7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 240 ) at  Boston ( -280 ) —- T: 240
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:05 PM :  Colorado ( 180 ) at  Winnipeg ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -120 ) at  Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 230 ) at  Washington ( -270 ) —- T: 230
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 105 ) at  Nashville ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( 180 ) at  Edmonton ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 230 ) at  Los Angeles ( -270 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TimmerRC

@sizzlebeans said...

Top play of the night for me is EDM. Got LA right behind them.

Using Talbot in goal a fair bit, but I didn’t have the guts to roster the skaters, good luck!

• mathewsmarner

trying to get lucky with lindell

• fildo22

Laine is too good

• mathewsmarner

wpg doesn’t put in laine or sheiffle on the pp1 don’t understand why
    maybe they’re pushing for laine to get the even strength goals

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

I’d like one WPG line to get the scoring here. Laine or Wheeler, not both!

Tonight already seems like it’s going to be an exceedingly high scoring night.

• mathewsmarner

jets on their second pp, know what that means, no laine/sheiffle goal

• TicketRaven

avs look like a complete mess

• TicketRaven

• TimmerRC

This is what happens when you trade away Iginla, lol… (not really, but felt good to say).

I hope none of you faded Winnipeg???

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@TimmerRC said...

This is what happens when you trade away Iginla, lol… (not really, but felt good to say).

I hope none of you faded Winnipeg???

Laine’s line still needs one more goal to get close to icing being a winning stack on an overall GPP winner tonight.

• thetitanlb

How has Nashville not announced a starting goalie yet

• thetitanlb

Just as a I say that they confirm it santos

• NextSignal

Got paranoid for a second thinking that Holtby didn’t get the start, but the Flyers just haven’t managed to shoot the puck in 7 minutes and counting.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow. Way early but I might have something tonight and I entered these lus 5 minutes before lock. Worked 9-6 today so I only made a few NBA early this morning since main slate locked at 8pm and skipping NHL.

Sat down after dinner at 10 minutes to 7 and saw the breakaway was still not full so I entered 2 lus. I entered Win1 with Fla PP1 and Win2 with Fla2 with Big Buff in both and Vasi and Talbot in nets. The first referenced lu almost up to 100 points with Talbot later.

Would be laughable to win something just looking at slate and targeting 2 teams I felt were in good spots making 2 lus in 5 minutes before lock versus spending a bunch of time researching to make some lus.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yountingly said...

Wow. Way early but I might have something tonight and I entered these lus 5 minutes before lock. Worked 9-6 today so I only made a few NBA early this morning since main slate locked at 8pm and skipping NHL.

Sat down after dinner at 10 minutes to 7 and saw the breakaway was still not full so I entered 2 lus. I entered Win1 with Fla PP1 and Win2 with Fla2 with Big Buff in both and Vasi and Talbot in nets. The first referenced lu almost up to 100 points with Talbot later.

Would be laughable to win something just looking at slate and targeting 2 teams I felt were in good spots making 2 lus in 5 minutes before lock versus spending a bunch of time researching to make some lus.

Not that laughable when Winnipeg and Florida were the two premier plays of the slate!

I impulsively entered 2 lineups into the DK $40 after I’d thought I was finished building my lineups for the night at around 6:30 (and had decided I was only going to go forecheck/breakaway tonight). Did WPG L1 with LA L2 and WPG L2 with FLA L1. Just figured I needed more exposure to Winnipeg tonight. Now I hope their scoring doesn’t dry up.

• mathewsmarner

these caps aren’t doing anything

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

Not that laughable when Winnipeg and Florida were the two premier plays of the slate!

I impulsively entered 2 lineups into the DK $40 after I’d thought I was finished building my lineups for the night at around 6:30 (and had decided I was only going to go forecheck/breakaway tonight). Did WPG L1 with LA L2 and WPG L2 with FLA L1. Just figured I needed more exposure to Winnipeg tonight. Now I hope their scoring doesn’t dry up.

Well, yeah, I figured Winnipeg was gonna be chalky. Most of Florida is around 5-8% except for the usual popular targets of Trochek, Barkov and Huburdeau. Dallas just looked so bad in own zone vs my Islanders other night so I targets them thinking I could fit them in with Winnipeg. Vasi only 2.2% but I think he was confirmed real late.

GL.

• mathewsmarner

winnipeg is not a sure thing hot as of late but u still need to worry about nsh if u own wpg maybe a nash/wpg combo takes down the pools if it’s affordable, i say cause i didn’t

• blake024

@thetitanlb said...

Just as a I say that they confirm it santos

Saros not Santos, lol

• mathewsmarner

grammer nazi….j/k also it’s spelled schwarzenegger

• mathewsmarner

W Nikolaj Ehlers 8.8%
    COL 0 WPG 5
    10:55 2nd
    2 A, 1 G, 1 SOG 7.5
    W Patrik Laine 20.1%
    COL 0 WPG 5
    1 G, 2 SOG, 1 A 6
    W Blake Wheeler 16.6%
    COL 0 WPG 5
    1 G, 2 SOG, 2 A 8
    D Dustin Byfuglien 13.6%
    COL 0 WPG 5
    1 SOG, 2 A, 1 BS 5

• mathewsmarner

forsberg with 2 less shots to saro’s 6 saves during 1st

• JimKronlund

Sitting 36th in the $45K FORECHECK. Stacking all WPG, but I doubt I stay there or go much lower. Maybe enough to just tease me. As usual.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@JimKronlund said...

Sitting 36th in the $45K FORECHECK. Stacking all WPG, but I doubt I stay there or go much lower. Maybe enough to just tease me. As usual.

Currently sitting 28th in the big breakaway. I have Talbot later. Need more scoring from Florida1 though I wouldn’t mind another Ehlers goal assisted by Little and Wheeler.

• JimKronlund

@yountingly said...

Currently sitting 28th in the big breakaway. I have Talbot later. Need more scoring from Florida1 though I wouldn’t mind another Ehlers goal assisted by Little and Wheeler.

Nice keep it going. Florida should be able to provide more scoring for you.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).