7:35 PM :  Minnesota ( -175 ) at  Toronto ( 155 ) —- T: -175
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -145 ) at  Ottawa ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    8:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -135 ) at  Winnipeg ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    9:05 PM :  Florida ( -115 ) at  Colorado ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    9:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -165 ) at  Arizona ( 145 ) —- T: -165
    10:05 PM :  San Jose ( -170 ) at  Vancouver ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    10:35 PM :  Montreal ( 195 ) at  Los Angeles ( -235 ) —- T: 195

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• BaroneStyle

@Ryanoss said...

Is there such an obvious play tonight that there is a need to actively differentiate?
    Serious question. Who is the obvious play?

What I meant was I think a lot will be on TB1, MN1 as an example….from there where do you go that could be possibly lower owned….

• kdub

i wish my BR was bigger I want to play so many damn lineups…

• JackLotte

Nsh2 against kinkaid.

• Fsudrew17

Anyone know who will be lining with Gaudreau and Monahan?

• JackLotte

@kdub said...

i wish my BR was bigger I want to play so many damn lineups…

run them in the .25 arcade

• kdub

@BaroneStyle said...

What I meant was I think a lot will be on TB1, MN1 as an example….from there where do you go that could be possibly lower owned….

With so many games on todays slate, you shouldnt have to worry about ownership

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@ShowMeYourHITS said...

An early look at the matchups… I’m surprised there are a lot of games with only a 5 O/U.

A lot of the better teams being on the road is a factor. But yeah, I’d probably be betting a handful of overs.

• Fsudrew17

I’m leaning twords MIN 3 tonight. Cheaper and have been more consistent as of late. Anyone else?

• mberkowi

@Ryanoss said...

Is there such an obvious play tonight that there is a need to actively differentiate?
    Serious question. Who is the obvious play?

I have a hard time seeing more then 1 or 2 guys over 15% in the large field GPP. Don’t overthink it tonight.

• maxeernst

@mberkowi said...

I have a hard time seeing more then 1 or 2 guys over 15% in the large field GPP. Don’t overthink it tonight.

Agree.

Brayden Schenn will probably be the highest owned player.

• JackLotte

@maxeernst said...

Agree.

Brayden Schenn will probably be the highest owned player.

if his play keeps up, im interested to see what happens with his ownership once jake comes back

• Doornumber03

Tampa1 or Tampa2…..Tough one there.

• kdub

Will SJ2 do some damage tonight? or should I steer clear in GPP, That line has so much potential

• maxeernst

@JackLotte said...

if his play keeps up, im interested to see what happens with his ownership once jake comes back

The had Voracek on the 2nd line before he even got hurt. Voracek returning would diminish the value of Mark Streit the most probably, as he took over on the point on the top PP.

• jakehari

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2021 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

No classes today so I have basically the whole day to research. Haven’t had a big GPP cash in about a month. Which sites and statistics should I be looking at?

• JackLotte

@maxeernst said...

The had Voracek on the 2nd line before he even got hurt. Voracek returning would diminish the value of Mark Streit the most probably, as he took over on the point on the top PP.

yeah i hated that, PHI1 is still currently playing well (obviously), but i love the chemistry that jake and G have together (flyers fan if you couldnt already tell haha)

• tgerty117546

Does Streit get consecutive pp1 time? I see he is listed everywhere on pp2 but looking at game stat sheets he has been assisting the PP1. i don’t get to watch games so i’m alil confused if its just mid game changes.

• JackLotte

@tgerty117546 said...

Does Streit get consecutive pp1 time? I see he is listed everywhere on pp2 but looking at game stat sheets he has been assisting the PP1. i don’t get to watch games so i’m alil confused if its just mid game changes.

they have been switching it up, usually they use 4 forwards, but sometimes they run it with 2 D since voracek is out. When they run 2 D streit is the second. I’m not sure on the percentages between the two. Could also possibly be due to the overlap between the two units when they do run 4 forwards.

• tgerty117546

Thanks jack. Would ghost still be the cash game play? That’s the dilemma im in. Im leaning towards Streit for the savings but seems more of a tourney play. Pairing with Schenn.

• Dewoc19

Philly is the chalk tonight?

• Doornumber03

W and Util player in the 4K range….Cash

• gbiancone

@Doornumber03 said...

W and Util player in the 4K range….Cas

I look for guys getting PP1 time and top EV minutes, so a couple of the young TOR guys fall into that category. Ristolainen BUF fits the bill . Stempniak may not get PP time (check LWL or DFO later) but looks to be skating on top line. BOS Jimmy Hayes had tons of chances the other night. I have always had good luck with Gustafsson CHI and Beauchemin COL on D.

• nklotz

Teravainen is a solid option.

• Doornumber03

@gbiancone said...

I look for guys getting PP1 time and top EV minutes, so a couple of the young TOR guys fall into that category. Ristolainen BUF fits the bill . Stempniak may not get PP time (check LWL or DFO later) but looks to be skating on top line. BOS Jimmy Hayes had tons of chances the other night. I have always had good luck with Gustafsson CHI and Beauchemin COL on D.

Thanks…..Stemp is definitely an option but didn’t get too much PP time with Bos. He did look good with March and Berg though – Definitely an option. The B’s have killed me lately so I initially shyed away from him and Connolly and Pastrnak.

• 0regrets

Any thoughts on which lines to pick here? Fla1 or Fla2, Ana1 or Ana2. Not sure as to which line from either team has the best potential?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).