• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:10 PM :  Denver ( -7½ -10 ) at  Orlando ( 216½u-10 ) —- T: 0
    7:40 PM :  L.A. Lakers ( 222u-10 ) at  New Orleans ( -6 -10 ) —- T: 0
    7:40 PM :  Washington ( 225½u-10 ) at  New York ( -2 -10 ) —- T: 0
    8:10 PM :  Phoenix ( 218u-10 ) at  Miami ( -1 -10 ) —- T: 0
    10:10 PM :  Philadelphia ( -3 -10 ) at  Golden State ( 216½u-10 ) —- T: 0
    10:10 PM :  Brooklyn ( 236½u-10 ) at  Portland ( -1½ -10 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• sizzlebeans

Barkov a late scratch

• zovyn

Well Barkov is a scratch and I didn’t see it and now I’m one of those guys whose night is over. Fuck this.

• zovyn

Well maybe not, he’s 81% on the FD express slate so I guess I’m still in that one. Didn’t have him in my main, but my 3-man Challenge he was my MVP so that’s the end of that slate.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Barkov nooooooooooo

• cplatt87

Barkov is almost 40% owned in most of the tournaments I’m playing on DK. If I can’t make a profit tonight, I should probably retire!

• Southie777

Missed the Barkov news, but I somehow don’t have him in any of my DK lineups. And pretty heavy on Lankinen and Blackhawks. But I landed on him quite a bit on FD. Oh well, that’s what I get for not doing a thorough late check!

• zovyn

Barky is 40% on the Main FD slate Breakaway. I’m feeling better. But still, meh.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well at least Barkov was highly owned…

• zovyn

@Southie777 said...

Oh well, that’s what I get for not doing a thorough late check!

Announcement came post-lock, from everywhere I’m (retroactively) seeing it. He left the ice late during warmups, apparently. So we don’t have to blame ourselves (other than going with chalk and getting burned a different way, I guess :P)

• qatman

Wow I finally am on the right side of a late scratch. Probably will still fail but at least I have a chance.

• yisman

@zovyn said...

Well Barkov is a scratch and I didn’t see it and now I’m one of those guys whose night is over. Fuck this.

I didn’t see that either and I have him

• yisman

also post lock we got Hintz in and Radulov out

the barkov report hit twitter literally 2 minutes before the game locked

https://twitter.com/MarkLazerus/status/1374510783556579330

WHY DO THEY DO THIS

• yisman

Barkov 75% on the 8 PM slate, including me https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/105344800?uc=2605176085

I had a non-Barkov lineup for main slate but post-7 PM lock I edited about half my stuff to include Barkov…

• qatman

Now that Yegor scored I am probably ok for cash barring something dumb. I have been playing him a lot lately, even though he is not on PP he looks like a legit guy. I like the younger guys with talent who actually shoot, they tend to do ok.

As I write this I see Kubalik also scored. Not on him tonight but I play him a lot.

• Canuckage

and…….. Josi scores

• Canuckage

Actually kinda surprised almost 10% of field have him in the FD main.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well my most recent Josi comment didn’t age well lol

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Swapped onto DAL1 to try and fix the Barkov mishap… Dont love it but, let’s see a Pavekski slate breaker pls.

• Canuckage

The NJD Zajac line might of broke the slate already. Will likely be in the winning line up with some sort of COL1/TB1/CHI stack or something.

• gairz

Man, Philly is struggling lately.. Road..Home..doesn’t matter. Last year they were a pretty good bet to win at home and score a bunch. This year just the opposite.

4-8 overall in March heading to 4-9..

Going to be 1-5 @ H in March with the only win?! A 5-4 shootout vs the lowly Sabres.

Oh my..

• zovyn

A little bit of FLA2 love and I might have something going here…

• zovyn

@gairz said...

Man, Philly is struggling lately.. Road..Home..doesn’t matter. Last year they were a pretty good bet to win at home and score a bunch. This year just the opposite.

4-8 overall in March heading to 4-9..

Going to be 1-5 @ H in March with the only win?! A 5-4 shootout vs the lowly Sabres.

Oh my..

Funny – I saw this earlier on Twitter:

Adrian Dater Retweeted
    Mike Harrington
    @ByMHarrington
    ·
    30m
    Stopped playing the #Sabres

Quote Tweet
    Adrian Dater
    @adater
    · 1h
    What has happened to the Flyers?

• zovyn

ARI Larsson centering ARI1 between Kessel and Keller for you SD contrarians…. :)

• sizzlebeans

Desert Dogs got their lines in the blender tonight. None of them look playable and I have a some of the old ARI1 and ARI2 scattered about.

LINES
    Keller – Larsson – Kessel
    Hunt – Dvorak – Garland
    Crouse – Brassard – Pitlick
    Fischer – Schmaltz – Hayden

PAIRS
    Chychrun – Goligoski
    OEL – Lyubushkin
    Oesterle – Demers

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

SD was full hours ago and I forgot to reserve. Those new lines would have made it fun!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).