Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 105 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  Calgary ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:05 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -180 ) at  Arizona ( 160 ) —- T: -180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kdub

I knew I shouldve followed my gut and played WSH1 last night, very frustrated to wake up this morning and see they went off after I had them in a lineup and pulled them out before lock

• PhoFever

Know the feeling, man; I took out my Johannsens and subbed in Ahos and Nashes…ouch!

Question is, what to do with WASH tonight, i.e., 1 or 2 (or 3)

• CheeseBaller82

Hi all, have been following and learning so much from you all over the season, so this being my first post, please excuse the gushing and newb questions/thoughts.
    Finally started to see some success in gpp (granted on much smaller slates and pool sizes), and am curious how/if to apply the same strategies to larger? I typically work in pairs vs full stacks , but always seem to have a chunk of salary left on a lu that I feel pretty comfortable with. Again, thanks for this forum, it is very inspiring!

• Whynot138

@Seahawktom said...

Know the feeling, man; I took out my Johannsens and subbed in Ahos and Nashes…ouch!

Question is, what to do with WASH tonight, i.e., 1 or 2 (or 3)

tough question

cant help but think the ownership will be threw the roof. I think im fading and focusing more on pit and stl

• Messiah717

Tough slate to try and stack a couple of games because of the pricing. Calgary might be the team to target in this one.

• mathewsmarner

go after chicago tonight top line and keith

• eaglezzz

how many are going to be on Clayton Keller now that we have seen what a guy like Boeser can do?

• AClavel

god tonight is weird, I wanna avoid Ovy line but the man has 5points in last 3games against COL and hes boutta be so highly owned.

• deactivated51600

@CheeseBaller82 said...

Hi all, have been following and learning so much from you all over the season, so this being my first post, please excuse the gushing and newb questions/thoughts.
    Finally started to see some success in gpp (granted on much smaller slates and pool sizes), and am curious how/if to apply the same strategies to larger? I typically work in pairs vs full stacks , but always seem to have a chunk of salary left on a lu that I feel pretty comfortable with. Again, thanks for this forum, it is very inspiring!

Don’t worry to much about salary left on table in NHL gpp’s, especially if you feel good about the line ups. Speaking for myself, some of my best line ups ever had 5-6k left on table using contrarian line stacks.

• Messiah717

@AClavel said...

god tonight is weird, I wanna avoid Ovy line but the man has 5points in last 3games against COL and hes boutta be so highly owned.

You want to avoid because of ownership but that top line has been feasting on bad teams and this is a small slate.

• AClavel

@Messiah717 said...

You want to avoid because of ownership but that top line has been feasting on bad teams and this is a small slate.

pretty much cant avoid em. CHI2 and STL1 also have very solid stats against their opponent. The question is which value line is the best option in tonights slate.

• cchap2

I’ll be on Keller for some salary relief. I was at the game Monday night and by the way he skates and his build he looks a lot like Patrick Kane.

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@kdub said...

I knew I shouldve followed my gut and played WSH1 last night, very frustrated to wake up this morning and see they went off after I had them in a lineup and pulled them out before lock

I did not see that coming. WSH is insane.

• pepsi7

• 2013 FanDuel WFBC Champion

• x3

2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Despite only four games, we have a ton of offense in play tonight.

PIT 1, STL 1 and WSH 1 are must plays. CHI 2 and CGY1 may fly under the radar a bit. It should, be a fun night.

• AClavel

@pepsi7 said...

Despite only four games, we have a ton of offense in play tonight.

PIT 1, STL 1 and WSH 1 are must plays. CHI 2 and CGY1 may fly under the radar a bit. It should, be a fun night.

Why do you believe PIT1 is better then CHI2, Last few matchups Kane and pannarin were deff superior.

• SA16

They aren’t

• Etid1976

Gimme CHI1 for the salary relief

• Deuce

new here, looking at the incentives, what is considered a tournament? are those 50/50s and h2hs? or gpps?

• helogan72

I’m sacking CGY and STL tonight. Don’t know shit about Hockey but cashed the last 2 days.

• DownAndBack

Think STL might be our let down of the night.
    Makes sense to stack them on paper, but given the circumstances I could see line 1 and 2 losing more time than normal to line 3 as they look to gain some scoring going into the playoffs.

• eaglezzz

@cchap2 said...

I’ll be on Keller for some salary relief. I was at the game Monday night and by the way he skates and his build he looks a lot like Patrick Kane.

Thanks for the insights. I will be on the 11 year old kid tonight at 3000

• DennyP

Anyone know if Matt Cullen is playing tonight?

• eaglezzz

Calgary clinches playoff berth with win tonight

St. Louis clinches playoff berth with win (or OTL) and LAK lose.

• kirby34

Thoughts on Warsofsky as a punt play in tournaments? Allows me to fit in Panarin, Ovi, and Tarasenko in my lineup.

• eaglezzz

@kirby34 said...

Thoughts on Warsofsky as a punt play in tournaments? Allows me to fit in Panarin, Ovi, and Tarasenko in my lineup.

I was looking at him earlier but hard to gauge what you will get from him. I think TVR and Michael Stone are decent punts tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).