Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 105 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  Calgary ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:05 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -180 ) at  Arizona ( 160 ) —- T: -180

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tyman200

I like warsofsky tonight.
    Best 3700$ forward tonight?
    Ferland, Kero, or Rantanen?

• keephustlincuz

@tyman200 said...

Go ratanen if it’s a big gpp.

• gbiancone

Anybody worried about the Caps on a nasty B2B? …..Me neither. This game looks too good to be true

• keephustlincuz

@gbiancone said...

Anybody worried about the Caps on a nasty B2B? …..Me neither. This game looks too good to be true

I love col 2 tonight. B2b and backup goalie.

• yuda

@gbiancone said...

I’d be more worried about COL being sneaky decent on defense on home ice lately. Over the last two months, they are sixth in xGA60 on home ice.

However, both MIN and TBL have been stronger on home ice than COL and WSH1 crushed both of those two teams recently.

• SA16

Warsofsky is most likely a poor play considering he is not playing.

• tristanwolf

@SA16 said...

Warsofsky is most likely a poor play considering he is not playing.

Right appears warofsky will be sitting, they got gaunce and another kid i think theyre looking at, so 15 minutes to get him out if you were gonna get him.

All the CAL1 for me tonight! G luck all.

• tyman200

Omg I read this just before 5pm, I had a lot of warsofsky! Thanks for saving my ass!

• Messiah717

Four goal first for Chicago. Hope they don’t let up.

• shamrock77s

Matt Tkachuck really wants to fight tonight. Doughty still wants to cry to the refs.

• mathewsmarner

i would like to see what the pens do against the rangers the day after tomorrow, personally i think they threw in their season and are looking ahead to the playoffs

• keephustlincuz

@tyman200 said...

• shamrock77s

@mathewsmarner said...

i would like to see what the pens do against the rangers the day after tomorrow, personally i think they threw in their season and are looking ahead to the playoffs

They have just been crushed by injuries lately. Seems like a game can’t go by without someone needing to be helped off the ice. They were clicking along after the Malkin injury but the defense has been destroyed with Letang, Daley, Maatta and Hainsey all hurt. Bad thing is Henrik has looked like hammered dogshit since he came back as well, and you can rarely get a discount on Pens players for DFS purposes. Bet I’ll be playing a ton of NYR3 Friday.

• mathewsmarner

pens have been hampered by injury since letang and malkin that’s true and i don’t think they’re going to rush these guys back up until lets say the final game of the season if they could just to get that in game experience

• shamrock77s

@mathewsmarner said...

pens have been hampered by injury since letang and malkin that’s true and i don’t think they’re going to rush these guys back up until lets say the final game of the season if they could just to get that in game experience

I wouldn’t rush them back either if I were the GM or coaching staff. Their chances of winning the President’s Trophy have evaporated by now and there is no other good reason to put those guys back out on the ice unless they are 100%.

• TimmerRC

Ugh I’m sweating, guys! 10th in the forecheck 4 pts out of 1st. Way too much hockey left. .. but if wsh2 get another goal or parayko gets something that screaming you hear will be me. ..

• mathewsmarner

anyone but wsh 1 tonight not anyone but stl 1 tonight
    scrolling down the list i’d worry about the ben bishop owners who are at the top of the standings 3.8%

• Messiah717

Testosterown cleaned up just about everything tonight.

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Yeah I was winning the forecheck with seconds left. Only way I could lose is Pietrangelo gets a point on an empty netter.

Well, guess what happened.

• mathewsmarner

you have to have some expectations that stl best will be putting up the points tonight

• rkoshack

Anyone have a link to the forecheck standings? Wondering where my score in another gpp would’ve placed in the forecheck

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/39059875

There is a pinned thread every day in the main forum with links to the major tournaments.

• rkoshack

Thanks!

Ha…testosterown on top. What else is new

• mathewsmarner

playoff chances after tonight’s games
    islanders (10.9%) change (+0.0%)
    flyers (0.2%) no change
    columb (in) presidents trophy (10.6%) change (-2.3%)
    carolina (6.7%) change (-0.0%)
    stars (out)
    bruins (73.9%) change (-0.2%)
    fla (0.0%)
    habs (100%)
    wings (out)
    tampa (24.6%) change (+0.1%)
    toronto (84.7%) change (+0.1%)
    predators (99.9%) change (-0.0%)
    sens (99%) change (+0.0%)
    minesota (in)
    ducks (in)
    jets (out)
    sharks (in)
    oilers (in)

biggest games thursday
    boston vs dallas
    tampa vs detroit
    nashville vs toronto
    philly vs islanders
    carolina vs columbus
    minnesota vs ottawa
    montreal vs florida

• mathewsmarner

if the season ended today these are your first round opponents

washington vs boston (33.6%)
    columbus vs pittsburgh (87.2%)
    rangers vs montreal (88.2%)
    ottawa vs toronto (49.8%)
    tampa vs washington (14.2%)
    islanders vs washington (9.9%)
    carolina vs washington (6.3%)
    philadelphia vs washington (0.2%)
    florida vs washington (0.0%)

chicago vs calgary (49.3%)
    minnesota vs st.louis (74.7%)
    anaheim vs edmonton (26.8%) anaheim vs san jose (24.6%)
    san jose vs edmonton (44.5%)
    nashville vs chicago (37.8%) nashville vs minnesota (24.8%)
    kings vs chicago (0.2%)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).