12:35 PM :  Washington ( -160 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 140 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    3:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 140 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -160 ) —- T: 6o-15
    4:05 PM :  Colorado ( -131 ) at  Anaheim ( 119 ) —- T: 5½o-10
    4:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 205 ) at  Vegas ( -245 ) —- T: 6u-10
    5:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 222 ) at  Florida ( -250 ) —- T: 6½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 104 ) at  Columbus ( -115 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( -120 ) at  Minnesota ( 100 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( 193 ) at  San Jose ( -215 ) —- T: 6½o-30

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s $1 – 15 Player – Top 3 results (Early):

cob1979 – 30
    TheDaz – 27.5
    PocketsSloppy – 22.3

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (Afternoon – 4PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69838295

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

The question to which everyone wants to know the answer: Will Brent Burns play tonight?

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (7PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69840225

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Joda said...

The question to which everyone wants to know the answer: Will Brent Burns play tonight?

Fire up some Patrick Kane if he doesn’t!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Big congrats to Papageorgio for yesterday!

Thanks Canuckage for setting up a freeroll and thanks PocketsSloppy for running the forum contest every day!

I like all home teams as always, and then Patrick Kane the DFS monster!

• yisman

congrats papa

DK filled five poke checks for the early showdown, three wrist shots, four knuckle pucks, five cross checks, four jukeboxes and four hip checks!

• yisman

Burns has a 454 iron man streak

funny note from yesterday https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1101976977001590788

• keephustlincuz

@yisman said...

DK filled five poke checks for the early showdown, three wrist shots, four knuckle pucks, five cross checks, four jukeboxes and four hip checks!

I assume you have already calculated the rake. How much did they make?

• PocketsSloppy

@Felixxberg said...

Thanks Canuckage for setting up a freeroll and thanks PocketsSloppy for running the forum contest every day!

My pleasure, Felixx.

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

Thanks! Also echo what you said about the other guys, really good group in here!

Not playing anything today since I’m busy and also don’t like the slate but I’m gonna run a freeroll on Tuesday since that’s the next good sized slate. Good luck today guys, hopefully the forum’s run good continues!

• mr_papageorgio

@yisman said...

congrats papa

Thanks!

• yisman

@keephustlincuz said...

I assume you have already calculated the rake. How much did they make?

a lot less than they would’ve made had they properly sized the contests! Rake ranged from 13% to 16%

They made $1200 or so from that game.

oh, and I think 23 of the last 24 Blackhawks games have gone over the total.

• marker0357

Good Luck fellas. I think I like Jackets tonight.

• sizzlebeans

@marker0357 said...

Good Luck fellas. I think I like Jackets tonight.

Yep. Going to go a little Wild Granny with a Roman Shark-skin Jacket in my single bullet for tonight.

• keephustlincuz

@sizzlebeans said...

Yep. Going to go a little Wild Granny with a Roman Shark-skin Jacket in my single bullet for tonight.

Very mysterious…

Not playing much today. Going win2 and sjs1.

• sizzlebeans

Burns in, E Kane out…FYI

• marker0357

damn you Burns LOL

• the_shashi

Way to go papa g! ditto on what felix said – pocketsloppy u the man for setting up forum contest(s) EVERYDAY.

• PocketsSloppy

@the_shashi said...

Way to go papa g! ditto on what felix said – pocketsloppy u the man for setting up forum contest(s) EVERYDAY.

No problem, sashi. It’s all an addiction, and if it makes you happy then it’s good for you.

• marker0357

good to see RG degenerates winning some

• blake024

I think you have to go with CHI1 tonight, I still think this is one of the most dangerous teams offensively and San Jose is looking pretty thin at D right now. Even if Burns plays, I think the Chicago offense will have no trouble skating through the Sharks D and putting up some goals. With that said, I think the Sharks can do the same to the Hawks as well, I just prefer CHI because they are easier to play being they are more top heavy than SJ.

• mfetzner

@yisman said...

a lot less than they would’ve made had they properly sized the contests! Rake ranged from 13% to 16%

They made $1200 or so from that game.

oh, and I think 23 of the last 24 Blackhawks games have gone over the total.

EVERY blackhawks game in February had a combined total of 7 or higher and then the first game in March they come out and combine for 9.

Stack your hawks and sharks tonight as there will be many goals scored.

• gairz

Lines for the #Canucks in Sin City:

Spooner-Horvat(A)-Leivo
    Pearson-Pettersson-Goldobin
    Roussel-Gaudette-Boeser
    Eriksson-Beagle(A)-Motte

Edler(A)-Biega
    Hutton-Stecher
    Sautner-Schenn

Markstrom 🥅

1pm puck drop on @Sportsnet650

https://t.co/KAgpi2YNib https://t.co/DXLb5fovdJ

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).