NHL FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:08 PM : 43 Toronto ( -150 ) at 44 Philadelphia ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    7:38 PM : 45 N.Y. Rangers ( 290 ) at 46 Boston ( -350 ) —- T: 290
    9:38 PM : 47 Dallas ( 145 ) at 48 Calgary ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:08 PM : 49 Vegas ( -120 ) at 50 Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gairz

@panters said...

I did okay in my first nearly full season. I played just about every night mostly on Yahoo and typically no more than $3 a night. I profited a little over $200 and had tons of fun. I really enjoy watching NHL and will watch the playoffs.

Nice and congrats! you did better than most!

I’m heading to MLB and golf to lose my winnings I made in NHL. Will see you around somewhere I’m sure.

good luck!

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

thoughts on squeezing in BOS1 in cash games and figuring out the rest?

• Rodg1111

@dictator_teddy said...

thoughts on squeezing in BOS1 in cash games and figuring out the rest?

I’m nervous about using them but the guys on nhl network seam to think that they really want to keep the chemistry. On fanduel you can fit berg and March with some a duo of philly 1 without going to the basement on the rest of your guys so I think that’s what I’m going to do

• Rodg1111

@Rodg1111 said...

I’m nervous about using them but the guys on nhl network seam to think that they really want to keep the chemistry. On fanduel you can fit berg and March with some a duo of philly 1 without going to the basement on the rest of your guys so I think that’s what I’m going to do

Correction. Berg and pasta look better than berg and March

• rgreuli

@gairz said...

Nice and congrats! you did better than most!

I’m heading to MLB and golf to lose my winnings I made in NHL. Will see you around somewhere I’m sure.

good luck!

Wait what am I missing? You made money in NHL but will stop to lose money in golf and MLB!

• eaglezzz

How do you not play 100% Halak tonight. ML -350

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@eaglezzz said...

Easily. See, e.g., San Jose at -370 and Calgary at -310 just two days ago.

Halak will be my highest-owned goalie, but at maybe 25%-33%.

• keephustlincuz

@eaglezzz said...

You could make an argument for grubauer in a gpp.

• Southie777

@Zieg30 said...

Easily. See, e.g., San Jose at -370 and Calgary at -310 just two days ago.

Halak will be my highest-owned goalie, but at maybe 25%-33%.

Yeah, I’m very wary of ever being 100% on a goalie (or SP in baseball). I swear the closest I came to it was this year, I had a ton of Tuukka and he got run over and concussed with a shutout in the 2nd period. (Actually, think he got run over and the puck went in and the goal counted, as I recall.) This was doubly fun, because I’m a Bruins fan. Ugh… You just never know.

• mstutts2799

Halak also owns the rangers typically

• Syzltuth

Going with bos1 & a few guys from col pp1 and grub at goalie, actually doesn’t look terrible

• keephustlincuz

@Syzltuth said...

Going with bos1 & a few guys from col pp1 and grub at goalie, actually doesn’t look terrible

The $1000 discount from halak to grub is a significant amount and you get grub at a 1/3 of the ownership.

• Syzltuth

Yeah exactly and he’s been good the last few games. Vegas should put up a lot of shots, just a matter if he can keep the majority out, haha

• TnCowboy

@mstutts2799 said...

Halak also owns the rangers typically

FWIW….Halak is 18-8-1 career vs NYR, but is 0-2 with a SO L to the Rangers this season.

• golfman1990

All in on BOS1

• yisman

This is not breaking news but in case anyone didn’t see it, Krug and Johansson are back for Boston.

• gairz

@rgreuli said...

Wait what am I missing? You made money in NHL but will stop to lose money in golf and MLB!

Yuup.. I’m not very good at them.. still learning.. lost almost all my BR that i built up in hockey season last year.

• golfman1990

@yisman said...

This is not breaking news but in case anyone didn’t see it, Krug and Johansson are back for Boston.

That moves Chara down?

• yisman

@golfman1990 said...

That moves Chara down?

edit: let me try again

• Syzltuth

Only have gudas & zaitsev from this first game, completely faded dal/cgy

• yisman

Pairings from morning skate

Chara-McAvoy
    Krug-Carlo

as before when Krug was healthy, he’s second pairing and Chara/McAvoy are first pairing

Krug PP1, McAvoy PP2

• yisman

I usually don’t bother looking at fanduel but since DK had nothing, I saw their lobby. A little overlay, although the skate to the cup contest filled well before lock again. I got in an entry.

I have no one from the first game and I’m wondering if I should swap out McAvoy.

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Why is every pro on TOR3 lol? Am i missing something? I have 0% leafs tonight, and the only line i considered was Tavares’.

TOR3 10-15% in the stick-lift. Let’s see what happens…

• yisman

something else:

I see Theodore got scratched Monday because he wasn’t feeling well. He’s back in today. Bellemare also draws back in.

As for Colorado, Rantanen is still out (I don’t think he’ll be back in the regular season), while Landeskog is “close” to returning.

• the_shashi

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@yisman said...

I have no one from the first game and I’m wondering if I should swap out McAvoy.

take krug at 400 more. I’m underweight BOS tonight too. 25% BOS1 which will be far below the field tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).