• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Washington ( 125 ) at  Boston ( -145 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  Toronto ( -110 ) at  Edmonton ( -110 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    9:38 PM :  St. Louis ( -145 ) at  Anaheim ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10:08 PM :  Minnesota ( 120 ) at  Vegas ( -140 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10:38 PM :  Colorado ( -210 ) at  San Jose ( 180 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:08 PM :  Arizona ( -120 ) at  Los Angeles ( 100 ) —- T: 5½u-35

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Steverino01

@tristanwolf said...

quicj in goal

And he’s my goalie. What has my life become?

• zovyn

Fleury and Quick confirmed for anybody waiting on that.

• qatman

@Steverino01 said...

And he’s my goalie. What has my life become?

Playing Quick in the late slate. Have Binnington in the main, but that is looking crappy and is 8x the amount. You never know, though.

I may add another lineup to the Sharks showdown since I’ll probably watch the last two periods of that. Double the chance of actually winning something. Let’s go Timo Time.

• zovyn

Golden Knights lineup vs. #MNWild

Pacioretty-Stephenson-Stone
    Marchessault-Karlsson-Smith
    Tuch-Glass-Kolesar
    Carrier-Nosek-Reaves

Theodore-Pietrangelo
    Martinez-Whitecloud
    Hague-Coghlan

Fleury
    #VegasBorn

• cedric19

Connor McDoughnut with 1 SOG, no blocks, no points the whole game…LOL

• mr_papageorgio

Can’t believe I left Jimmy Vesey off my TOR stack, what an idiot!

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Papa! I will accept COL1 doing nothing for the rest of the night if it means you can hang on!! GL!!

• cplatt87

Welp went heavy on Edmonton and got them at low ownership like i predicted, but of course they shit the bed for the 3rd straight game so not a whole lot going on for me tonight.

• mr_papageorgio

I think I’m gonna call it a DFS career. Went from winning the $333 to not even cashing thanks to COL chalk. This stuff is just not worth the effort and headache. Appreciate all the advice and good conversation in here over the years and best of luck to those who continue to play.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

I think I’m gonna call it a DFS career. Went from winning the $333 to not even cashing thanks to COL chalk. This stuff is just not worth the effort and headache. Appreciate all the advice and good conversation in here over the years and best of luck to those who continue to play.

Heart breaking Papa. Really. That was tough to watch.

Take a breather for a couple days and re-evaluate. No matter what you decide, love having ya around 💘

• qatman

Broke my streak of winning nights, but on the (very) plus side I didn’t chase. Back to the drawing board tomorrow.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mr_papageorgio said...

Ouch. Sorry to hear it. Those beats suck so much.

• zovyn

@mr_papageorgio said...

Sorry to hear that, papaG. I survived my $25K crash last week but it still stings. A lot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).