• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 125 ) at  Detroit ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( -125 ) at  Toronto ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 220 ) at  Nashville ( -270 ) —- T: 220
    8:35 PM :  San Jose ( -145 ) at  Dallas ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dyavid

I have a tough time fading the hottest player in hockey B March. He’s put up 20 pts in his last 11 games and is still under priced on dk

• sizzlebeans

Eichel’s skating with ROR at winger now?

• Scumpunch

@keephustlincuz said...

Are we expecting the Kadri line to be matched up with Bergeron and krejci line on bozak?

Kadri vs. Bergeron is a lock. Recent history suggests that it will be either the Matthews line or the Boyle line against the Krejci line, while the Bozak line sees a lot of Boston’s 3rd and 4th lines.

• NYGfan1983

@sizzlebeans said...

Eichel’s skating with ROR at winger now?

I saw that I like buff to score a bit tonight they been in a funk

• hcassidy

? is who is the goalie of the night?

• sizzlebeans

Could be Hertl coming up, if Hansen can’t go…

“Coming off a 3-3 homestand in which they scored one goal in both losses to St. Louis and Anaheim, perhaps DeBoer is ready to shuffle the deck.

One choice might be to move Tomas Hertl back in that left wing spot for the time being, moving Chris Tierney to third line center and inserting Danny O’Regan as the fourth line center.”

https://twitter.com/CurtisPashelka?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

• keephustlincuz

It’s been bothering me all day that the buf/det total is 5 and not 5.5.

The only thing I can come up with is buffalo is in a look ahead spot.

Anyone have some reasoning for the total?

• Benn91

@hcassidy said...

? is who is the goalie of the night?

Rinne

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

Game will be played at fairly slow pace. Neither team can score and neither are all that bad defensively, I think it is low scoring as well.

• saulgoodman

RG Overall Ranking

Buffalo is not bad defensively? lol…

• keephustlincuz

@pepsi7 said...

Game will be played at fairly slow pace. Neither team can score and neither are all that bad defensively, I think it is low scoring as well.

Fair point. thx.

• Heterodox

@keephustlincuz said...

This is the unusually descriptive blurb when you click on Tyler Ennis on DK, from Rotowire. Note the first sentence, and the last.

ANALYSIS: Moving Ennis up the depth chart seems to be head coach Dan Bylsma’s last resort to spark a Buffalo offense that has scored just two goals in regulation time over its past three games. Ennis has spent most of the year on the team’s fourth line, quietly waiting for his opportunity even though he admits he’s struggling in a checking role. With nine points in 41 games in his eighth season in Buffalo, Ennis’ future with the team is murky. At 27 years old, he’s in his prime, but injuries over the past two seasons have really hurt his development and production. He has a good matchup against a team that doesn’t defend very well, but also keep in mind that the Sabres have four defensemen out with injuries, meaning the top line will have to take care of its own zone first, which may hurt the trio’s offensive opportunities.

• keephustlincuz

@Heterodox said...

This is the unusually descriptive blurb when you click on Tyler Ennis on DK, from Rotowire. Note the first sentence, and the last.

ANALYSIS: Moving Ennis up the depth chart seems to be head coach Dan Bylsma’s last resort to spark a Buffalo offense that has scored just two goals in regulation time over its past three games. Ennis has spent most of the year on the team’s fourth line, quietly waiting for his opportunity even though he admits he’s struggling in a checking role. With nine points in 41 games in his eighth season in Buffalo, Ennis’ future with the team is murky. At 27 years old, he’s in his prime, but injuries over the past two seasons have really hurt his development and production. He has a good matchup against a team that doesn’t defend very well, but also keep in mind that the Sabres have four defensemen out with injuries, meaning the top line will have to take care of its own zone first, which may hurt the trio’s offensive opportunities.

The start of that analysis makes it seem bleak for buffalo but the last part is telling me that Detroit is bad defensively.
    On top of that buffalo is icing some ahl defensemen which bodes well for Detroit.
    And Detroit is starting mrazek,

• Heterodox

@keephustlincuz said...

The start of that analysis makes it seem bleak for buffalo but the last part is telling me that Detroit is bad defensively.
    On top of that buffalo is icing some ahl defensemen which bodes well for Detroit.
    And Detroit is starting mrazek,

Ya I’m not trying to offer any kind of guidance either way, just thought that might speak to your question. Seems to suggest that Buffalo’s defensive weakness will hurt them offensively, but take it for what it’s worth.

• keephustlincuz

@Heterodox said...

Ya I’m not trying to offer any kind of guidance either way, just thought that might speak to your question. Seems to suggest that Buffalo’s defensive weakness will hurt them offensively, but take it for what it’s worth.

Thanks for the info.

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

80% of these games have playoff implications of some sort. The one left may have some implications on draft position. 100% of games have implications.

• Benn91

Still no news on Hansen?

• sizzlebeans

@Benn91 said...

Still no news on Hansen?

He’s doubtful. I wouldn’t count on him playing.

Kurz is posting the same projected lines as Curtis

PROBABLE LINES

Sharks
    Tomas HertlJoe ThorntonJoe Pavelski
    Patrick MarleauLogan CoutureJoel Ward
    Joonas DonskoiChris TierneyMikkel Boedker
    Micheal Haley – Danny O’Regan – Marcus Sorensen

http://www.csnbayarea.com/sharks/nhl-gameday-hansen-doubtful-sharks-begin-road-trip-dallas

• mathewsmarner

tonight’s highest playoff implication games
    1.toronto/boston
    2.edmonton/los angeles
    3.nashville/arizona

games that have little meaning in terms of playoffs in no order
    san jose/dallas
    buffalo/detroit

and i hope u all checked ur inboxes this morning as i left 3 winning lineups for tonight’s slate

• sizzlebeans

my inbox is flashing, but there’s nothing in it. been driving me nuts seeing it flash all day

• sizzlebeans

any news on Backes?

• AClavel

whats the best D punt tonight?

• mathewsmarner

of course those lineups i sent were constructed last night so if you were to play copy cat make sure to watch out for tonights goalies, which is an obvious thing to say, also one lineup which had jones/slepyshev should be edited to dell/schlemko…if u were to cat copy
    actually scratching schlemko for doonskoi, didn’t see him there on the roster and my god at that price he’s a steal

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

my inbox is flashing, but there’s nothing in it. been driving me nuts seeing it flash all day

LOL… me too I am getting really mad.

• NextSignal

@keephustlincuz said...

LOL… me too I am getting really mad.

same here. I blame Marner.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).