7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 175 ) at  Detroit ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:35 PM :  Anaheim ( -200 ) at  Toronto ( 170 ) —- T: -200
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 160 ) at  Minnesota ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 220 ) at  Nashville ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( -165 ) at  Winnipeg ( 145 ) —- T: -165
    9:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( -110 ) at  Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -145 ) at  Arizona ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 190 ) at  San Jose ( -230 ) —- T: 190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kdub

@DirtysBurgers said...

It’s so hard to fade the chalk tonight. I’m looking at CAR2 a bit for some differentiation. Any other under the radar options that anyone is throwing out there?

There is so much chalk the ownership should be spread out evenly i think..

• tcoulte

@DirtysBurgers said...

It’s so hard to fade the chalk tonight. I’m looking at CAR2 a bit for some differentiation. Any other under the radar options that anyone is throwing out there?

well looked at the refs site that was posted earlier and decided on arz pp just as a long shot

• 02Warhawk

@NextSignal said...

Kind of got to pick on Ryan Miller and the hapless Canucks a little tonight, right?

I am. N1 and N2 all day. :)

• Beachbum2634

Shea Theodore was recalled last night by the Ducks. Anyone know if he caught up with the team to actually play tonight in Toronto? I don’t see him listed on LWL or DFO – so not sure about morning skate etc.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdub said...

There is so much chalk the ownership should be spread out evenly i think..

My thoughts , too. Enough decent to good matchups to spread ownership out.

I like la1 , too and az with oel as plays that may a little down the line from the chalk of preds1,2 , dallas1, crosby line, fla2, ana1, sjs that I have shares of, too.

Running out Reimer and Bobrovsky right now.

• Whynot138

@DirtysBurgers said...

not sure you have to – chalk can be across 10 different lines and overall ownership will be less than 15% for almost everyone

• fantasybender

@DirtysBurgers said...

CBJ2 and ARI1

• garybmw

@fantasybender said...

FLA/BOS is my least favorite game to target.

Its pretty cool tonight, every Bruins fan gets a free tomato at the door

• keephustlincuz

@garybmw said...

Its pretty cool tonight, every Bruins fan gets a free tomato at the door

Any input on this FLA/BOS game gary? I don’t have much faith in either goalie. My gut says 4-3 game. Could BOS be a sneaky play tonight?

• garybmw

Well Bruins are the only team I actually follow day in and day out and I can just say this, Claude believes in “his game” . When they lose a few the 1st thing out of his mouth is “ we need to find OUR game”. Everyone knows Claude’s game has an O/U of 3 goals total. He wets his pants over defensive checking and shutouts, so….. after a horrible loss, and another , and another, I just don’t see how him trying to get his team to play their game means scoring 4+ goals. Could be wrong

• keephustlincuz

@garybmw said...

Well Bruins are the only team I actually follow day in and day out and I can just say this, Claude believes in “his game” . When they lose a few the 1st thing out of his mouth is “ we need to find OUR game”. Everyone knows Claude’s game has an O/U of 3 goals total. He wets his pants over defensive checking and shutouts, so….. after a horrible loss, and another , and another, I just don’t see how him trying to get his team to play their game means scoring 4+ goals. Could be wrong

Good input. Thanks.

• JayDee11

Dee, any faith in rolling out Backstrom between the pipes tonight?

• kirby34

Can only afford one. Thornton or Neal in cash games on FD?

• deejones49

@JayDee11 said...

Dee, any faith in rolling out Backstrom between the pipes tonight?

No

• deejones49

Rolling out Devan Dubnyk tonight

• keephustlincuz

@kirby34 said...

Can only afford one. Thornton or Neal in cash games on FD?

Neal has been on fire. He will have higher ownership so he is the cash play. Thornton is an ok GPP play.

• Aalbanese102089

@keephustlincuz said...

Neal has been on fire. He will have higher ownership so he is the cash play. Thornton is an ok GPP play.

Thornton’s always a solid cash play.. He has been on fire, you know you’re usually guaranteed at the least, an assist.

• Doornumber03

@garybmw said...

I can’t see them playing a terrible game tonight. I’m on PP1 tonight I think as an “off chalk” line. I’m not on them heavy, but i think ownership is going to be low and their free-fall can’t last forever. I think the young guns skate their asses off tonight and really force the ber/marc/krejci to step up their game. I’m not saying it’s over 4 goals tonight for them, but can see them scoring a couple from the PP unit

• shirl032

Minnesota getting some love from Dee tonight! Go wild

• Nobakov

Yup, feeling like MIN is going to absolutely roll Calgary. Talking 5-6+

• kdub

More likely to have a let down rinne or reimer? gonna plug dubnyk in in place

• Nobakov

@kdub said...

More likely to have a let down rinne or reimer? gonna plug dubnyk in in place

Reimer for sure.

• zork212

I do really hate DK and their let’s make everyone a C. Anways I have 4 C’s that I like and I can only do 3 so Spezza, Eakin, Trocheck or Jokinen…

thoughts. Take out Spezza and leave eakin with Benn and do the FLA line 2 or keep spezza and do either trocheck or jokinen with smith?

arggh

• Fsudrew17

Bonino or Tanguay ????

• SpartyOn34

@Fsudrew17 said...

Bonino or Tanguay ????

I’m heavy on PIT tonight so I’d say Bonino. Also like that he’s on the top PP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).