, in the Calgary game tonight Austin Czarnik was credited with a SOG for a goal that was later ruled no goal due to goalie interference, does he still receive credit for a shot on goal or missed shot? This is the difference between me cashing in a 3 man contest, it was ruled a shot, is this correct or a mistake?

• deejones49

@mr_papageorgio said...

Barring any stat corrections it looks like I’ve officially joined the GPP winners club. It feels good but I hope this is just the first of many!

Canuckage – I’m going to forfeit my freeroll winnings so go ahead and bump everyone up one spot.

I’ll be running my own freeroll soon. Tomorrow’s slate is weak so I’ll look to do it early next week, probably Monday or Tuesday.

Me right now:

Thanks send charity to Alzheimer’s research and i will pm my paypal address for the rest

• cheezpizza

@AJS said...

Odd question, in the Calgary game tonight Austin Czarnik was credited with a SOG for a goal that was later ruled no goal due to goalie interference, does he still receive credit for a shot on goal or missed shot? This is the difference between me cashing in a 3 man contest, it was ruled a shot, is this correct or a mistake?

Should still be a SOG.

• cheezpizza

@deejones49 said...

Thanks send charity to Alzheimer’s research and i will pm my paypal address for the rest

As someone who has watched Alzheimer’s wreak havoc on family members, i appreciate that choice.

• deejones49

@cheezpizza said...

As someone who has watched Alzheimer’s wreak havoc on family members, i appreciate that choice.

I have watched 2 people die from this disease and it is horrible to watch until you have someone ask you your name over a 100 times in one day you dont know.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).