• shockermandan

7:08 PM : 29 N.Y. Islanders ( 125 ) at 30 Columbus ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:08 PM : 31 Carolina ( 120 ) at 32 Washington ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:38 PM : 33 Buffalo ( -120 ) at 34 Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:38 PM : 35 Florida ( 155 ) at 36 Montreal ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    9:08 PM : 37 Los Angeles ( 175 ) at 38 Edmonton ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    10:08 PM : 39 Chicago ( 110 ) at 40 Arizona ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:08 PM : 41 Anaheim ( 115 ) at 42 Vancouver ( -140 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• golfman1990

@mr_papageorgio said...

Come on Mete, get inspired by your teammates and put one in the net!

Still waiting for it too….just not tonight haha

• Dallasg

@keephustlincuz said...

I am talking with them now. They don’t seem to know why it’s for US residents only.

Thanks for reaching out to them. Let us know how it goes. I was surprised as well with the fine print being the method of notice.

• mr_papageorgio

@golfman1990 said...

Still waiting for it too….just not tonight haha

I have him at 2% in the $333 (with Tatar Gallagher) so tonight would be a great night for him to do it lol

• keephustlincuz

@Dallasg said...

Thanks for reaching out to them. Let us know how it goes. I was surprised as well with the fine print being the method of notice.

Didn’t go well. I pressed a little bit. He apologized and said he would pass my complaint along. What ever that means.

I suggested that next year they do a “Run to the superbowl” contest. Then in the fine print make it non US residents only.

Didn’t seem to go over that well.

Thanks for bringing that issue forward in the forum btw.

• marker0357

not from up yonder but I’m with ya…that sucks.

• marker0357

How about that Papa? Mete with an Assist. Woo Hoo

• sizzlebeans

Mikko with the goalie assist to make up for blowing the SO.

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Mikko with the goalie assist to make up for blowing the SO.

Sums up exactly how I feel!

• yisman

@patersonjeff
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    no Getzlaf for Ducks

@davest4yotes
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    Look for some changes in ArizonaCoyotes forward lines and defensive pairings tonight

• yisman

figures we needed a Canucks guy to tell us Getzlaf is out. As usual, nothing from the Ducks.

BatchHockey 2m2 minutes ago More Line rushes for the #Canucks vs. AnaheimDucks:

Pearson-Horvat(A)-Eriksson
    Leivo-Pettersson-Boeser
    Baertschi-Gaudette-Granlund
    Schaller-Beagle(A)-Virtanen

Edler(A)-Stecher
    Teves-Biega
    Sautner-Schenn

Markstrom

@ByScottPowers
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Blackhawks lineup vs. Coyotes
    DeBrincat-Toews-Kane
    Perlini-Kampf-Strome
    Saad-Anisimov-Sikura
    Kunitz-Kruger-Kahun

Keith-Gustafsson
    Forsling-Seabrook
    Koekkoek-Murphy

Crawford

@ramorin_azc
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    #Coyotes lineup, per warmups:

Crouse—Stepan—Archibald
    Galchenyuk—Cousins—Keller
    Panik—Richardson—Hinostroza
    Grabner—Dvorak—Fischer

Ekman-Larsson—Demers
    Oesterle—Hjalmarsson
    Chychrun—Goligoski

Kuemper

• mr_papageorgio

@marker0357 said...

How about that Papa? Mete with an Assist. Woo Hoo

• Dallasg

@keephustlincuz said...

Didn’t go well. I pressed a little bit. He apologized and said he would pass my complaint along. What ever that means.

I suggested that next year they do a “Run to the superbowl” contest. Then in the fine print make it non US residents only.

Didn’t seem to go over that well.

Thanks for bringing that issue forward in the forum btw.

No worries. Glad the word is out for us Canucks.

There should be an internal filter on the site that disallowed non-American residents to join contests they’re no eligible for.

Imagine missing the fine print and winning…,lol ouch.

• yisman

so much for using min-priced Quick on Yahoo!

had to do it for the 9 PM EDT slate. Other goalies expensive

• yisman

by the way, Fanduel really screwed up tonight

they accidentally ran two NHL slates at 9 PM and none at 10 PM

they had ‘after hours’ and ‘late night’ both posted for 9 PM with the same exact 3 games

• canuck1995

If I didn’t listen to the rotogrinders nhl show today I wouldn’t have heard Mcdavid was skating with Drai and I would have had a whole bunch of that Nuge hatty. Hopefully some others have Mcdavid/Nuge/Kassian

• yisman

@canuck1995 said...

If I didn’t listen to the rotogrinders nhl show today I wouldn’t have heard Mcdavid was skating with Drai and I would have had a whole bunch of that Nuge hatty. Hopefully some others have Mcdavid/Nuge/Kassian

I don’t have RNH. Did EDM1 :(

I’m playing high stakes, unfortunately. An entry in the $333 plus three in the Tuesday special.

• the_shashi

who’s in nets for ducks? lol

• yisman

@the_shashi said...

who’s in nets for ducks? lol

Gibson, I think

• yisman

haha, no one actually tweeted out the name because none of the reporters care about the game, but the official team account tweeted a clip of the team coming out, accidentally revealing the goalie to the world

https://twitter.com/anaheimducks/status/1110717785951240192?s=21

• the_shashi

@yisman said...

Gibson, I think

thanks.. the gif video from ducks twitter looks like # 36 (gibson) coming out …

• the_shashi

@yisman said...

haha, no one actually tweeted out the name because none of the reporters care about the game, but the official team account tweeted a clip of the team coming out, accidentally revealing the goalie to the world

some of these guys shouldn’t be beat writers. They should know ppl depend on these types of info.

Also don’t like it when they post lines w numbers instead of names… i mean how long does it take to write the names down? smh

• yisman

@the_shashi said...

thanks.. the gif video from ducks twitter looks like # 36 (gibson) coming out …

they didn’t mean to reveal it

Ducks account deliberately refuses to tweet players before lock

I’ve asked several times.

So our entire knowledge of the lineup are the players in that clip.

• yisman

@the_shashi said...

some of these guys shouldn’t be beat writers. They should know ppl depend on these types of info.

Also don’t like it when they post lines w numbers instead of names… i mean how long does it take to write the names down? smh

irritating to me as well

I unfortunately don’t have the numbers of every player in the NHL memorized so I have to look it up when they tweet numbers

still, teams that have guys tweeting out numbers >>>>>> The Anaheim Ducks

• yisman

right on cue, the Ducks team account tweets the lineup out after lock

I am 100% convinced it’s on purpose because the team account does this every damn game. They will not say anything until after lock time.

https://twitter.com/AnaheimDucks/status/1110724099460915200

• Dallasg

@yisman said...

right on cue, the Ducks team account tweets the lineup out after lock

I am 100% convinced it’s on purpose because the team account does this every damn game. They will not say anything until after lock time.

https://twitter.com/AnaheimDucks/status/1110724099460915200

Maybe all of us should let their Twitter feed know they are about to be the only team in the NHL we won’t follow. Maybe that will change things.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).