7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Boston ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 200 ) at  Montreal ( -240 ) —- T: 200
    7:35 PM :  Carolina ( 120 ) at  Florida ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:35 PM :  Arizona ( 250 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -300 ) —- T: 250
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 115 ) at  Winnipeg ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 250 ) at  Chicago ( -300 ) —- T: 250
    8:35 PM :  San Jose ( 120 ) at  Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -200 ) at  Colorado ( 170 ) —- T: -200

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• noddy

FD breakaway is $5000?? Am I missing something????

• sumodeez

Looks like they have a $7 – $50K…Super Blue Line instead…

• Benn91

Less problems when you play cash games.

• PhoFever

Last night was wacky, completely struck out with SJ after heeding someone’s tip on this forum; luckily I had Ryan Ellis and Cam Talbot all over the place and cashed in 3 out of 4 LU’s.

As for tonight, another annoying huge slate with too many attractive games. Initial thoughts are WPG1/2, TB1/2, sprinkle in some cheaper CHI and STL pieces where possible. Seems like it might be a day to pay up for goalie. Thoughts?

• kdub

Last night was very strange

• Benn91

SJ lost 1-0 to Dallas?!?

• Messiah717

Last night was just awful. Best to just forget it and move on. I think tonight there’s enough options to mix and match with to make it a much better night.

• keephustlincuz

@Seahawktom said...

Last night was wacky, completely struck out with SJ after heeding someone’s tip on this forum; luckily I had Ryan Ellis and Cam Talbot all over the place and cashed in 3 out of 4 LU’s.

As for tonight, another annoying huge slate with too many attractive games. Initial thoughts are WPG1/2, TB1/2, sprinkle in some cheaper CHI and STL pieces where possible. Seems like it might be a day to pay up for goalie. Thoughts?

No interest at all in pit/buf?

• sizzlebeans

did marner break our inboxes again? mine is still flashing

• mattneverwins

talbot saved me last night, tonight looks like its gonna be fun

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

mine too

• Benn91

@sizzlebeans said...

mine too

• Messiah717

Mine is flashing as well. They need to fix the glitch.

• PhoFever

@keephustlincuz said...

No interest at all in pit/buf?

Sorta, I guess. Little worried about the fact that BUF has allowed 1, 1, and 2 goals in last 3 and playing at home. But I guess they still have the 2nd worst PK.

• kdub

@Seahawktom said...

Sorta, I guess. Little worried about the fact that BUF has allowed 1, 1, and 2 goals in last 3 and playing at home. But I guess they still have the 2nd worst PK.

Those games were against teams who struggle to score though, not the ultra powerful PIT offense

• dyavid

@Seahawktom said...

Buf on the B2B and Crosby tends to play even better when Malkin is out.

• kdub

I hate every GPP on DK except the Cross Check..

• Richtk

Thinking about a little sprinkle of PIT for cash games, might be OK for GPP.

I feel that they they might be a little inconsistent of late. Put up 10 goals in prior 2 games and 3 in the two prior to that (all of what I would have considered games they should have dominated – CGY/PHI/NJD/FLA). Also, with Malkin out, the main focus is going to be Sid’s line. I might throw a Guentzel or Sheary into the lineup, but not going to pay up for Crosby. Alternatively, owning both Guentzel and Sheary could expose the lineup to both powerplay units, which wouldn’t be too bad figuring BUF has a pretty beaten Defensive core and could take some bad penalties with PIT snatching up a ton of zone time.

Think there might be better opportunities tonight with CHI 1/2, MON 1, WPG/PHI, TBL and possibly STL.

(PIT lines grabbed from LWL, need to confirm final lines later today)

• sretep75

Eichel or Toews tonight, thoughts?

• kdub

@sretep75 said...

I would go with Eichel, especially if he stays with Oreilly

Actually now that I think about it, if he stays with Oreilly it might hurt him since they will likely deploy Oreilly on Crosby

• Richtk

@sretep75 said...

Matchup wise? Toews.

He was playing great with Schmaltz before he was out with illness, and is currently working well with his rookie linemate John Hayden.

Pens are going to give up a couple goals, but I think they will try to shut down Eichel.

• kdub

@Richtk said...

Matchup wise? Toews.

He was playing great with Schmaltz before he was out with illness, and is currently working well with his rookie linemate John Hayden.

Pens are going to give up a couple goals, but I think they will try to shut down Eichel.

Pens are the road team and they have nobody to shut Eichel down anyway

• noddy

@sumodeez said...

Looks like they have a $7 – $50K…Super Blue Line instead…

oops had $1-$5 checked. Thanks!

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Tonight is a crazy GPP night, so much to love!

• PhoFever

On the subject of TB, I’m still seething a little bit from the other night when they put up a doughnut against a hapless Toronto defense, at home no less. Anyone skeptical about them snatching ineptitude from the jaws of victory again tonight? I’m almost wondering whether I should pull out most of my TB exposure and invest in PIT, MON or NYR instead.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).