7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 0 ) at  Boston ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 200 ) at  Montreal ( -240 ) —- T: 200
    7:35 PM :  Carolina ( 120 ) at  Florida ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:35 PM :  Arizona ( 250 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -300 ) —- T: 250
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 115 ) at  Winnipeg ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 250 ) at  Chicago ( -300 ) —- T: 250
    8:35 PM :  San Jose ( 120 ) at  Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -200 ) at  Colorado ( 170 ) —- T: -200

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JimKronlund

@flipp39 said...

Yup, i had jake in my cash lineup. Just had to squeeze in a penquin

That will make you flippin mad

• flipp39

I’m just going to blame Crosby because just before the hit on Guentzel, Crosby skated up behind O’Rielly and smacked him in the nuts with his stick. Pretty bush league, so f Crosby and the sick goal he scored at the end of the 1st

• kdub

Well CAR1 is going off hopefully guentzel returns….

• keephustlincuz

@dyavid said...

Anyone like Carolina against reto berra tonight? I kinda like both sides of that one. pretty weak goaltending match up.

Nice call.

• stellagirl

Friggin’ late season NHL.. I HATE YOU!!!

Like happens every year around this time, the NHL goes whacky with teams coasting, some teams fighting, some teams having given up, and other teams full of minor league players looking to make a name for themselves.

I’ve seem more 6 O/U games go 2-1, or -265 teams getting blown out 5-0, or top goalies getting rocked, that it’s almost impossible for me to compete as a small, couple-of-bullets-a-night player. I’m moving down to a single $1 bullet for the remainder of the season until baseball starts, just to feed the habit.

Come on BASEBALL!

• JimmyTango

@stellagirl said...

Come on BASEBALL!

Yeah, because nothing’s more predictable than early-season baseball.

• thetitanlb

Shout out to Corey Crawford for ruining my night. 3 goals allowed and only 2 saves. How? Crawford has been the best goalie in hockey since January.

• thetitanlb

Corey Crawford pulled after allowing 4 goals on 10 shots. He is the real MVP. Thought paying all the way up was the smart play. Guess not

• Messiah717

@stellagirl said...

Friggin’ late season NHL.. I HATE YOU!!!

Like happens every year around this time, the NHL goes whacky with teams coasting, some teams fighting, some teams having given up, and other teams full of minor league players looking to make a name for themselves.

I’ve seem more 6 O/U games go 2-1, or -265 teams getting blown out 5-0, or top goalies getting rocked, that it’s almost impossible for me to compete as a small, couple-of-bullets-a-night player. I’m moving down to a single $1 bullet for the remainder of the season until baseball starts, just to feed the habit.

Come on BASEBALL!

Yup, things just getting weird now.

• noddy

Where the fuck did the Chicago goal go????

• thetitanlb

@noddy said...

Where the fuck did the Chicago goal go????

Reversed because of an offsides

• deejones49

@kdub said...

Well CAR1 is going off hopefully guentzel returns….

Your killing it!

• stellagirl

AZ dumps TB. VAN throttles CHI…Tonight’s a microchasm of the last 2 weeks. SMH…..

• Danforth11

Hartman coming in clutch.

• rd1550

Obviously the author of the popular Asian mantra ‘Nothing in life is very good or very bad for very long’ didn’t play fantasy sports.
    Suffice to say I put in much time and effort for change….Bimbo the patron of statistical probability is having his way w/me…us. …….on the lighter side, saw this and it helped the funk dissipate

Dude on Wheel of Fortune had to solve this to win:

A STREETCAR NA_ED DESIRE

He asked for a K. I’m gonna go lie down.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).