Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM : 25 New Jersey ( 170 ) at 26 Washington ( -215 ) —- T: 6u-15
    8:08 PM : 27 Anaheim ( 175 ) at 28 St. Louis ( -220 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:08 PM : 29 San Jose ( 100 ) at 30 Arizona ( -120 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10:08 PM : 31 Winnipeg ( 105 ) at 32 Calgary ( -125 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cplatt87

Last night may have been the biggest dumpster fire of a slate this season. All the chalk hit big time and the cash lines were insane.

Tonights slate is kind of nice without any of the normal studs, but that just means everyone is going to jam in Ovechkin instead

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Yeah last night I got skunked and was likely the worst night of my season. Luckily I I didn’t play all that much so I’m ok.

Not sure where to go tonight.

• tristanwolf

@cplatt87 said...

Last night may have been the biggest dumpster fire of a slate this season. All the chalk hit big time and the cash lines were insane.

Tonights slate is kind of nice without any of the normal studs, but that just means everyone is going to jam in Ovechkin instead

i had zibinejad and lankinen in half my lu’s and made $26 on $64. people are getting too sharp.

• hautalak

• x2

@tristanwolf said...

people are getting too sharp.

I’m wondering if this is it (attack slumping teams) or if it’s just COVID season. I vote the latter!!!

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Not sure where to go tonight.

4 game slate…Gimmick Contest?

P.S. Congrats to rgreuli for winning last night’s forum contest with 5 snowflakes (including 3 goose eggs). You don’t see that every day!
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

@ifthethunder said...

Absolutely! Thanks for the reminder. I’ll put one together. It’s been a struggle of a DFS week. Been running cold for a while.

• rgreuli

@ifthethunder said...

P.S. Congrats to rgreuli for winning last night’s forum contest with 5 snowflakes (including 3 goose eggs). You don’t see that every day!
    ~

Zibanejad’s 61 point night saved me from the 5 snowflakes. Had that lineup in 5 contests and all cashed.

• Mccurds13

That was the most hilarious slate ever (and not in a good way.) Had lineups that could win some nights that didn’t even cash. Even my NYR 1 stack didn’t come particularly close to cash as it didnt have Fox.

• cplatt87

Connor Hellebuyck seems way to cheap at $7400 tonight, so i imagine he’ll be pretty popular.

Also the Jets are somehow dogs in that game, which I don’t really get, so if you’re into betting I’d hit that line before it moves (if it hasn’t already)

• Southie777

Well, I picked a shitty night to dive in headfirst and go for the gold. But I won back most of my money and it was fun(ish). That Rangers blow-up just ruined it, would’ve liked to have seen what I could have done, if they’d even just done, like, half the damage they did. Oh well, moving on! Kind of hate this slate tonight.

• maibockaddict

I think the main lesson here is Carter Hart is great for DFS.

• cplatt87

Full faded the early game. I just have a bad feeling its gonna be a dud. If Ovechkin chalk burns me I can live with that.

The later games just seem much more appealing to me

• qatman

More DFS disaster for me lately. This golf match play has been brutal on my stress levels. Massive tilt.

Anyway, I threw in a main and late lineup tonight. Center looks pretty thin – I went with Dvorak in both lineups as he seems a good value. I have a feeling the Coyotes are going to score several… Jones is great against the Kings but not so much in other settings. Hellebuyck in net again for the value.

Good luck friends.

• Steverino01

@cplatt87 said...

Full faded the early game. I just have a bad feeling its gonna be a dud. If Ovechkin chalk burns me I can live with that.

Sprong Hatty for all the money.

Yea probably not.

• zovyn

I’ve got my money down on STL1 having a breakout game. I don’t know why.

• cplatt87

@cplatt87 said...

If Ovechkin chalk burns me I can live with that.

NOT A GREAT START

• qatman

There’s the huge chalk. I have no Ovi, but Kuznetsov at least. See you in the late slate.

• zovyn

I’m pretty surprised Ovie is only 53% in the FD Breakaway, tbh.

• zovyn

Blues line developments:

Tom Timmermann
    tomtimm · 1m Looks like Bozak on the fourth line with Clifford and de la Rose. Mikkola with Bortuzzo. Other lines and pairings seem the same Tom Timmermann tomtimm
    ·
    2m
    Lines are a bit tough to figure since they’re all wearing Plager uniforms, but looks like de la Rose and Bozak are in, Blais and Joshua out, and Mikkola in for Walman. Though they may assess Bozak after the warmups
    Lou Korac
    @lkorac10
    ·
    2m
    #stlblues in pregame vs. #NHLDucks:

Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
    Kyrou-O’Reilly-Perron
    Sanford-Thomas-Hoffman
    Clifford-de la Rose-Bozak

Krug-Faulk
    Scandella-Dunn
    Mikkola-Bortuzzo

Binnington

• zovyn

Elliott Teaford Retweeted
    Alyson Lozoff
    AlysonLozoff · 17m Ducks go 11/7 tonight vs StLouisBlues
    :

Comtois – Lundestrom – Rakell
    Zegras – Henrique – Terry
    Grant – Getzlaf – Jones
    Steel – Silfverberg

Fowler – Hakanpaa
    Welinski – Shattenkirk
    Drysdale – Manson
    Hutton

Gibson in net

• ifthethunder

I had faith in Ovie, but not the Caps to stop letting in goals.

Good jerb, Ilya Samsonov
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I have some hope of a decent night if Fischer-Dvorak-Garland can do well!

• gairz

@Felixxberg said...

Dvorak-Garland

I’m in for the duo..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@gairz said...

I’m in for the duo..

Early goal!

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

I have some hope of a decent night if Fischer-Dvorak-Garland can do well!

I’m with you. GL us!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).