7:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -135 ) at  Ottawa ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    7:35 PM :  Arizona ( 170 ) at  Florida ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 190 ) at  St. Louis ( -230 ) —- T: 190
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 125 ) at  Nashville ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 170 ) at  Minnesota ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:35 PM :  Dallas ( 190 ) at  Chicago ( -230 ) —- T: 190
    9:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 140 ) at  Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

Admin Note

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

• PhoFever

I have one primary strategy tonight: construct a big, fat Boston stack and hope that they bring down their wrath on the floundering, flopping Turnstile Tampa Lightning (still furious at them!)

Other than that, liking the Leafs to keep rolling and Dubnyk+Wild to make a final charge at Chicago w win over Philly.

• Benn91

Stack 1 team in a 12 games slate

• kdub

Am I really gonna use MTL1 and see them do nothing AGAIN!?

• Benn91

@kdub said...

I am 100% behind Patch tonight.

• keephustlincuz

@kdub said...

• dyavid

Got my two line change tickets. I think that’s all i ‘ll be playing tonight due my MLB draft. My first instinct is to pay up at d and find two cheaper lines.

• dyavid

i think its an EK65 night for me

• Benn91

@dyavid said...

Got my two line change tickets. I think that’s all i ‘ll be playing tonight due my MLB draft. My first instinct is to pay up at d and find two cheaper lines.

NJ1 is really cheap and the only line working for this terrible team.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@kdub said...

Ha. I’m certainly playing some MTL1. And maybe a bit of MTL PP1.

• Richtk

Hard to figure out what to like….CHI vs DAL with a 6 o/u,who just got beat by Vancouver. Could get weird, and never know if Kane or Toews line is gonna go off….

FLA vs ARI, I keep thinking about the TBL stomp the other night, and possibly going with Barkov/Huber.

MON vs CAR – think you are both right, MTL 1 is the way to go, but both teams have been spotty lately. Carolina has had small flashes of unexpectedly good play, and Montreal has had bouts of letting in beach balls.

Hate feeling so uneasy with late season large slates.

• kdub

CAR isnt bad defensively and recently weve seen MTL1 do nothing vs very poor defensive teams. Maybe with Danault back on the top unit things will change, but im not so sure downgrading talent will help them. Not sure where I stand on them at this point

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Another terrific slate for all formats. I love these 12-game slates.

With so many offenses in play it will be hard to limit them in GPPs.

• Benn91

@kdub said...

CAR isnt bad defensively and recently weve seen MTL1 do nothing vs very poor defensive teams. Maybe with Danault back on the top unit things will change, but im not so sure downgrading talent will help them. Not sure where I stand on them at this point

I follow MTL every day on radio and tv and I leave there and I can say that Patch and Radu had more succes with Danault because he works hard in the corner and he wins his faceoffs(something number 27 does not do) so I can tell you that this line will produce tonight.

• PhoFever

@kdub said...

Add to this that Lack has been pretty darned good lately.

Oh well, I think there’s been enough pro-Hab advice on this thread to convince me to work them in somewhere.

• PhoFever

@Benn91 said...

Stack 1 team in a 12 games slate

I usually play single-entry contests with smaller fields…10 person or 100 person.

• Benn91

My goalie choice is made for cash game. It was between Dubnik and Allen. I choose Allen because I took a look at VAN roster and ouffff, it almost sur that STL wont do the same mistake as CHI and let 5 goals to VAN.

• sizzlebeans

@dyavid said...

My first instinct is to pay up at d and find two cheaper lines

That’s what I have in my dummy LU from last night (NJ/LA/OTT mix – got EK65, too). Haven’t had time to do much research yet today though.

• tyman200

That damn 6 on 3 PP that the ducks gave to edmonton last night lost me 50$ in my booster in the last 7 seconds of the slate… so tilting.. As for today, lots of options. I feel like we are overdue for a night when all the chalk hits, it’s just a matter of finding the right chalk cause there is a lot of it today lol. Does that still make it chalk 🤔?

• uninc57

I would’ve taken down the late night if I started Allen instead of Crawford when he got blown up a couple nights ago. Kissed that $500 goodbye… I feel you on the tilt.

• Benn91

I think I found the punt of the night. Scott Wilson (PIT) playing on L1 with Sid.

• PhoFever

^That’s appetizing, for sure. Also like Drew Stafford back on the Pastrnak line…

• Benn91

I have a big problem choosing between Kopitar and MacKinnon?

• mathewsmarner

http://games.espn.com/fhl/playerrater?slotCategoryGroup=1&
    and to help make ur punt selections……
    http://games.espn.com/fhl/addeddropped

• Codith

Hayden on the top line of CHI Vs DAL……..there is your punt of the night peeps

• mathewsmarner

tonight is a ovie hatrick night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).