• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:10 PM :  Denver ( -7½ -10 ) at  Orlando ( 216½u-10 ) —- T: 0
    7:40 PM :  L.A. Lakers ( 222u-10 ) at  New Orleans ( -6 -10 ) —- T: 0
    7:40 PM :  Washington ( 225½u-10 ) at  New York ( -2 -10 ) —- T: 0
    8:10 PM :  Phoenix ( 218u-10 ) at  Miami ( -1 -10 ) —- T: 0
    10:10 PM :  Philadelphia ( -3 -10 ) at  Golden State ( 216½u-10 ) —- T: 0
    10:10 PM :  Brooklyn ( 236½u-10 ) at  Portland ( -1½ -10 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• OttawaCityMadman

Harden is in! ;)

• cplatt87

playing Kessel! figured I’d give the field the edge I got from the Barkov scratch back

• zovyn

Alex Kinkopf
    @AEKinkopf
    ·
    15m
    Coyotes line rushes (3/23 vs. COL)

LINES
    Keller – Larsson – Kessel
    Hunt – Dvorak – Garland
    Crouse – Brassard – Pitlick
    Fischer – Schmaltz – Hayden

PAIRS
    Chychrun – Goligoski
    OEL – Lyubushkin
    Oesterle – Demers

#Yotes

• zovyn

Lauren Jbara
    @laurenjbara
    ·
    6m
    Avs lineup tonight:

Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen
    Saad-Kadri-Burakovsky
    Nichushkin-Jost-Donskoi
    Calvert-Bellemare-O’Connor

Defense: Makar, Toews, Girard, MacDonald, Graves, Renouf

Johansson

JT Compher and Bo Byram out

• Canuckage

Hoping for a random strong night from Hunt tonight then. The person leading FD main has good lock on the lead with the NJD1/PHI1 stack with every possible goalie.

• Canuckage

Somewhat curious to see the ownership for Johansson. People that took him had nobody to swap out to if Grub ended up starting.

• zovyn

@Canuckage said...

Somewhat curious to see the ownership for Johansson. People that took him had nobody to swap out to if Grub ended up starting.

15% on the main, 38% on the late – FD

EDIT: Main Breakaway and Late Breakaway. No idea on the small/higher stakes contests.

• Canuckage

@zovyn said...

15% on the main, 38% on the late – FD

Wow pretty insane considering he wasn’t confirmed unless people took Grub then swapped to Johansson but it was a pretty big salary gap.

• OttawaCityMadman

Wow, could be a rough night for Col and the rookie tender

• zovyn

Ouch. Looks like you can take the goalie out of Buffalo, but you can’t take the Buffalo out of the goalie…

• gairz

@zovyn said...

Ouch. Looks like you can take the goalie out of Buffalo, but you can’t take the Buffalo out of the goalie…

The Sabres may not win again this season….

• OttawaCityMadman

@zovyn said...

Oh, it’s that guy. I just read it was his first ever start.. for the Aves. Lol

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

SD streak came to an end. There was no way I was making money when I saw 33.5% third liner Gourde score an unassisted goal.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Which by the way looks like it should be assisted by Coleman and Cernak.

• zovyn

Could anyone please tell me why I didn’t just stack up COL1 and hit the sack a couple hours ago?

• cplatt87

Stuck to my guns and went with MacKinnon/Kane, got a bit lucky with a Kessel smash and a couple late Couturier goals and hit some decent value plays to profit about 10x on the night! Nice to have a winner after a pretty bad week for me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).