7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 110 ) at  Buffalo ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -140 ) at  Carolina ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 225 ) at  Florida ( -265 ) —- T: 225
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( 115 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 170 ) at  Minnesota ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:35 PM :  Arizona ( 175 ) at  Dallas ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 220 ) at  Los Angeles ( -260 ) —- T: 220
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 220 ) at  San Jose ( -260 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deejones49

@Dewoc19 said...

I just don’t get hockey, how could all the heavy heavy favorites be losing, TB gets embarrassed by Montreal, Minny on the verge of losing to Ottawa, now all I need is SJ to throw up a dud to Vancouver and my night will be a trifecta

Jinx?

• Dewoc19

@deejones49 said...

Jinx?

yeah, man I’m gonna start going through and listing my lineup nightly so that way you guys know who to stay away from and know which goalie will lose, DFS is pure luck, you can throw darts and have just as much ability to put up a good score

2-0 now, what a crock of bullshit

• Heterodox

@Dewoc19 said...

yeah, man I’m gonna start going through and listing my lineup nightly so that way you guys know who to stay away from and know which goalie will lose

put a dollar in the jar

• kirby34

Glad I saw the 0-5 record in the last 5 that San Jose has against Vancouver at home right before lineup lock. Made the right pivot on to LAK2.

• deejones49

@kirby34 said...

Glad I saw the 0-5 record in the last 5 that San Jose has against Vancouver at home right before lineup lock. Made the right pivot on to LAK2.

Feel like SJ wins 5/3

• awilson45

Got Rakell’d in the face so hard last night and then tonight I got a Ekman-Larsson’d super hard in the face. I need to stop having a social life apparently because no Swedish hockey players about dat MJ flu-game life

• deejones49

How about a Burns goal

• Olhausen

So glad I switched to Martin jones from Quick right before I built my lineup’s.something told me quick would have a shutout but then I said its Vancouver at San Jose. So I went Martin. Have fun losing in the first round you San Jose guppies!

• Olhausen

I can’t wait for MLB to start on Sunday by the way. I’m sick of finishing in the top 100 only to make 10$. I do like hockey but I honestly don’t know how I’m going to get through the MLB off season next year. There truly is no other sport like MLB/ Dfs

• Fsudrew17

@Olhausen said...

I can’t wait for MLB to start on Sunday by the way. I’m sick of finishing in the top 100 only to make 10$. I do like hockey but I honestly don’t know how I’m going to get through the MLB off season next year. There truly is no other sport like MLB/ Dfs

Been grinding NHL but hardly did mlb last year. Any tips for a newbie?

• Olhausen

@Fsudrew17 said...

Been grinding NHL but hardly did mlb last year. Any tips for a newbie?

Pay up for pitching and stack away!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).