7:05 PM :  Florida ( 120 ) at  Columbus ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -190 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 160 ) —- T: -190
    7:35 PM :  Washington ( -165 ) at  Detroit ( 145 ) —- T: -165
    7:35 PM :  Edmonton ( -120 ) at  Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    8:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 160 ) at  Chicago ( -190 ) —- T: 160
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 100 ) at  Colorado ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM :  Vegas ( 0 ) at  San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Philly, TB, Washington, Edmonton, Nashville, and Chicago, are going to be tough to choose between. Lot of expensive lines to fit in.

• mathewsmarner

i’ll help you out, write off t.b. all together

as well as kings/col and fla/clb

then you should afford a good roster

• Wingman

Canucks have been so bad without Boeser, feel like the best play at G is whoever the Hawks roll out

• sizzlebeans

Happy Ryan Carpenter as your punt day. Back in SJ to face the team that traded him, and he’s been having a solid season for the Kaniggits.

• PhoFever

@Wingman said...

Canucks have been so bad without Boeser, feel like the best play at G is whoever the Hawks roll out

I’m fearful of playing these eliminated teams like Chicago and Vancouver, and also the already-clinched teams like TB. I’ll play EDM because McJesus is always motivated and because of the Strome call up. For my money tonight, it’s PHI, CBJ, EDM, CAR and maybe WSH…I say maybe because for a first place team, they really suck on the road. That last game at Philly, where I loaded up on them, has not slipped my memory.

• Blahaaron

Idc if the match up isn’t as optimal, the col1 stack always gets me past the cash line.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Karlsson out tonight for Ott. Kuzy expected to miss for Wash. And according to Chi beat Toews and Keith both not at morning skate. Kane skating with Schmaltz and Sharp on top line.

Early morning news I saw on twitter as I start to digest the slate.

• sizzlebeans

It’s official now…

Jonathan Toews will miss a few games with an upper-body injury, Joel Quenneville said.

https://twitter.com/MarkLazerus/status/976858413777989633

• yisman

“no timetable” for Karlsson’s return
    (personal) could mean a lot of things

anyway, 6 cashing positions in the power play last night and 2 of the cashing lineups had Krug. Funny.

• PhoFever

@sizzlebeans said...

It’s official now…

Jonathan Toews will miss a few games with an upper-body injury, Joel Quenneville said.

Thanks; just switched one of my goalies from Berube to Markstrom. Think it’s gonna be that kind of a night for CHI.

• PhoFever

@yisman said...

anyway, 6 cashing positions in the power play last night and 2 of the cashing lineups had Krug. Funny.

Last night was ugh-lee. Lost over 40% of my bankroll despite doing my best to spread and cover everything. One of those low scoring nights where you had to pick all the right one-offs.

• NextSignal

Some weird contest options today. Playing the Sniper I guess (what year is this?)

• zigger77

@yisman said...

What do you mean could mean alot of things? His wife had a miscarriage I believe and they lost their baby 5/6 months into the pregnancy. The seasons already over so theres no need to rush him back.

• kdub

@yisman said...

He lost his unborn son.. he could be out the rest of the year.. but I thought the same thing about Jordan Staal so idk

• zigger77

@NextSignal said...

Some weird contest options today. Playing the Sniper I guess (what year is this?)

Just play the 33$ one its not THAT hard. the 300 has ALL the good guys so the cashline is always really high which is kinda saddening

• gbiancone

E Karlsson and wife lost a new born child. Unimaginable pain.

• Blahaaron

First the Jordan Staals and now the Karlssons. Horrible horrible.

• NextSignal

@zigger77 said...

Just play the 33$ one its not THAT hard. the 300 has ALL the good guys so the cashline is always really high which is kinda saddening

Too rich for my blood

• Blahaaron

Doing a NYR1/Konency/Ghost game stack.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

It’s official now…

Love the new Avi!

• yisman

I didn’t know the Karlsson story

all I saw was “personal” and that there was no timetable

sorry to hear

• PhoFever

@gbiancone said...

E Karlsson and wife lost a new born child. Unimaginable pain.

True to that. What a heart breaker.

• PhoFever

@Blahaaron said...

Doing a NYR1/Konency/Ghost game stack.

My FantasyDraft LU looks similar, but w McDavid/Nuge.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Lus are done. Heavy philly and the Kane line along with both sides of Edm game. Have some Arizona 1/2 again along with some TB1/2 & Wash1/2.

Fading Colo1. Call me crazy. Yep.

• PhoFever

@yountingly said...

Lus are done. Heavy philly and the Kane line along with both sides of Edm game. Have some Arizona 1/2 again along with some TB1/2 & Wash1/2.

Fading Colo1. Call me crazy. Yep.

I think COL1 is not the craziest fade in the world; Kings #2 in defense with a filthy PK%. COL1 will still get a goal, I’m sure, but they are no sure bet to outscore the other big lines tonight. I have Nate the Great in cash lineups but fading in GPPs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).