7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) at  Philadelphia ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM :  Dallas ( 185 ) at  Boston ( -225 ) —- T: 185
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:35 PM :  Florida ( 150 ) at  Montreal ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 145 ) at  Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( 110 ) at  Edmonton ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Completely forgot about SPIN-O-RAMA qualifiers. Entered a few last night and won a ticket. Question is what teams to focus on with my one bullet.

I’m liking Tampa and Boston L1s over all, but hard to fit those L1s together. Montreal is intriguing if Berra starts for Florida.

• mathewsmarner

if the season ended today these are your first round opponents
    washington vs boston (33.6%)
    columbus vs pittsburgh (87.2%)
    rangers vs montreal (88.2%)
    ottawa vs toronto (49.8%)
    tampa vs washington (14.2%)
    islanders vs washington (9.9%)
    carolina vs washington (6.3%)
    philadelphia vs washington (0.2%)
    florida vs washington (0.0%)
    chicago vs calgary (49.3%)
    minnesota vs st.louis (74.7%)
    anaheim vs edmonton (26.8%) anaheim vs san jose (24.6%)
    san jose vs edmonton (44.5%)
    nashville vs chicago (37.8%) nashville vs minnesota (24.8%)
    kings vs chicago (0.2%)

• Benn91

@Zieg30 said...

I’m liking Tampa and Boston L1s over all, but hard to fit those L1s together. Montreal is intriguing if Berra starts for Florida.

You cant fit BOS1 and TB1 but you just have to took out Backes from there and problem is solve. You will have to put some punt D with the remaining salary but its a risk to take.

• mathewsmarner

i say go philly/islanders
    add some carolina in there too
    another good one would be tor/nash

• mathewsmarner

just so you know there’s one potential playoff game that’s being played tonight if the season were to end today, both those teams are in, might see a bit of an early playoff indicator type game and both these teams have proven they can score

• Messiah717

@mathewsmarner said...

just so you know there’s one potential playoff game that’s being played tonight if the season were to end today, both those teams are in, might see a bit of an early playoff indicator type game and both these teams have proven they can score

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• kdub

Looks like a fun slate tonight at first glance I like NSH, BOS, PHI, TB maybe OTT

• Messiah717

Who do you folks like in goal tonight?

• Doornumber03

@Benn91 said...

You cant fit BOS1 and TB1 but you just have to took out Backes from there and problem is solve. You will have to put some punt D with the remaining salary but its a risk to take.

You could look at dropping down to Bos2 — Or Keep berg, march and add in Spooner……I know he’s been quiet lately but definitely skating well.

• savedatmoneyquan

@Messiah717 said...

Who do you folks like in goal tonight?

Stalock at 6.5k is really tempting on dk

• Doornumber03

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Stalock at 6.5k is really tempting on dk

Tempting…..he’s going to see the shots and you can load up if you drop down to him. He’s not a scrub.

• mathewsmarner

i wouldn’t consider boston 2 much since these guys are fighting for a playoff position

• kdub

@mathewsmarner said...

i wouldn’t consider boston 2 much since these guys are fighting for a playoff position

I cant tell if youre constantly trolling us, or truly believe the things you say

• TJF74

Alex Stalock is a St. Paul native and went to Minnesota-Duluth. He’s had a good season in the minors. His career NHL numbers aren’t too shabby. It’s hard to pass on the savings with so many of the top lines in good matchups.

• rkoshack

Finally took down 1st in a gpp last night. Albeit a small one but it was still nice. Was starting to doubt if I knew what I was doing with a bad run of luck lately

• Messiah717

@mathewsmarner said...

Make sense or please just stop.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@TJF74 said...

Alex Stalock is a St. Paul native and went to Minnesota-Duluth. He’s had a good season in the minors. His career NHL numbers aren’t too shabby. It’s hard to pass on the savings with so many of the top lines in good matchups.

Not to mention, MIN has one of the most best team defenses for their goalies, and OTT is an above average matchup. If I make 5 lineups tonight, I’ll probably have 4 with Stalock and 1 with an OTT stack + Anderson just in case.

• tyman200

@rkoshack said...

Finally took down 1st in a gpp last night. Albeit a small one but it was still nice. Was starting to doubt if I knew what I was doing with a bad run of luck lately

Congrats man!

I’m all about Boston tonight I think.
    Not sure if I can go with stalock, minny has been pretty bad lately and ottawa is 7-1-2 vs minnesota in the last 10.

• Codith

Almost took down a GPP last night………BOS/TB/EDM/TOR L3 I like tonight

• saulgoodman

RG Overall Ranking

Why is this guy matthewsmarner still allowed to post in these threads? I rarely come around here but every time I open an NHL thread it’s just consistently drivel from him that adds absolutely nothing

• Codith

@saulgoodman said...

Why is this guy matthewsmarner still allowed to post in these threads? I rarely come around here but every time I open an NHL thread it’s just consistently drivel from him that adds absolutely nothing

I think its a reverse technology thing, like dont take BOS L2…..AKA fucking load up!

• Fsudrew17

@saulgoodman said...

These threads rarely get past 2 pages now a days for a reason…

• blake024

@mathewsmarner said...

Trolling for sure, one who plays regularly can’t be so stupid to think that BOS1 will play all 60 mins and score all their goals simply because they are ‘fighting for playoff postion.’ There should be an ignore button of some kind to prevent all the wasted forum space that trolls like himself pollute.

• TimmerRC

Erik Karlsson missed morning skate… if he’s out, I like MIN a lot more tonight…

Oh, and it’s hard to pass over SJ/EDM. I know very well that both teams are decent defensively and thus the game should end up 2-1 or at worst 3-2, but man… SJ pulls off that big win two nights ago, they can’t like how they’ve been sliding… meanwhile EDM just clinched but should know not to give up… I could see this game’s skaters being completely overlooked outside of McDavid and Burns. I’m not going to go heavy on it, but if I’m making 5 lineups in a GPP, you better believe one will have a lot of this game.

• blake024

As for tonight, it is tempting to want to jump on the Sharks bandwagon and assume that their slump is ending simply because they beat NYR 5-4 the other night. That was simply a dead cat bounce, and don’t expect more than 1 or 2 goals out of them tonight. Stack EDM1 EDM2 with Talbot tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).