• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 160 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    7:35 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 100 ) at  Winnipeg ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 135 ) at  Calgary ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

We thinking Brian Elliott?

• sizzlebeans

Forecheck back up to 150 entries :(

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Forecheck back up to 150 entries :(

True, but the Face-off is down to 40 at least.

• dyavid

last night was so tilting. changed up my ottawa/ buf pp1 stack from hoff/turr/burrows to stone/brass/burrows 5 mins before lock. also went from goligoski to oel with the savings. if i had just left the lineup i wouldve came 18th in the forecheck not 290 :(

• PhoFever

Sizzle- Gotta thank you for helping me end a dry spell yesterday. I was persuaded by your strong endorsement of BUF which helped me overcome my skepticism. Flooded my lineups with Risto, Reinhart, Eichel and Kane and finally made a little profit.

On to tonight, biggest questions for me are: 1) Does PIT pp1 finally wake up, 2) Does CHI stay hot despite possible injuries to Panarin and Anisimov and 3) Does Anaheim give up some goals coming out of the bye.

My current feelings are 1) Yes 2) No 3) Yes. MIN and NYI have both showed us in recent weeks that bye weeks aren’t kind to defenses and goaltenders.

• dyavid

If Anisimov is out, look for Schmalltz to center the kane line and hartman to move up to the toews line. Kane and schmaltz played very well once they were put together against pitt. i think they put a hurting on nyi if they are together again

• maxeernst

@Zieg30 said...

True, but the Face-off is down to 40 at least.

I don’t think it’s “down” … the maximum would be 3% of the field size…

1498 x .03 = 44.94

• sizzlebeans

@dyavid said...

last night was so tilting. changed up my ottawa/ buf pp1 stack from hoff/turr/burrows to stone/brass/burrows 5 mins before lock. also went from goligoski to oel with the savings. if i had just left the lineup i wouldve came 18th in the forecheck not 290 :(

I sort of had a similar situation. My favorite stack last night was BUF2/DAL1. However, due to work schedule/commute, I didn’t get to see the late news of Spezza moving up to the top line. Also, I liked McCabe and Lindell as my cheap D-men to be able to fit the forward stacks. If I would have went McCabe over Lindell, stayed on Bobrov (I used my extra cash to go up to Anderson), and bought any other defender, I would have taken down the forecheck.

I hope they cut the entry limits down to 20 again. Maybe not every night, but a few nights a week would be nice. It actually gave me a fighting chance to put my research to the test against other pros on an even playing field (though I only entered 8 LUs compared to their 20). I scored higher than every max entry bully last night (except for Stealth Factor), and the entire top 20 was filled with average Joe’s like me…and orangesky – we tied for 20th – congrats to him as well.

• mathewsmarner

two punts in haglin and geuseppe, allen in net
    for now
    waiting on skinner

• tyman200

Ya it seems we were all tilting last night, My BUF stack was sitting pretty with the late night hammer of Carter Pearson Toffoli Quick looming. They didn’t do too much, but enough for me to profit 1$ on the day 😂. I love chicago today at first glance, Will prob be pretty chalky though.

• maxeernst

@tyman200 said...

Ya it seems we were all tilting last night, My BUF stack was sitting pretty with the late night hammer of Carter Pearson Toffoli Quick looming. They didn’t do too much, but enough for me to profit 1$ on the day 😂. I love chicago today at first glance, Will prob be pretty chalky though.

Given that half of the top 6 is injured // sick // GTD, I doubt they will be that popular

• dyavid

carolina will probably be chalkiest. especially if domingue is in net

• kdub

@mathewsmarner said...

two punts in haglin and geuseppe, allen in net
    for now
    waiting on skinner

Skinner is back

• sizzlebeans

@tyman200 said...

My BUF2/LA2 w/Quick stack scored 50.8, which was pretty good, I thought. What BUF stack did you use?

I’ll probably fade CHI tonight. Even with injuries and illnesses, I still suspect people will chase them with whoever is healthy enough to play. Kane will probably be the highest owned skater of the night.

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

My BUF2/LA2 w/Quick stack scored 50.8, which was pretty good, I thought. What BUF stack did you use?

I’ll probably fade CHI tonight. Even with injuries and illnesses, I still suspect people will chase them with whoever is healthy enough to play. Kane will probably be the highest owned skater of the night.

tough to fade them even with injuries

• dyavid

@kdub said...

tough to fade them even with injuries

I agree. Nyi on a road b2b and playing berube against chi is too good of a spot to pass up.. i think the toews line will have their hands full trying to shutdown down the tavares line so i’ll be going chi2

• Heterodox

@dyavid said...

so i’ll be going chi2

But what is Chi2? Did they have a morning skate? Both sites still show Anisimov at C, even though he’s out, and Panarin is a GTD.

• saulgoodman

RG Overall Ranking

Load up the DET CGY game

Thank me later

• sizzlebeans

@saulgoodman said...

Load up the DET CGY game

Thank me later

That was my initial thoughts, but I still have to do my research for the day. Also, since the newbies are scoring for their new teams, got to find a way to get Eaves into some LUs.

• kdub

@sizzlebeans said...

That was my initial thoughts, but I still have to do my research for the day. Also, since the newbies are scoring for their new teams, got to find a way to get Eaves into some LUs.

I love that Eaves line, the only thing that worries me a little is that he only had 1 maybe 2 days to practice with his linemates because of the bye

• dyavid

@Heterodox said...

But what is Chi2? Did they have a morning skate? Both sites still show Anisimov at C, even though he’s out, and Panarin is a GTD.

schmatlz will likely center that line like he did once anisimov was injured. i’ll be waiting to hear what the line combos are before i lock anything in but i said chi2 because i think toews will be matched up against the tavares line all game and i dont think the islanders 2nd or 3rd lines will be able to stop kane. if anything i will use kane-schmatlz as a pair

• mathewsmarner

took out haglin for malkin, was strapped on cash for d, dug deep and found brodie and kronwall both on pp1

• dyavid

welll looks like anisimov and panarin were both at the morning skate on a line with kane and schmatlz didnt skate…

• tyman200

I scored 46.50 and came 44th in the enforcer. I had eichel reinhart risto mccabe carter pearson toffoli weal quick. o reilly over carter and foligno over weal would have been pretty sweet. I loved Burrows yesterday too but didn’t even get him into a lineup dangit.

• tyman200

Really liking the laine scheiffle perrault line now after taking a look

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).