7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) at  Philadelphia ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM :  Dallas ( 185 ) at  Boston ( -225 ) —- T: 185
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    7:35 PM :  Florida ( 150 ) at  Montreal ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 145 ) at  Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 0 ) at  Winnipeg ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  San Jose ( 110 ) at  Edmonton ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TimmerRC

@Zieg30 said...

Completely forgot about SPIN-O-RAMA qualifiers. Entered a few last night and won a ticket. Question is what teams to focus on with my one bullet.

I’m liking Tampa and Boston L1s over all, but hard to fit those L1s together. Montreal is intriguing if Berra starts for Florida.

Good luck, buddy!

Looking at DK’s prices a bit, I think in terms of Boston you might consider Marchand/Krejci/Krug? Marchand has at least an assist on a lot of BOS1 goals plus his own goals, Krejci has been on fire and is only $5k compared to Bergeron’s $6.7k, and Krug has been chipping in on a lot of goals lately…

As for TB… man, I want them all, lol, but use Dotchin! He’s a PP D-man, he’s been taking a lot of shots without any going in, and he’s only $3.1k. I managed a BOS/TB lineup by using him to save some money!

• Messiah717

I like the idea of making one lineup with a Edm/SJ stack. 18 goals scored in their three previous meetings with 9 by each team. Worth the shot of maybe a 5-4 or 6-5 game.

• Doornumber03

@mathewsmarner said...

i wouldn’t consider boston 2 much since these guys are fighting for a playoff position

wow….Interesting…..and that means? Clearly you know 0 about bruins

• Doornumber03

@TimmerRC said...

Good luck, buddy!

Looking at DK’s prices a bit, I think in terms of Boston you might consider Marchand/Krejci/Krug? Marchand has at least an assist on a lot of BOS1 goals plus his own goals, Krejci has been on fire and is only $5k compared to Bergeron’s $6.7k, and Krug has been chipping in on a lot of goals lately…

As for TB… man, I want them all, lol

i don’t like putting Krejci in with Marchand…..rarely on ice together. At least spooner is alot of relief and gets a good chunk of the powerplay. If you were looking at Krejci, i’d look to stack him with his line (pastrnak and stafford).

• TimmerRC

I hear you, but there are a small handful of teams where I don’t stack by line because their scoring depth is spread too evenly among the lines, and Bos is one of them. Boston has their PP1 and PP2 spread across multiple lines, as well, so they get a LOT more cross-line goals than many teams. Nothing wrong with going with BOS1 or BOS2, I just don’t go that route personally. I feel like if I go BOS1, it’ll be a BOS2 night, or vice versa, but the Marchand/Krejci duo often means I will get at least a piece of every single Bos goal.

• AClavel

@Benn91 said...

You cant fit BOS1 and TB1 but you just have to took out Backes from there and problem is solve. You will have to put some punt D with the remaining salary but its a risk to take.

yeah imo BOS1 and TB1 are must have, both have great stats against opponents in the past.

• AClavel

Kucherov, Marchand, Backes and Rakell are probably my favorite 4 on FD

• weaponX

Looking like Karlsson is most likely out with a lower body injury tonight. Their defence would look something like the following:

Phaneuf-Ceci

Boro-Wideman

Claesson-Jokipakka

Pretty weak, may be worth throwing a couple MIN lines in some LUs. Also, Andersen is confirmed starting for the Leafs tonight in NSH.

• tyman200

Pastarnak Bergeron Marchand all get 10 dk points tonight

• tyman200

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Doornumber03 said...

You could look at dropping down to Bos2 — Or Keep berg, march and add in Spooner……I know he’s been quiet lately but definitely skating well.

Thanks for the thoughts, Timmer, Door, and Benn91.

I thought about both dropping Backes and dropping down to BOS L2. In the end I’ve settled on TB L1 and MTL L1. I just didn’t want to drop Backes and I don’t love BOS L2 tonight (though I’m certainly playing them elsewhere).

• Doornumber03

@TimmerRC said...

I hear you, but there are a small handful of teams where I don’t stack by line because their scoring depth is spread too evenly among the lines, and Bos is one of them. Boston has their PP1 and PP2 spread across multiple lines, as well, so they get a LOT more cross-line goals than many teams. Nothing wrong with going with BOS1 or BOS2, I just don’t go that route personally. I feel like if I go BOS1, it’ll be a BOS2 night, or vice versa, but the Marchand/Krejci duo often means I will get at least a piece of every single Bos goal.

Yeah, i don’t mind that and totally agree with scoring across the board. I just usually like to do the spooner add since i get all on PP and typically have room for Krug when i do that. I love both lines tonight and will be all over them.

• AClavel

I was all excited of Alex Stallock on a -166 favorite until i realized Ottawa are 7-1-2 in last 10 against MIN

• kdub

@AClavel said...

I was all excited of Alex Stallock on a -166 favorite until i realized Ottawa are 7-1-2 in last 10 against MIN

MIN won their only meeting this year… Dont read too much into the past. That being said I’m pretty sure Stalock is going to have pretty high ownership, he allows you to stack so many of the top options but he might put up a stinker

• TimmerRC

and OTT is possibly without Karlsson, so that gives MIN a bigger chance at the win. I’m def using some Stalock tonight, I’ll take the win and maybe 3 goals in, considering the number of big BOS and TB skaters he allows me to stack!

• AClavel

Yeah i dont hate Stallock and he will be highly owned, but about the W, i think its a coinflip.

• Messiah717

DraftKings website currently experiencing issues.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Messiah717 said...

DraftKings website currently experiencing issues.

Back up for me.

• Messiah717

@Zieg30 said...

Back up for me.

Yup, was a short disruption.

• Messiah717

@AClavel said...

Yeah i dont hate Stallock and he will be highly owned, but about the W, i think its a coinflip.

It looks like many of us are going to be crossing our fingers with him tonight.

• NYGfan1983

I am for sure crossing on my fingers

• sizzlebeans

@TimmerRC said...

Erik Karlsson missed morning skate… if he’s out, I like MIN a lot more tonight…

Oh, and it’s hard to pass over SJ/EDM. I know very well that both teams are decent defensively and thus the game should end up 2-1 or at worst 3-2, but man… SJ pulls off that big win two nights ago, they can’t like how they’ve been sliding… meanwhile EDM just clinched but should know not to give up… I could see this game’s skaters being completely overlooked outside of McDavid and Burns. I’m not going to go heavy on it, but if I’m making 5 lineups in a GPP, you better believe one will have a lot of this game.

SJ has also clinched a playoff spot. At this point, it’s a battle for who gets home ice betwen us and the 2 Alberta teams, unless someone gets hot enough to pass the Ducks.

• Nobakov

Bruce Garrioch‏
    @SunGarrioch

Erik Karlsson won’t play tonight. #Sens

• AClavel

Marchessault deff an interesting player, hes a french canadian playing in Montreal, Wouldnt be surprised to see him do some damage.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).