NHL FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:08 PM : 43 Toronto ( -150 ) at 44 Philadelphia ( 130 ) —- T: -150
    7:38 PM : 45 N.Y. Rangers ( 290 ) at 46 Boston ( -350 ) —- T: 290
    9:38 PM : 47 Dallas ( 145 ) at 48 Calgary ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:08 PM : 49 Vegas ( -120 ) at 50 Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• marker0357

so annoyed for over-thinking it tonight. Had Krug & Nylander and swapped out for McAvoy & Marleau trying to get that stack right with Pasta and Berg.

• mr_papageorgio

One more from AM/Nylander to clinch the win for Andersen would be really nice for me.

• canuck1995

I dislike that my chalkiest lineup is doing the best right now. BOS1/TOR2 with Hintz for Johnsson. Hopefully Hintz/Hanifin can both happen into a goal

• gairz

I’m sure the info is out there somewhere…but I wonder what the record is for games where the over/under is 7. Seems like they always go over.

• yisman

@JesseGranger_
    1m1 minute ago
    More
    Golden Knights are on the ice for pregame warmups in Denver. Mark Stone will play on the third line tonight.

Marchessault—Karlsson—Smith
    Nosek—Stastny—Tuch
    Carpenter—Eakin—Stone
    Carrier—Bellemare—Reaves

Schmidt—Engelland
    McNabb—Theodore
    Merrill—Miller

Subban

• keephustlincuz

@gairz said...

I’m sure the info is out there somewhere…but I wonder what the record is for games where the over/under is 7. Seems like they always go over.

It’s usually one of the first things I look at before making lineups. The vegas totals that is. Lots of the 7s did go over this year. I can’t recall a year when there were so many 6.5 totals set for games.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Ooof. Quick whistle (really an “intent to blow”) wiped out a game winning goal for Sanheim from Giroux. My PHI1-Sanheim stack would have loved that one! Oh well!

• gairz

Just came in to post what Yisman did. Screwed up some LNH’s for sure..

• mr_papageorgio

Dammit the Andersen W would have put me 3rd in the stick lift with a ton of PMR…now I just get to watch half the field pass me with Halak in a few minutes.

• canuck1995

@gairz said...

Just came in to post what Yisman did. Screwed up some LNH’s for sure..

Yeah I was all vgk2 for my vegas exposure. Guess I’m switching to line 1 where I can finagle it and then a modified vegas1 when I don’t have the salary

• gairz

Pasta. Hatty..

• marker0357

Pasta with a hattie

• yisman

I did have Pastrnak but I’m still tilted because I pretty much nailed my single game fanduel lineup except I had Bergeron captain rather than Pastrnak. It was a tough call and I wanted to do some with each but as usual I was running out of time so I didn’t go back to the contests screen to start with another lineup.

I’m not even going to cash despite having Pastrnak and DeBrusk!

ENTRIES

$20.25
    ENTRY FEES

$0.20
    WINNINGS

https://www.fanduel.com/games/33912/contests/33912-226177987/entries/1704772862/scoring

On the bright side, I’ll probably cash on Yahoo despite having Nolan Patrick and zero Maple Leafs thanks to Pastrnak.

• mstutts2799

Zibanejad do u mind

• yisman

I was thinking I’d cash on Fanduel with Bergeron/Pastrnak, then I saw their ownership. 50%!

• yisman

Having the wrong captain between Bergeron/Pastrnak wound up costing me $44.25 plus a $9.99 ticket. Frustrating to nail the game and still lose.

• yisman

Second time this month this happened.

Bishop removed during a shutout.

@MikeHeika
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    Bishop looks like he tweaked something. Getting checked out right now.

@seanshapiro
    5m5 minutes ago
    More
    That’s a non-contact knee injury it looks like

• golfman1990

I know this is the NHL thread, but I was wondering if any of you MLB guys could recommend some sites you use besides this one. Like DFO for NHL. Gonna give MLB a small shot at the beginning anyway. Thanks in advance.

• mr_papageorgio

1 point out of first in the stick lift with Mac, Tuch, and Kerfoot left. Let’s go!!!

• mr_papageorgio

@golfman1990 said...

I know this is the NHL thread, but I was wondering if any of you MLB guys could recommend some sites you use besides this one. Like DFO for NHL. Gonna give MLB a small shot at the beginning anyway. Thanks in advance.

I use daily baseball data for BvP if you’re into that. PlateIQ here is also a really good tool, I don’t remember if it’s all premium or just some of the columns but it’s worth it.

• yisman

@golfman1990 said...

dailybaseballdata for weather and BvP (if you’re into BvP)

ESPN has ‘dailynotes’ in their fantasy section that gives LHB and RHB ratings against each SP, although some teams are going with openers so that’s kind of moot in such cases.

baseballpress for the starting lineups, although various Twitter feeds also post the lineups for each game.

As for RG, it wasn’t always this way, but they’ve basically turned into a pay-only website. Anything potentially useful they have is for premium subscribers only (and premium isn’t enough because they sell all kinds of other side things like The Bat which cost extra) and that costs $5 a day or $40 a month. A bit much.

Anyway, two first round matchups basically already locked in:

Toronto at Boston

Vegas at San Jose

Chicago, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Philadelphia are all soon to be officially eliminated from playoff contention.

• Dallasg

Wow. That Calgary goal sunk the win for Bishop

• sizzlebeans

@mr_papageorgio said...

1 point out of first in the stick lift with Mac, Tuch, and Kerfoot left. Let’s go!!!

Get it bro!

• yisman

@mr_papageorgio said...

wow! gl

I’m sitting on the bubble at FD https://www.fanduel.com/games/33913/contests/33913-226177063/entries/1704753201/scoring

Soderberg and Tuch left. Lindholm was a massive bust :(

• mr_papageorgio

@sizzlebeans said...

Get it bro!

Thanks! Got one guy with Grub lurking and in second now. Need something on this power play from Mac and Kerfoot!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).