Comments

• shockermandan

7:08 PM : 67 St. Louis ( -220 ) at 68 N.Y. Rangers ( 180 ) —- T: -220
    7:08 PM : 69 Nashville ( 120 ) at 70 Pittsburgh ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:38 PM : 71 New Jersey ( 110 ) at 72 Detroit ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:08 PM : 73 Anaheim ( 220 ) at 74 Calgary ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    9:08 PM : 75 Arizona ( 135 ) at 76 Colorado ( -160 ) —- T: 135
    10:08 PM : 77 Minnesota ( 150 ) at 78 Vegas ( -180 ) —- T: 150

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results

flipp39 – 48.7
    Getty3 – 44.4
    JazzyxJeff – 41.3
    akdarstudios – 40.2T
    sizzlebeans – 40.2T

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/70778632

• rgreuli

Well time to move on from yesterday’s shit show.. Looking like most of lineups will have either have St. Louis or Vegas stacks in them.

• PhoFever

@rgreuli said...

Well time to move on from yesterday’s shit show.. Looking like most of lineups will have either have St. Louis or Vegas stacks in them.

Yup. The big question is: will STL1 show up, or are we in for yet another round of Barbashev, Zach Sanford and friends?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Kind of like DET again and NSH.

• rgreuli

@PhoFever said...

Yup. The big question is: will STL1 show up, or are we in for yet another round of Barbashev, Zach Sanford and friends?

Something tells me Line 2. Does anybody know of site where you can find team lines that give up most points?

• Syzltuth

Was thinking of stacking the nj/det game but right now have duos from det, stl & going contrarian with minn

• sizzlebeans

Still tilting about last night. I was the guy just one off the cash line. Had Hertl, Kane, or Burns been able to score I cash and my team forces OT. Instead it’s a 7 game losing streak for my Sharks and I lost my $150 entry into a contest I was sure I had a cashing build for.

• sizzlebeans

@rgreuli said...

Something tells me Line 2. Does anybody know of site where you can find team lines that give up most points?

naturalstattrick.com Line Tool, or even just their On Ice numbers should do that.

LeftWingLock.com also has a line tool that will shows goals against each line combo. LWL also has the line matching tool so you can figure out which line will face that high GA line.

• sizzlebeans

Hat trick post (3 in a row)

I think I’m going to give MLB one more shot. What sites do you guys use to research…or who is giving out the best Line-ups?

• hautalak

• x2

@sizzlebeans said...

I think I’m going to give MLB one more shot. What sites do you guys use to research…or who is giving out the best Line-ups?

You’ll be fine! Just got to work out the jitters. I can’t speak for everybody but I know it has limited data (or last years’ as I haven’t looked yet) right now but the PlateIQ feature here is a good one. It’s too early so far but TheDataDetective writes blogs and he has a nice system where he picks the top “stacks” of the day based on it. Lots of good data there. I think there’s times where it’s been close to 40% correct. Otherwise it’s usually try to stack teams against the worst pitcher and rinse and repeat. It gets more in depth than that but those are the basics.

• sizzlebeans

Thanks hautalak!

• hautalak

• x2

@sizzlebeans said...

Thanks hautalak!

No problem. MLB is requires a lot more “research” in order to benefit, which is the part that kind of sucks about it. There are things that are easy to miss out on. I’m sure there are more people that can direct you to the right places but I would PM TheDataDetective and ask him about a few things regarding stats or look at his blogs from last year to get an idea of what to look for.

• rgreuli

@sizzlebeans said...

Hat trick post (3 in a row)

Rotogrinders daily article “Million Dollar Musings” is generally very good. Example yesterday he was on Dodger and Cub stacks. Wish I had listened.

• rgreuli

@sizzlebeans said...

naturalstattrick.com Line Tool, or even just their On Ice numbers should do that.

LeftWingLock.com also has a line tool that will shows goals against each line combo. LWL also has the line matching tool so you can figure out which line will face that high GA line.

Thanks. I’ll try naturalstattrick. Used to use LWL bu got mad at them for some reason and quit using them. Maybe I should go back as I dont remember what I was mad about.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Sorry for not answering some people yesterday. I’m in vacation in Florida and I’m only scrolling the thread once or twice a day.

At $2.7K, Hirose is a semi-lock until he gets no point (which could very well happen tonight but it doesn’t hurt much at that price). Got to ride the streak!

• hautalak

• x2

If sizzle or any other NHL’ers need MLB help. This guy knows his stuff!!! And it’s data driven with his opinions mixed in (https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-mar-29-2981660).

• hautalak

• x2

@rgreuli said...

Rotogrinders daily article “Million Dollar Musings” is generally very good. Example yesterday he was on Dodger and Cub stacks. Wish I had listened.

And this is free today! I just saw that. Maybe it will help me…

• canuck1995

Had 3 lineups in 60s yesterday and only won $90. Wish I had entered better tournaments. The 2 point swing would have made a world of difference if I left Debrincat. Onto tonight tho.

Landeskog looks like he will be playing. Det/NJ, Nashville, and Vegas were my first thoughts. I like NJ3 to go with some expensive stacks

• AJS

Severson and Nico Hischier OR Greene and Mantha?

• yisman

Pacioretty returns for Vegas

• tyman200

Frk-Ehn Hirose 😂… still like him now Felix?

• canuck1995

@tyman200 said...

Frk-Ehn Hirose 😂… still like him now Felix?

If you’re going by the daily faceoff lines I’m not sure if I trust those. I don’t see why Detroit would break up Bertuzzi/Larkin/Mantha after having such a good night

• tristanwolf

not really feeling any goalies tonight. maybe binnington or mike smith i guess.

• tyman200

@canuck1995 said...

If you’re going by the daily faceoff lines I’m not sure if I trust those. I don’t see why Detroit would break up Bertuzzi/Larkin/Mantha after having such a good night

Yea I don’t trust them either, Gotta wait for line rushes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).