NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Help test out our new chat joining us for some NHL discussion by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/live/chat

7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 100 ) at  Anaheim ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• kdub

Last night started out decent but I knew when I went to bed I would wake up disappointed, and I was right

• mathewsmarner

oilers are your salvation tonight
    well every night since two weeks ago

• Richtk

@kdub said...

Last night started out decent but I knew when I went to bed I would wake up disappointed, and I was right

Kdub -Looks like you were right about Eichel and the matchup. He was kept off the ice for any of the goals against, and put up 9 shots for 14.4 Pts on Fanduel. Toews was about even with 16 pts thru 1 assist and 5 shots…. Eichel had the much better floor.

I seriously was going to build a lineup around CAR and FLA last night, and didn’t, then watched ARI beat TBL and both 6 O/U games hit the under….the unpredictability continues….

• sretep75

that’s two straight nights of strange results.

• kdub

CBJ and TOR with 3 scoring lines, maybe that will keep ownership spread out a bit

• tyman200

I put up a pathetic 15 points in my one Gpp lineup on DK. hedman got me 4.5 and EVERYONE else scored 2 points or less lol. OUCH!

• dereku

Congrats to all that played Hedman and got there @ 6.5k

• PhoFever

What a terrible night. I seem to remember myself fretting on yesterday’s thread about another possible TB letdown. Must have jinxed myself. Pathetic, wasn’t it? Playing at home vs. one of the NHL’s worst teams who was on a B2B, and you get shelled for 5 goals. I should have heeded those old Oasis lyrics:

“Please don’t put your life in the hand,
    of Kucherov/Point/Hedma-an,
    and throw it all awa-y-ay!”

Most interesting part of tonight’s slate for me will be whether to use that new CBJ1 line. Dubinsky and Jenner have been playing well for months with Cam as their center, but now they’re alone with a promoted 4th liner in Josh Anderson. What to make of it? I know I’ll be investing much heavier in CBJ 2 and 3 myself.

• tyman200

Greiss is only 6900$, interesting..

• mathewsmarner

very interesting with greiss
    tonight one of my lineups is hitting 50pts
    hopkins and david savard will be my beneficiaries

• kdub

@mathewsmarner said...

very interesting with greiss
    tonight one of my lineups is hitting 50pts

who is hopkins

• dyavid

@kdub said...

who is hopkins

i think he means nugent-hopkins

• tyman200

nugent-hopkins

• kdub

@dyavid said...

i think he means nugent-hopkins

oh lol duh

• golfman1990

Scored 31 points last night in $1 double up game. Went with an all home team strategy and it payed off.

Call me boring haha, but I’m just having a little fun with NHL before the Masters. Trying to accumulate another $3 to make another LU. I strictly just do this for fun, but sucks waiting for golf tournaments each week when you can play hockey every day haha.

Anyway, I just made LU in another $1 double up and I will probably tweak it more, but I have like 3 guys from NYR, 2 from ANA, 1 from EDM, TOR, CBJ and none from NYI. I like to spread the wealth around a little.

• mathewsmarner

anthony hopkins, the guy from silence of the lambs..pfft

• mathewsmarner

anyone check out zieg’s latest dk scores…..lets just say he’s been doing quite the colorodo stackage
    season isn’t closing out just yet zieg!

• Messiah717

Scored 41.20 last night thanks to a Winnipeg stack. Outside of that another strange night indeed. Somebody had it right last night though. Welcome to the final games of the NHL season where you have teams out of it, teams coasting, playing youngsters like the Devils and everything in between. A lot of odd results. A small slate like this is choose right or die.

• mathewsmarner

to die would be a great adventure

• sretep75

looked at CBJ projected lines in their game preview on the team website. anyone like gagner?

PROJECTED CBJ LINEUP:

Foligno – Wennberg – Bjorkstrand

Jenner – Dubinsky – Anderson

Saad – Gagner – Atkinson

Sedlak – Karlsson – Calvert

Werenski – Jones

Johnson – Savard

Quincey – Nutivaara

Korpisalo

• Indycrocodile

• Blogger of the Month

@sretep75 said...

looked at CBJ projected lines in their game preview on the team website. anyone like gagner?

PROJECTED CBJ LINEUP:

Saad – Gagner – Atkinson

Werenski – Jones

Johnson – Savard

Quincey – Nutivaara

Korpisalo

Personally, I love Gagner between Saad and Atkinson. I’ll be pairing him with at least one of those guys in my gpp lineup. He should be skating on the PP2 unit with the under-rated Saad.

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@sretep75 said...

PROJECTED CBJ LINEUP:

Saad – Gagner – Atkinson

Werenski – Jones

Johnson – Savard

Quincey – Nutivaara

Korpisalo

Gagner top value on the board tonight.

• Bam79

@mathewsmarner said...

Those players will benefit from your scoring 50 points?

That seems…Doubtful. lol

Glad to see you back today.

• rgreuli

Looking for an edge tonight and came across these two interesting tidbits:

Edmonton is 25-9-2 with Slepyshev in the lineup and 14-15-7 without. He will will return to the 4th line tonight replacing Hendricks.

Tim Peel is the referee tonight in Columbus. Toronto is 0-11 over the past 3 seasons when Peel is the referee.

• tyman200

@rgreuli said...

Looking for an edge tonight and came across these two interesting tidbits:

Edmonton is 25-9-2 with Slepyshev in the lineup and 14-15-7 without. He will will return to the 4th line tonight replacing Hendricks.

Tim Peel is the referee tonight in Columbus. Toronto is 0-11 over the past 3 seasons when Peel is the referee.

Wow I’ve never thought about NHL refs, though I look at baseball umps quite a bit

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).