NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:38 PM :  Colorado ( -320 ) at  Detroit ( 260 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    8:08 PM :  Edmonton ( 115 ) at  Nashville ( -135 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well we have a 2 game slate. You know what that means… Another gimmick contest!!! It’s a $1 20 man top 5. Play 2 players from each team and choose whatever goalie. Follow the rules (it’s in the contest name Good luck.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/86543436

• ifthethunder

I’m in, Hautalak. My gimmick lineup yesterday was better than my “real” one. (Not that it was very good, either.) Curse you Marc Fleury and the Vegans!
    ~

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

gravity44 – 134.5
    nucks916 – 131.1
    KETTLEHEADS – 122.3
    OttawacityMadman – 114.5
    akdarstudios – 105.3

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (3/2 – 7:30 PM)

Full – 25/25

• ifthethunder

@PocketsSloppy said...

akdarstudios – 105.3
    bekar81 – 104.5
    keephustlincuz – 91.9
    TheDaz – 90.1
    coochnux – 90

Congrats, akdarstudios!
    ~

• Stashu

@ifthethunder said...

Congrats, akdarstudios!
    ~

Thanks ifthethunder, that was actually the gimmick game by hautalak!

Gravity44 won the Pockets contest

• gmen81

@PocketsSloppy said...

akdarstudios – 105.3
    bekar81 – 104.5
    keephustlincuz – 91.9
    TheDaz – 90.1
    coochnux – 90

Threw this one together quickly and got 2nd. Did the same in pockets the other day and placed. New strategy

• PocketsSloppy

@Stashu said...

Thanks ifthethunder, that was actually the gimmick game by hautalak!

Gravity44 won the Pockets contest

Sorry about the confusion. I have amended the results.

• keephustlincuz

Col a -300 fav with hutchnison in goal.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Enjoy the $1 donation. Lol
    Guess I’ve never really noticed the league that’s set up, or it was just the idea of a gimmick lineup that caught my attention, but seemed like fun. For just a buck, seemed worth a try.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (3/3 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/86559455

• hautalak

• x2

Leave the money on the table night?!

• yisman

yet another 2 game slate

The NHL may not care about us but I’ll keep churning out that goalie pool when I can.

DK

Smith, Hutchinson

• maibockaddict

@hautalak said...

Leave the money on the table night?!

No matter what you do it will be the guy you don’t play that breaks the slate

• hautalak

• x2

@maibockaddict said...

No matter what you do it will be the guy you don’t play that breaks the slate

I think we call all day…

• FantasySultan

just take 1 player from every line tonight. no correlation. play Nashville goalie because everyone will be all over Edmonton. like last night with vegas. hahaha

• ifthethunder

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Enjoy the $1 donation. Lol
    Guess I’ve never really noticed the league that’s set up, or it was just the idea of a gimmick lineup that caught my attention, but seemed like fun. For just a buck, seemed worth a try.

Exactly right.
    ~

• mr_papageorgio

I swear if tonight is opposite night again and DET smashes/contains COL I’m going to seriously consider shutting it down for the season.

• gairz

Bernier v Hutchinson tonight in Det.

• OttawaCityMadman

Nikkuskin hurt in warms ups. Any updates?

• gairz

#Avs team official said Cale Makar will be out and is day-to-day with an upper-body injury while Valeri Nichushkin will play tonight.

• Steverino01

#Avs team official said Cale Makar will be out and is day-to-day with an upper-body injury while Valeri Nichushkin will play tonight.

• yisman

Colorado shenanigans again!

• gairz

bunch of crap! again!

• mr_papageorgio

@gairz said...

Are you fucking serious? Of course I have Makar so my night’s done and so am I now. Best of luck to you guys.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).