• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 160 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    7:35 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 100 ) at  Winnipeg ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 135 ) at  Calgary ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• PhoFever

Been wondering why no one has talked about WPG-STL game yet….

• mathewsmarner

st.louis goals allowed/avg for feb 1.83

• tyman200

No more Shattenkirk making stupid turnovers in front of his own net according to @theseigeDFS 😂

• PhoFever

WIN’s D is still terrible, but no one is picking Blues players it seems.

• dyavid

Eric Lear‏Verified account @BHTVeric 1h1 hour ago

Nick Schmaltz is “likely out” tonight, per Quenneville. Artem Anisimov will not play. #Blackhawks
    6 replies 38 retweets 112 likes

Panarin is likely in. DFO has Kero between breadman and kane

• Messiah717

Seems like a good spot for the Pens to get back to scoring as they have ten goals in two games versus Tampa this season. Then again that was the ready to breakout theme for the Caps last night and they didn’t get much.

• internetfamous

As a Tampa Bay Lightning fan, i’ll have all the Malkin, he absolutely kills us every time we play them in the regular season.

• kdub

@tyman200 said...

No more Shattenkirk making stupid turnovers in front of his own net according to @theseigeDFS 😂

lol he had one in his last game with WSH

• Benn91

Who is the best pick between Ward and Eliott tonight?

• sizzlebeans

@Benn91 said...

Hellybuck

• deejones49

@kdub said...

lol he had one in his last game with WSH

Mrazek?

• mathewsmarner

is arizona all in on the rookies?
    and first round draft picks of past

• kdub

@deejones49 said...

Mrazek?

Not for me, DET allowing way too many scoring chances, losing 3 players and replacing them with bums doesnt help

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

I know Conor Sheary practiced, any new updates?

• Dewoc19

Looks like Panarin and Kane aren’t on the same PP together, that is really a turn off to playing them

• dyavid

@jimmyquinella said...

I know Conor Sheary practiced, any new updates?

He’s a GTD

• tristanwolf

@Benn91 said...

All the Elliott tonight!

• sizzlebeans

@dyavid said...

He’s a GTD

He’s in

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

I apologize for Cam Ward. Every time I play him he gets thumped.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Boo Ward!!!
    Not that I make selections based on odds, but I swear I’d be better off just crossing off the biggest favorite Goalie each night…this blows…

Edit* at least Carolina with a late goal there…give some hope they get things going, though now I’m bummed that I took Hanifin over Slavic as a D punt…oh well…

• internetfamous

Aannnnddddd the lightning killer malkin strikes back 2 backs

• pootnami

@internetfamous said...

As a Tampa Bay Lightning fan, i’ll have all the Malkin, he absolutely kills us every time we play them in the regular season.

Thank you!!! I actually listened!

• weaponX

Locked in Malkin due to his past performances vs Bolts. But is Kessel back on his line? Stacked Hagelin and Hornqvist for the sole reason dailyfaceoff said those were his linemates.

• Wammer44

@internetfamous said...

• Heterodox

LWL was updated during warm ups, has the Malkin line with Hagelin and Hornquist, same as DFO.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).