• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 125 ) at  Detroit ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  Boston ( -125 ) at  Toronto ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 220 ) at  Nashville ( -270 ) —- T: 220
    8:35 PM :  San Jose ( -145 ) at  Dallas ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  Edmonton ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Ross
    @sizzlebeans said...

my inbox is flashing, but there’s nothing in it. been driving me nuts seeing it flash all day

Whoops, will get this fixed.

• rd1550

It’s possible Burns will pay me to omit him from any LU I build….. if he flashes 2nite I’m gonna suggest it.

• mathewsmarner

$10 nhl entry that pays the top finisher….no thanks even if i had a bankroll right now

• ejamiec

delete

• keephustlincuz

@mathewsmarner said...

$10 nhl entry that pays the top finisher….no thanks even if i had a bankroll right now

What did you do to my inbox? There better not be trump nudes in there.

• gbiancone

Marleau to SJ 1?

• mathewsmarner

no just marlina when she first arrived into the u.s. illegally and found that first job of hers…

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Ross said...

Whoops, will get this fixed.

Please do fix it!

• mathewsmarner

so what happens if u guys don’t fill ur 6 entrants and only have 3, is there no contest?

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mathewsmarner said...

so what happens if u guys don’t fill ur 6 entrants and only have 3, is there no contest?

Correct.

• mathewsmarner

reilly has been on a role as of late for the leafs

• mathewsmarner

5 on 3 for the leafs
    1min

• Messiah717

I hope things pick up tonight.

• mathewsmarner

come on red wings

• sizzlebeans

Looks like Patty might have just moved up to the Joe’s line and hertl is back centering the 3rd line

• sizzlebeans

Boedker on line 2

• mathewsmarner

wings on the pp
    wings off the pp

• mathewsmarner

stupid mrazek

• mathewsmarner

4 goals in the last 2min in the leafs game, will surely change the landscape of some tourneys

• mathewsmarner

my gosh oliver ekman larsson has just scored a goal

• Messiah717

Tonight was awful.

• NYGfan1983

sharks lol cant ever depend on them .

• thetitanlb

Am I the only one that’s been getting absolutely crushed lately. Don’t think I have cashed once over the last week

• Messiah717

Stars 1 San Jose 0. Really?

• qatman

I can never, ever get Pavelski right. He just disappears for stretches which is why I like to fade him, and then boom goal and ENG and he’s 70% owned. Then when I jump back on, tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).