• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:10 PM :  Denver ( -7½ -10 ) at  Orlando ( 216½u-10 ) —- T: 0
    7:40 PM :  L.A. Lakers ( 222u-10 ) at  New Orleans ( -6 -10 ) —- T: 0
    7:40 PM :  Washington ( 225½u-10 ) at  New York ( -2 -10 ) —- T: 0
    8:10 PM :  Phoenix ( 218u-10 ) at  Miami ( -1 -10 ) —- T: 0
    10:10 PM :  Philadelphia ( -3 -10 ) at  Golden State ( 216½u-10 ) —- T: 0
    10:10 PM :  Brooklyn ( 236½u-10 ) at  Portland ( -1½ -10 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

And I won again during my sleep… 3 SD wins in a row! That last one was a solo $1K win! Running an insane streak!

• Southie777

@Felixxberg said...

And I won again during my sleep… 3 SD wins in a row! That last one was a solo $1K win! Running an insane streak!

• Felixxberg

@Southie777 said...

Thanks! Definitely on the right side of luck lately!

• cplatt87

Nice work Felix.

Last night felt weird to me. It seemed like most of the chalk missed, yet I scored 106(DK) and lost money overall when most nights that’s good enough to turn a decent profit.

• Felixxberg

@cplatt87 said...

Nice work Felix.

Thanks! Gotta ride the winning wave! My DFS faith is back!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Thanks! Gotta ride the winning wave! My DFS faith is back!

3 SD wins in a row is pretty impressive! Also nice that one of them had 2k up top! Congrats!

Onto today and a nice five game slate. We know COL is going to score tonight, but the question is which COL!?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Zieg30 said...

Onto today and a nice five game slate. We know COL is going to score tonight, but the question is which COL!?

I like DEN in the early game lol

Seriously though, I do think this slate will come down to the early game. NJ has been playing well and PHI pretty awful. I kind of think this is a good spot for the Flyers to “right the ship” against a meddling team. I will not go as far as to play hart though.

I also can’t help but like NSHL1 but I wish Josi was still playing.

• axman15

If LA1 could have done anything last night, it could have been a big night for me. On to tonight…

Another slate without the North division. A lot of midpriced D I like tonight like Makar, Proverov, Klingberg, etc

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Congrats!

Thanks! I know it’s not sustainable, but I’ll take it!

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

Congrats! Keep it going! Lots of these late scratches/ line changes probably make SD very +EV if you up to date right to the lock.

• Felixxberg

@Canuckage said...

Congrats! Keep it going! Lots of these late scratches/ line changes probably make SD very +EV if you up to date right to the lock.

Thanks!

Yep, verifying is a must in SD. With the distanciation rules and the curfew (we still have one here), I don’t have much to do after work other than scrolling twitter anyway!

• Jibbula

Probably will be playing some Philly, Florida, and Tampa tonight.

• cplatt87

This slate sucks. Everyone is going to play MacKinnon and Kane in cash games, and they’re going to be super chalky in tournaments as well so its all going to come down to hoping you pick the right 3k – 4.5k guys

• Felixxberg

@cplatt87 said...

This slate sucks. Everyone is going to play MacKinnon and Kane in cash games, and they’re going to be super chalky in tournaments as well so its all going to come down to hoping you pick the right 3k – 4.5k guys

We have to get used to the fact that every slate has McDavid, Matthews or MacKinnon. There’s a decent drop between those 3 and the next tier.

• cplatt87

@Felixxberg said...

We have to get used to the fact that every slate has McDavid, Matthews or MacKinnon. There’s a decent drop between those 3 and the next tier.

Oh I am used to it, it’s been like that all year. It’s just that Kane is probably about $900 underpriced tonight so it’s going to make him mega chalk as well.

• harryfox23

I’m taking the under in the Wash/NY game because I can’t believe those two teams will combine for 226 goals tonight.

• TeamTarek

hey guys will A. CARRIER play today? And is he playing in the first line ?

• keithj31216

@bhdevault said...

7:10 PM :  Denver ( 7½ -10 ) at  Orlando ( 216½u-10 ) — T: 0
    7:40 PM :  L.A. Lakers ( 222u-10 ) at  New Orleans ( 6 -10 ) — T: 0
    7:40 PM :  Washington ( 225½u-10 ) at  New York ( 2 -10 ) — T: 0
    8:10 PM :  Phoenix ( 218u-10 ) at  Miami ( 1 -10 ) — T: 0
    10:10 PM :  Philadelphia ( 3 -10 ) at  Golden State ( 216½u-10 ) — T: 0
    10:10 PM :  Brooklyn ( 236½u-10 ) at  Portland ( 1½ -10 ) — T: 0

@bhdevault, can we at least get the actual NHL info posted? This is becoming a very frequent occurrence and is quite troublesome for people who pay for NHL info.

• qatman

I tried and tried to avoid Mackinnon, but there is just not much I like in the 5k range. So I guess I will be with the masses tonight. I do have 4 guys from NJD/PHI so it’s likely I’ll know the results earlier than later. Got Vasilevskiy in net.

Good luck friends.

• zovyn

@hautalak said...

I also can’t help but like NSHL1 but I wish Josi was still playing.

Ask and you shall receive. Watch for warmups but looks like he may be in tonight. :)

• Canuckage

@zovyn said...

Ask and you shall receive. Watch for warmups but looks like he may be in tonight. :)

Would be a nice edge for the showdown slates if he somehow plays. Also edge in GPP if you have enough to upgrade.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m scared to play Josi but that seems silly to be…

• yisman

I have Josi in my lineup I made before lock. I’ll edit him out if he’s scratched but they said he’s probable.

• tristanwolf

carter hart was only 200 less than grubauer and more expensive than vasilevski. are they even trying with thier pricing.?
    haven’t been active last few days, working late = only a handful of lu’s vs usual. congrats felizz and anyone else on a roll
    good luck all and may my damn blackhawks finally have a game tonight.

• zovyn

Brooks Bratten
    @brooksbratten
    ·
    3m
    #Preds projected lineup:

Forsberg-Johansen-Tolvanen
    Jarnkrok-Granlund-Arvidsson
    Grimaldi-Haula-Cousins
    Trenin-Sissons-Olivier

Ekholm-Carrier
    Josi-Fabbro
    Harpur-Benning

Saros
    Rinne

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).