7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 175 ) at  Detroit ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:35 PM :  Anaheim ( -200 ) at  Toronto ( 170 ) —- T: -200
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 160 ) at  Minnesota ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 220 ) at  Nashville ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -165 ) at  Winnipeg ( 145 ) —- T: -165
    9:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -110 ) at  Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -145 ) at  Arizona ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 190 ) at  San Jose ( -230 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• yuda

Back at it today. PIT, NSH, SJS look like the chalk today. I’m liking DET2, ANH3, MIN3, FLA2.

• ericgeo18

Can I stack FLA 1, 2, and 3? What if I just pick “FLA” and a goalie. Will DK let me do that?

As you can tell, I’m high on the Panthers today.

• choppadown

My full rangers stack was my best yesterday, stupidly played a couple cash lineups and lost with other lineups though.

• tcoulte

Thought I was pretty set last night but took another pounding…..havin a bad week .

• tvsfrink

@ericgeo18 said...

Can I stack FLA 1, 2, and 3? What if I just pick “FLA” and a goalie. Will DK let me do that?

As you can tell, I’m high on the Panthers today.

DK requires you to use 3 teams.

• Doornumber03

coming from a die-hard Bruins fan….I love Flor2 tonight. I would stay away from fl1, Berg and company and are going to be all over them matching up tonight. I think the Bos2line and Fl2 line will be where it’s at tonight in that game.

I also will be looking towards Phi1 and maybe Phi2 as some off-chalk lines.

• Whynot138

@Doornumber03 said...

coming from a die-hard Bruins fan….I love Flor2 tonight. I would stay away from fl1, Berg and company and are going to be all over them matching up tonight. I think the Bos2line and Fl2 line will be where it’s at tonight in that game.

I also will be looking towards Phi1 and maybe Phi2 as some off-chalk lines.

big bruins fan as well. watched last nights game and the bruins actually played reasonably well but had 0 puck luck. I’m thinking they come out firing tonight

• Doornumber03

@Whynot138 said...

big bruins fan as well. watched last nights game and the bruins actually played reasonably well but had 0 puck luck. I’m thinking they come out firing tonight

And 0 calls from the ref — Thinking Bos2 or may look at PowerPlay — but they’ve been week lately.

• choppadown

@Doornumber03 said...

And 0 calls from the ref — Thinking Bos2 or may look at PowerPlay — but they’ve been week lately.

Just want to say that the first goal…I can reasonably say that Marchie was offsides…barely…maybe.

The second goal called back was over the line clearly, and the refs blew the call.

Seemed like the refs were calling penalties pretty easily too. Who knows, hoping BOS comes out firing tonight.

• kmart35

Think I’m gonna be last place until 10:00 tonight and go heavy on DAL/SJS with some NSH, FLA & MIN mixed in across the board

• Whynot138

@choppadown said...

Just want to say that the first goal…I can reasonably say that Marchie was offsides…barely…maybe.

The second goal called back was over the line clearly, and the refs blew the call.

Seemed like the refs were calling penalties pretty easily too. Who knows, hoping BOS comes out firing tonight.

agree. marchand was off sides.

having the first 6 penalties called on bruins tho (inc chara’s double minor as two) was a bit tough esp when chara gets crosschecked and no call. the call on kreci that led to the second ranger goal was very poor. as I said no puck luck (inc calls from the refs)

• ericgeo18

@tvsfrink said...

DK requires you to use 3 teams.

Thanks. I was trying to make a joke about my Panthers enthusiasm.

Bruins fan here as well, and I don’t share you guys’ optimism on tonight’s game. They had a nice run to get them to the top of the Atlantic standings a couple of weeks ago, but we all know this is a flawed team, esp. defensively. Add to the fact that they are back home after a 10 day west coast/NYC trip and their overall uninspiring play at home this season and I can’t see how Florida isn’t the stack of the night.

• DirtysBurgers

@Whynot138 said...

having the first 6 penalties called on bruins tho (inc chara’s double minor as two) was a bit tough esp when chara gets crosschecked and no call. the call on kreci that led to the second ranger goal was very poor. as I said no puck luck (inc calls from the refs)

We should give credit to the dude (forget who it was) who posted stats on this forum yesterday which showed that the refs from yesterday’s BOS/NYR are notorious for calling minor penalties, especially against the road team. I heeded his advice and used a lot of NYR PP1, which resulted in a very nice night.

• DirtysBurgers

In supplementation to my last post it was @Nobakov who gave the following great info yesterday:

Boston Bruins at New York Rangers Referees
    Steve Kozari
    ————————-
    PP/Gm 3.6
    Rank 2
    Home Win % 60%
    Rank 8
    Trevor Hanson
    ——————————
    PP/Gm 3.4
    Rank 9
    Home Win % 64%
    Rank 4
    Also for Kozari-
    Team Records
    BOS 0-4
    NYR 2-1
    Two homer refs and two towards the top of most power plays per game. .
    A sports wager tracking site I frequent often has OTT/NYI under 52% to 48% ~300 wagers. BOS/NY over 68% to 32% ~600 wagers.
    GL!

• tcoulte

@DirtysBurgers said...

In supplementation to my last post it was @Nobakov who gave the following great info yesterday:

Boston Bruins at New York Rangers Referees
    Steve Kozari
    ————————-
    PP/Gm 3.6
    Rank 2
    Home Win % 60%
    Rank 8
    Trevor Hanson
    ——————————
    PP/Gm 3.4
    Rank 9
    Home Win % 64%
    Rank 4
    Also for Kozari-
    Team Records
    BOS 0-4
    NYR 2-1
    Two homer refs and two towards the top of most power plays per game. .
    A sports wager tracking site I frequent often has OTT/NYI under 52% to 48% ~300 wagers. BOS/NY over 68% to 32% ~600 wagers.
    GL!

that was an awesome post…..now we all need one of these for tonight…lol

• maxeernst

Don’t think content is up yet for today, but this is sometimes an okay resource. Wouldn’t weigh it too heavily. Just another piece to consider.

http://www.scoutingtherefs.com/

• Doornumber03

@Whynot138 said...

the no calls on them and calls on us were brutal……The offsides was def offsides.

• fantasybender

-190+ ML teams should see majority ownership %s tonight. DAL expected most goals for least ownership but lacks centralized scoring line. 11 game slate, probably going to cover all chalk tonight except for possibly DET…. FLA/BOS is my least favorite game to target.

• kmart35

@fantasybender said...

DAL expected most goals for least ownership but lacks centralized scoring line.

I’d go DAL PP1 – Benn/Spez/Eaves maybe – if picking Dallas Arizona takes ridiculous number of penalties

• keephustlincuz

Any ideas on who replaces Kesler? That line was on fire.

• tcoulte

@maxeernst said...

Don’t think content is up yet for today, but this is sometimes an okay resource. Wouldn’t weigh it too heavily. Just another piece to consider.

http://www.scoutingtherefs.com/

thanks appreciate it

• kdub

@keephustlincuz said...

Well that f’s up a lot of my lineups

• NextSignal

Kind of got to pick on Ryan Miller and the hapless Canucks a little tonight, right?

• Aalbanese102089

@keephustlincuz said...

DFO has Horcoff

• DirtysBurgers

It’s so hard to fade the chalk tonight. I’m looking at CAR2 a bit for some differentiation. Any other under the radar options that anyone is throwing out there?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).