NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 105 ) at  Buffalo ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:35 PM :  Anaheim ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: -105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• HockeyTeeth

I don’t like this slate one bit. That being said I’m all in.

• PhoFever

@HockeyTeeth said...

I don’t like this slate one bit. That being said I’m all in.

Couldn’t have said it better! I feel obligated to go heavy on 4 and 5 game slates, even the ones I hate (like this one); that’s usually when I’m able to increase my bankroll.

• joe2dwight

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

All in on BUF1/MON1. Question is G. Smith or Johnson?

• PhoFever

@joe2dwight said...

Shittsburgh really, really pissed me off last night and cost me some bucks. I totally would love to see them blow it tonight. That being said, you are delusional if you are going all in on MTL, the worst road team in the NHL vs. the defending champs coming off an embarrassing loss.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@joe2dwight said...

This is what I came up with too, Currently landed on Johnson..

• tratow

@Seahawktom said...

Shittsburgh really, really pissed me off last night and cost me some bucks. I totally would love to see them blow it tonight. That being said, you are delusional if you are going all in on MTL, the worst road team in the NHL vs. the defending champs coming off an embarrassing loss.

This is a great way to ship those small slates!

• joe2dwight

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@Seahawktom said...

Ha, you’re probably right but I should clarify: this is for GPP, i do think PIT wins but I see MON putting up some goals as long as DeSmith starts.

• tratow

@joe2dwight said...

Ha, you’re probably right but I should clarify: this is for GPP, i do think PIT wins but I see MON putting up some goals as long as DeSmith starts.

Lehkonen has been my magnet lately.. I can’t stay away for some reason.

• Blahaaron

I may tell you guys my picks later but just know to do the opposite of what I’m doing because I don’t do very well these days unless Colorado is playing.

• Blahaaron

@tratow said...

Lehkonen has been my magnet lately.. I can’t stay away for some reason.

Galchenyuk is a ?

• Blahaaron

Should I rely on carey price being a stone cold puck stopper tonight? His ownership will probably be one of the lowest. He’s gonna see possibly more than 40 shots. I just am afraid maybe he gets chased.

• HockeyTeeth

Is it a mistake to have zero Pittsburgh exposure?

• joe2dwight

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@HockeyTeeth said...

Is it a mistake to have zero Pittsburgh exposure?

Depends, GPP or Cash? I’d say a strong fade is smart for GPP (maybe a couple lineups) but they’re pretty safe in Cash.

• Blahaaron

Maybe try a stl 1 and 2 stack with pietra

• HockeyTeeth

@joe2dwight said...

Depends, GPP or Cash? I’d say a strong fade is smart for GPP (maybe a couple lineups) but they’re pretty safe in Cash.

Both formats really. But since Price and Murray are probably starting, it should be a high scoring game. I’m really torn here.

• kdub

@HockeyTeeth said...

Both formats really. But since Price and Murray are probably starting, it should be a high scoring game. I’m really torn here.

How many lineups are you entering?

• HockeyTeeth

12ish

• kdub

@HockeyTeeth said...

12ish

I would plug in 2-3 PIT LU’s if you’re playing that many. But ultimately its your call to make

• Blahaaron

My value line is gonna be stl2 brodziak sobotka and berglund. I’ll spam them with all the top lines with Pietra or dunn

• HockeyTeeth

I just simply hate the Penguins and don’t want to force myself to root for them.

• kdub

@HockeyTeeth said...

I just simply hate the Penguins and don’t want to force myself to root for them.

Dont let emotions factor into your plays

• panters

I’ve been shutout the last two nights on Yahoo. I think the code they added to my nick is starting to make sense. The code is FCK9D.

• PhoFever

Where are you seeing that it’s Murray tonight?? For all I know it’s DeSmith or even Jarry. For the record, Yahoo needs a better system of alerting you when players are inactive for the night. I’ve been majorly screwed over the past week with Seth Jones, TJ Brodie and Rick Nash. They send you an alert for other sports; why not hockey?

• keephustlincuz

Anyone rolling a bos stl game stack. I don’t trust either goalie and Boston is leaky without bergeron.

• HockeyTeeth

@Seahawktom said...

Where are you seeing that it’s Murray tonight?? For all I know it’s DeSmith or even Jarry. For the record, Yahoo needs a better system of alerting you when players are inactive for the night. I’ve been majorly screwed over the past week with Seth Jones, TJ Brodie and Rick Nash. They send you an alert for other sports; why not hockey?

Daily Faceoff. They have Murray as the unconfirmed starter. If he’s in MON should be able to pot a few.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).