7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 240 ) at  Boston ( -280 ) —- T: 240
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( 110 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:05 PM :  Colorado ( 180 ) at  Winnipeg ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -120 ) at  Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 230 ) at  Washington ( -270 ) —- T: 230
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 105 ) at  Nashville ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( 180 ) at  Edmonton ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 230 ) at  Los Angeles ( -270 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

low scoring tonight ….again

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Draftkings is crooked – I took the Winnipeg starting G, yet they are showing the one who isn’t playing tonight in my lineup – and I specifically remember taking the guy starting, yet they just stick me with the other guy who’s out and his 0 instead ( I took Connor, yet it’s showing Ondrej in my lineup despite me never taking him – I simply took the guy who was Probable next to his name, which was Connor).

My lineup is killing it too, so I can’t accept nothing being done about this.

• mathewsmarner

nsh/wash not doing anything, wpg takes it down (too soon?)

• JimKronlund

Not that it will make you feel any better but he only has 2 pts so far but will get the win and maybe a shut out.
    It does not make DK crooked. They have nothing too gain by doing that. I saw Connor as playing and picked, and have him.
    Sorry for your predicament. Time for a frustrating discussion with DK support reps. Good Luck with that.

• sooted72

awesome to get was1 at 10% or less. oh wait…

• dyavid

Ekblad has been shooting like crazy lately

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

come on florida. Killing me.

• sooted72

khudobin being twice as highly owned as hellebuyck despite being the same price seems odd to me.

• mathewsmarner

esa lindell ain’t doing sh!t

• thetitanlb

Man the slate started great. Now it sucks lol

• mathewsmarner

go wash!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@thetitanlb said...

Man the slate started great. Now it sucks lol

Things certainly quieted a bit.

No real complaints here, though if DET L1 kills it tonight I’ll be a super happy camper.

• Messiah717

So much for Florida.

• Messiah717

@mathewsmarner said...

go wash!

Lost cause.

• mathewsmarner

says the man in the yellow hat

• sooted72

lol hellebuyck loses shutout with :16 left. wow what a night. not that it matters i was all in on was1 and fla1 anyway. fml.

• TimmerRC

Yeah, tonight quieted down pretty fast, and now we wait… I’ve got 6/11 lineups in the cash, but not by much…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Need Det L1 to keep it going!

• thekidjtaylor

VAN-LA game stack to the rescue!

• thekidjtaylor

@thekidjtaylor said...

VAN-LA game stack to the rescue!

I’ll reiterate that by specifying Lou-Horvat-Martinez-Pearson as the stack. So you people don’t assume I’m completely nuts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).