NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM : Minnesota ( 140 ) at Washington ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:08 PM : San Jose ( -180 ) at Anaheim ( 160 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Southie777

Nic Dowd – .32% ownership in the Two Man Advantage. One time! Okay, maybe two…

• yisman

bunch of yahoo overlay

it was either enter yahoo or DK and I chose DK

• Southie777

Also, not gonna lie, SHOCKED to see Ovechkin with 60% ownership in a two-game slate, where they still have something to play for. I love going anti-chalk, but that’s a BOLD statement.

• Dallasg

Classic two game bingo slate. Good luck tonight everyone!

• Southie777

Decent overlay on the Two Man Advantage on DK. Basically, 16% overlay.

• rgreuli

@Southie777 said...

This godforsaken slate has “a random Nic Dowd two goal, one assist game breaks the slate” written all over it. Reminds me of playing a small weekday afternoon MLB slate a few years ago where nobody was doing ANYTHING and writing on some chat or something that I couldn’t wait for a Whit Merrifield HR and double to win somebody the slate (before people realized that he was, you know, actually good). And, of course, he ends up donging and I want to say stealing a base and you pretty much needed him to do anything. (And, of course, I had zero shares.) Anyways, this is all to say that this means that we should all run far, far away. But, of course, I’m in like Flynn!

• Dallasg

Got Greenway if 4/11 lineups, but no Donato shares.

• OttawaCityMadman

Oh yeah. the Dube’ster with an assist…

• OttawaCityMadman

I like in hockey dfs they let goalie scoring count. Allways wanted hits for pitchers to count in Baseball, but I get no one would ever pick a AmericanLge pitcher ever

• Southie777

@rgreuli said...

Whit Merrifield meet Jordan Greenway.

Haha, potentially. Another goal, or even assist, for sure. As of now, not quite crowning his ass!

• golfman1990

There’s you Was L3 goal

• keephustlincuz

So can I assume rieder scores tomorrow?

• golfman1990

Wanna hear a funny fact? The last 2 times I have picked Ovi he’s only scored .50 points. I will let you guys know next time I pick him lol

• yisman

@golfman1990 said...

Wanna hear a funny fact? The last 2 times I have picked Ovi he’s only scored .50 points. I will let you guys know next time I pick him lol

I was about to post something to that effect

I think I’ve used him three times this month

massive bust every time

Played $147.25 on DK and I have him

wish I just played this https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4493704/

I always fade him on Yahoo

• yisman

Gibson starts for the Ducks

Couture is skating for Sharks

• deadphish

Couture in for sure?

• dw300866

is pavelski in tonight

• gairz

Couture is participating in #SJSharks line rushes:

28-39-14
    9-48-27
    20-19-62
    52-23-68

44-72
    47-88
    4-61

Dell

• deadphish

forced to swap out Couture. Rotoworld slacking on scratches from both teams in late game.

• Syzltuth

@golfman1990 said...

He did better than kuznetsov…

• rgreuli

Rakell OK, but really hoping Shore gets one or more.

• Syzltuth

Lebanc/vlasic 👍

• rgreuli

@Syzltuth said...

Lebanc/vlasic 👍

• Syzltuth

@rgreuli said...

Lol so far I’ve hit on both goals from this game, didn’t do so well in the wash/minn

• rgreuli

@Syzltuth said...

Lol so far I’ve hit on both goals from this game, didn’t do so well in the wash/minn

I’m 1 from the 1st game and 1 this one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).