• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:38 PM :  Toronto ( -145 ) at  Winnipeg ( 120 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:38 PM :  Philadelphia ( -190 ) at  Buffalo ( 170 ) —- T: 6u-20
    9:38 PM :  Arizona ( 250 ) at  Colorado ( -300 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 200 ) at  Vegas ( -230 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:38 PM :  Minnesota ( -160 ) at  San Jose ( 140 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:38 PM :  Calgary ( -120 ) at  Vancouver ( 100 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

You can’t play COL1 and the VGK power play on DK, even though the bookies suggest it would be good. I tried it for the halibut.
    ~

• hautalak

@ifthethunder said...

You can’t play COL1 and the VGK power play on DK, even though the bookies suggest it would be good. I tried it for the halibut.
    ~

That is a large fishy!!! I never thought I’d say this but I’m more excited for MLB coming up than any more of this “COVID hockey” where teams continue to slump until you attack them lol

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

If there’s one night I think Buffalo will try hard, it’s tonight. Pretty sure these guys don’t want to be in history books.

• hautalak

@Felixxberg said...

If there’s one night I think Buffalo will try hard, it’s tonight. Pretty sure these guys don’t want to be in history books.

Gonna be a battle to see who top one another as the worst lol That last game was pretty ridiculous!!!

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

That is a large fishy!!! I never thought I’d say this but I’m more excited for MLB coming up than any more of this “COVID hockey” where teams continue to slump until you attack them lol

Got these promos going:

ENTER ANY PAID THURSDAY MLB® CONTEST ON MONDAY. If any Thursday MLB® game has more than 8.5 total runs scored, you get a $4 Contest Ticket.

ENTER ANY PAID THURSDAY MLB® CONTEST ON TUESDAY. If any player hits 2 or more home runs on Thursday, you get 1,000 Crowns.

ENTER ANY PAID THURSDAY MLB® CONTEST ON WEDNESDAY. If any Thursday MLB® game goes into extra innings, you get 500 Crowns.

And there’ll be one more tomorrow. With 9 games being played, decent chance of some of these hitting.
    ~

• cplatt87

@Felixxberg said...

Buffalo goalies are “priced up” by their standards tonight at $7300. I played Ullmark on Tuesday at $7k, but them being a bit more expensive tonight might be enough to scare me away.

All the Buffalo skaters are cheap though and I agree that they’re going to play hard tonight so I think I might go that angle tonight.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Graves and Goli are mispriced on FD.

• mfetzner

Jack Campbell is from Port Huron, MI and Connor Hellebuyck is from Commerce Twp, MI. They are good friends off the ice and this is the first time they have ever faced each other. Don’t know if it means anything but there will probably be a little extra motivation on either side and I like narratives

• axman15

Feels like a TOR2 night, and Galchenyuk’s salary fits nicely

• cplatt87

Loading up on Matthews, Mackinnon and Marner since there’s more than enough value on this slate to fit them in.

Taylor Hall at $4400 also a lock for me.

• sizzlebeans

@hautalak said...

Gonna be a battle to see who top one another as the worst lol That last game was pretty ridiculous!!!

Are you so sick of covid hockey that you are not creating the gimmick game for the late slate?

Oops, quoted the wrong post…msg still the same :)

• ifthethunder

@mfetzner said...

Jack Campbell is from Port Huron, MI and Connor Hellebuyck is from Commerce Twp, MI. They are good friends off the ice and this is the first time they have ever faced each other. Don’t know if it means anything but there will probably be a little extra motivation on either side and I like narratives

Another thing they have in common: I’ve played them both more than a few times this season and had good results.

Also giving Martin Jones another shot.
    ~

• sizzlebeans

Adin Hill is on fire right now and the desert dogs are playing well right now, especially hot dogs, who is way under-priced. If you want to fade the Sabers chalk, that might be your arb play.

• tristanwolf

people like the sabres tonight?

• sizzlebeans

@tristanwolf said...

people like the sabres tonight?

They’re cheap and Philly is a dumpster fire. Maybe people aren’t on them, but I figured people will use them to fit in the big lines.

• ifthethunder

@sizzlebeans said...

Adin Hill is on fire right now and the desert dogs are playing well right now, especially hot dogs, who is way under-priced. If you want to fade the Sabers chalk, that might be your arb play.

I was hoping Robin Lehner would get the start for the Vegans. Since MAF is getting it, my feeling is he won’t see enough shot volume for any save bonus and he’s been letting in a few too many goals to pay off that salary.

Adin Hill can hedge my Colorado plays, so he’s in one of four.
    ~

• Felixxberg

I started the Buffalo trend, but I actually won’t play main slate tonight, so take it with a grain of salt! There are a lot of much better spots. I just think they have decent fillers. Hall at $4.4K and Skinner at $2.9K are tempting.

• hautalak

@sizzlebeans said...

Are you so sick of covid hockey that you are not creating the gimmick game for the late slate?

Oops, quoted the wrong post…msg still the same :)

Damn dropping the ball guys!!! Coming right up haha

• Mccurds13

Mainly off the early games in general. Hope philly and buffalo choose to be incompetent at scoring instead of defending for the night. Feels like a VGK1 kind of night.

• hautalak

Here it is. One player per team pick a goalie! This can be a godsend after that past few nights. Good luck.

Almost called it the “Sizzle Special” but people would be like what?!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/105709744

• zovyn

@hautalak said...

Here it is. One player per team pick a goalie! This can be a godsend after that past few nights. Good luck.

Almost called it the “Sizzle Special” but people would be like what?!

You DK people have all the fun. :P

• qatman

I actually made money last night, woohoo. Going with Hellebuyck and a bunch of COL tonight. Good luck friends.

• hautalak

@zovyn said...

You DK people have all the fun. :P

Funny thing is I’ve been a FD NHL guy lately with some betting wins. Have some MLB & UFC tickets built up.

I’ve been down on NHL otherwise. Starting to lose interest in the same thing every day. Hate that I’m being an “anti-hockey” fan right now but I’m just over it. I’ve been the head of the complainant department on that issue.

• zovyn

I faded the Toronto chalk – both TOR1 and TOR2… so you can expect them to go off tonight. Enjoy! :P

• Felixxberg

@zovyn said...

I faded the Toronto chalk – both TOR1 and TOR2… so you can expect them to go off tonight. Enjoy! :P

As expected!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).