NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM : Minnesota ( 140 ) at Washington ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:08 PM : San Jose ( -180 ) at Anaheim ( 160 ) —- T: 6u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Syzltuth

Staal/Kuz sucked for me, everyone else at 3.00 or higher, nothing great though. Went with holtby…😕

• Steverino01

Serious question.

We now know that DFO got banned by Twitter, no idea why.

DFO is showing Flyers Goalie Carter Hart playing on the 3rd line.

Is it time to stop using DFO?

• rgreuli

I usually use nhl.com lineups and also the CBS Sports app where you go into scores and click tweets. Wala!!! Everything you want to know about a particular game and where you might find little gems of info .

• Syzltuth

Not bad, 4 duos work pretty well tonight except for a couple duds. 38.50 finish

• yisman

Scored 30.1 on DK

Kuznetsov+Ovechkin+Rask=half a FP

almost broke even on a low-scoring night, though. Entered a few too many satellites so lost like $14

• yisman

@Steverino01 said...

Serious question.

We now know that DFO got banned by Twitter, no idea why.

DFO is showing Flyers Goalie Carter Hart playing on the 3rd line.

Is it time to stop using DFO?

at least the third time this season they’ve showed a goalie on a line

it happened with Blackwood a few weeks ago and he wasn’t even in the NHL at the time

• ttucowboy84

Played 16 and my best two lineups finished tied for 2nd and 8th in the $8 on DK. Hope others here did well too! This DFS stuff isn’t easy. Thankful anytime I can turn a profit!

• sizzlebeans

Congrats winners. I was not among you tonight. Keep trying to get something out of Hertl/Kane/Burns

• TnCowboy

Lol. From 1st to 7th in 38 seconds. Congrats to the top 5. On to tomorrow.

• Steverino01

I’m down to just playing 1 quarter game per day unless i feel really good about a lineup. 12 days until I hit the 25K crowns. I’ve hit everything else worth a darn including the Showdown 10K crowns. This end of season is just to unpredictable. I’ll be ready to jump back in when the playoffs start.

• OttawaCityMadman

@yisman said...

at least the third time this season they’ve showed a goalie on a line

it happened with Blackwood a few weeks ago and he wasn’t even in the NHL at the time

Yep. Hellebuyck made line 2lw a couple months ago as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).