7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 110 ) at  Buffalo ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -140 ) at  Carolina ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 225 ) at  Florida ( -265 ) —- T: 225
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 115 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 170 ) at  Minnesota ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:35 PM :  Arizona ( 175 ) at  Dallas ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 220 ) at  Los Angeles ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 220 ) at  San Jose ( -260 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Nobakov

NJ/FL line seems whack. FL -265??

FL/Lolongo, as my boy Grapes would say, haven’t exactly been lights out recently and NJ has been playing better. Plus Schneider back.
    FL 2-3 last five, giving up 17 goals, smoked by TOR + DET + NYR.
    NJ 3-1-1 last five, loss by 1 goal only. Above average road record.

If I was a sports better I’d be all over that NJ money line.

• 02Warhawk

What’s the “T: 170” or “T: 120” after each game?

• Fsudrew17

I feel like this is going to be the most high scoring night we’ve had in awhile. A lot of teams are in good spots.

• yuda

CAR and BUF are interesting tonight. However, there is so much chalk that I don’t know of there is a need to be too contrarian.

• ericgeo18

@yuda said...

CAR and BUF are interesting tonight. However, there is so much chalk that I don’t know of there is a need to be too contrarian.

I was actually looking at Toronto instead of Buffalo. They’ve been hot, even beating FLA on the road the other day, and BUF is playing 3rd game in 4 nights.

• 02Warhawk

@ericgeo18 said...

I was actually looking at Toronto instead of Buffalo. They’ve been hot, even beating FLA on the road the other day, and BUF is playing 3rd game in 4 nights.

I was thinking the same thing. Lately, it seems that I’m always getting burnt stacking lines against Toronto. So, I might go the other way and try a Leafs line tonight.

• Doornumber03

@yuda said...

exactly….no need for contrarian tonight. How is Tampa only -135.

This night is definitely high scoring. Should be a fun one.

• Whynot138

FWIW contacted FD support and they said ref Sparks (if he plays) “Please note that if you choose Sparks, you will not receive any points for his play”

• tcoulte

@Whynot138 said...

FWIW contacted FD support and they said ref Sparks (if he plays) “Please note that if you choose Sparks, you will not receive any points for his play”

whats up with this maybe I missed some thing.

• Whynot138

@tcoulte said...

whats up with this maybe I missed some thing.

Sparks is listed as a defenseman

• awilson45

Rust is out for the Pens tonight (DFO hasn’t updated yet). Beau Bennett will most likely be RW 3. As of right now he’s on PP 1. At only 2700, he’s a great value play because he’s a very skilled player unlike most guys in that range.

• kmart35

Should be a really high scoring night.. Sens & Flames on b2b pretty much locks to get blown out

• awilson45

@kmart35 said...

Should be a really high scoring night.. Sens & Flames on b2b pretty much locks to get blown out

Stone isn’t playing for the Sens either. Great spot for Minny.

Also I think AZ is sneaky tonight, just a gut feeling. OEL is super underpriced IMO.

• sizzlebeans

A night of which chalk combo hits the highest. Seems like a trap night, haha

• AWoo

Frank Seravalli @frank_seravalli
    #Leafs roster update: Kapanen, Lindberg, Campbell & Brennan are on their way up from #Marlies. Hyman, Brown, Valiev & Carrick going back.

• tcoulte

@Whynot138 said...

Sparks is listed as a defenseman

wow

• AWoo

@tcoulte said...

wow

There are a bunch of errors on FD, PK Subban is one and there is another goalie listed as a defenseman.

• tcoulte

@AWoo said...

There are a bunch of errors on FD, PK Subban is one and there is another goalie listed as a defenseman.

yeah I believe wedge

• Doornumber03

@AWoo said...

FD can’t get their act together lately. Glad i don’t play there anymore.

• tcoulte

@Doornumber03 said...

FD can’t get their act together lately. Glad i don’t play there anymore.

its been real bad this week

• bstreich9

MIN3 FTW

• kirby34

At least the errors on FD today likely won’t effect anything.

• Aalbanese102089

I really don’t understand why people play on FD anymore? Their NHL product is absolute garbage, they don’t care about it, how do you list a goalie as a D man? Really? It happens all to often over there..

• Doornumber03

@bstreich9 said...

MIN3 FTW

Yeah i can go along with that as they are usually a go to for me, but man do i think Min1 can do some damage tonight too.

• Whynot138

@Aalbanese102089 said...

I really don’t understand why people play on FD anymore? Their NHL product is absolute garbage, they don’t care about it, how do you list a goalie as a D man? Really? It happens all to often over there..

one reason – I tend to win there and lose my shirt on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).