NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Calgary ( 215 ) at  Anaheim ( -255 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Yoho13

Any update on Oshie? Saw he missed the morning skate?

• apb540

“I couldn’t care less about a 2 LW line. Actually like when that happens. When stuff is blatantly wrong like Ovie at C, DAL guys min priced, Zack Stortini for $5,300, a goalie who is years away from the NHL for $3,000 questions need to be answered. All of those blatant errors have occurred within the past week.”

Preach!

• bstreich9

@tratow said...

Ugh, Manson gtd

Manson?? If you mean Steve Mason, I need a source, because I don’t see anything

• Aalbanese102089

He means Manson..

• fantasybender

@awilson45 said...

I disagree, 3-3 stacks are always a viable option. Obviously ownership will be higher and it’s fairly likely that you will share a duplicate lineup with someone in GPPs, but assuming you hit on both your stacks you will cash very easily.

Now if you’re very concerned with ownership/differentiation I’d suggest stacking a 3rd line, 2-2-2 stacks, or doing a full team stack. On a small slate I don’t think it’s a good idea to avoid 3-3 stacks just in case it’s a low scoring night. If you hit on your stacks in a very low scoring night you could easily win a GPP.

Truth. Duplicates are the biggest concern on the short slate but they aren’t that bad. The only combo I’m off for dupes tonight is ANH1/WPG1.

• bstreich9

@Aalbanese102089 said...

He means Manson..

Ahh, had to do a search. Wasn’t familiar with the name

• kirby34

Does Ottawa’s value increase at all with Hutchinson in net?

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Ugh, and Hiller in net for Cgy.. How do you not play the ducks now?!?

• Olhausen

Quarter arcade for me today. I hate 3 game slates but the season is almost over so I’ll just go cheaper tonight. I’m done with hockey after Sunday with baseball starting up so this is my last week in NHL.

• wisertime

has to be some of the strangest lineups I ever set up in FD

• yuda

@Olhausen said...

Quarter arcade for me today. I hate 3 game slates but the season is almost over so I’ll just go cheaper tonight. I’m done with hockey after Sunday with baseball starting up so this is my last week in NHL.

Prepare to score 50+ tonight, that’s what usually happens to me when I go cheap on a slate.

• Bfrenk12

@yuda said...

Prepare to score 50+ tonight, that’s what usually happens to me when I go cheap on a slate.

Lol. That’s true. My two best scores all year were over 59 in quarter games

• NextSignal

Was going to skip tonight but it’s all about building that MLB bankroll at this point. Let’s go Flames!

• deejones49

Rolling out Andrew Hammond Hamburglar

Top stack Anaheim

• Nobakov

I’m on A LOT of WPG1 tonight.

• jakehari

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2021 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Which site is the best for line combos? I usually just use RG but it seems like DFO and LWL always agree with each other and RG is the odd man out.

• wisertime

did any one play any of the 4th line fowards of WPG and OTT that were listed as defenseman on FD

• keephustlincuz

Anyone else have lots OTT PP1 and ANA? I know ANA will be the chalk but was hoping OTT would be a bit sneaky.

• wisertime

hopefully my WPG defenseman super stack of Copp/Petan pays off. haha

• keephustlincuz

@wisertime said...

hopefully my WPG defenseman super stack of Copp/Petan pays off. haha

Wow. You are way down in the weeds wisertime.

• awilson45

Have Smith and Stone. Off to a hot start

• wisertime

@keephustlincuz said...

Wow. You are way down in the weeds wisertime.

with 3 games, I figured I would try and catch lightning in a bottle

• wisertime

if there was a game Copp/Petan could score, Ottawa is it. haha

• keephustlincuz

@wisertime said...

if there was a game Copp/Petan could score, Ottawa is it. haha

I wish Anderson had started. would have been a much better game stack.

• wisertime

Copp and Petan better make the most out of there 3 minutes of ice time tonight. I got money riding on them

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).