7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 240 ) at  Boston ( -280 ) —- T: 240
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:05 PM :  Colorado ( 180 ) at  Winnipeg ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -120 ) at  Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 230 ) at  Washington ( -270 ) —- T: 230
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 105 ) at  Nashville ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( 180 ) at  Edmonton ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 230 ) at  Los Angeles ( -270 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Messiah717

Really looking forward to this. Some nice options here including late game involvement to keep your lineups interesting.

• wolfpack8181

I have hit a cold streak in hockey, I think I know what I have been doing wrong lately so hopefully I can fix my issues.
    MLB can’t get here fast enough.

• kdub

wpg/col game stack!?

• Messiah717

@kdub said...

wpg/col game stack!?

They did nothing last night but in one lineup I think I’ll go back to the well with the WPG second line against Colorado.

• kdub

@Messiah717 said...

They did nothing last night but in one lineup I think I’ll go back to the well with the WPG second line against Colorado.

That second line did all the damage last night + byfuglien

• tyman200

I think he is referring to the Shieffle laine perrault line, they did nothing, and I had them in 75% of my lineups haha ouch. I may see if they can win me some money back tonight though there are a lot of other good spots as well.

• Danforth11

Yeah that line burned me too last night. I’m scare to use them again now..

• Messiah717

@tyman200 said...

I think he is referring to the Shieffle laine perrault line, they did nothing, and I had them in 75% of my lineups haha ouch. I may see if they can win me some money back tonight though there are a lot of other good spots as well.

Exactly. They had been red hot prior to last night so I might try and ride them again in a lineup.

• tyman200

What up at goalie today? not a cheap tender to be found. they are all within a few hundred bucks and over 8k

• Messiah717

@tyman200 said...

What up at goalie today? not a cheap tender to be found. they are all within a few hundred bucks and over 8k

Ottawa goalie Anderson if you want to take a chance against Columbus.

• stellagirl

In their last 4 weeks (spanning 11 games) the Jets have allowed the 4th most total FD fantasy points per game, behind only the Leafs, Coyotes, and Stars, respectively.

And, it looks like Hutch will be in net.

I will have more than one COL/WPG game stack in the works tonight. Maybe I’ll get lucky and the game will blow up into an ugly, glorious shootout.

• Messiah717

@stellagirl said...

In their last 4 weeks (spanning 11 games) the Jets have allowed the 4th most total FD fantasy points per game, behind only the Leafs, Coyotes, and Stars, respectively.

And, it looks like Hutch will be in net.

I will have more than one COL/WPG game stack in the works tonight. Maybe I’ll get lucky and the game will blow up into an ugly, glorious shootout.

We can hope. Nashville and Chicago could be worth a stack as well. Or a mixture of the four teams.

• tyman200

does anyone know which florida line will be shutting down the benn seguin line? I am liking the trochek line tonight if the barkov line plays benn line

• rgreuli

@kdub said...

That second line did all the damage last night + byfuglien

Wheeler loves to play against the Avalanche. 10 goals, including 3 game winners and 18 assists in 24 career games.

• wolfjb1

@wolfpack8181 said...

MLB can’t get here fast enough.

Oh man, I was so excited to see DK posting an MLB contest for Friday. It’s only the WBC, which I’m thinking will be a crapshoot, but hey, baseball is back!

• tyman200

loving the homer simpson profile pic buddy

• Messiah717

The Wpg/Col stacks actually work out very nicely price wise. Hopeful for a nice high scoring affair so watch it be 2-1.

• Messiah717

Nashville is 4-0 against Chicago this year and have outscored them 16-9.

• mathewsmarner

me thinks wash goes off

• tyman200

@Messiah717 said...

Nashville is 4-0 against Chicago this year and have outscored them 16-9.

Link Quote Reply

Chicago beat nashville 5-2 on jan 8th.

• TimmerRC

With Oshie coming back anyone taking on Wash1?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@TimmerRC said...

Despite Mason’s last two outings it’s hard to avoid Washington tonight. I have equal distribution of Wash L1 and L2, though.

• keephustlincuz

@TimmerRC said...

He appears to be the engine of that line. Seems like Ovi missed him. You may get them a little lower owned than you normally would.

• TimmerRC

I managed a complete Wash PP1 lineup without sacrificing too much around them, hopefully they go mental.

• mattneverwins

all this washington talk making me rethink my lineups :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).