Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Philadelphia ( 135 ) at  Washington ( -155 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:38 PM :  Columbus ( 150 ) at  Calgary ( -170 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:38 PM :  Anaheim ( 235 ) at  Colorado ( -278 ) —- T: 5½o-27
    10:38 PM :  Arizona ( 100 ) at  Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• keephustlincuz

JVR with a broken hand.

• mr_papageorgio

Monahan and Lindholm both with 4 SOG

• Syzltuth

Faded the first game, only had Talbots from the 2nd, a few from col in the 3rd and stacked both sides of van/ari which so far looks to be the lowest scoring of the night. Hit a few of the goals/assists though so far so hopefully the late game can go crazy in the last couple periods

• mr_papageorgio

Jost had like 5 breakaways during OT and couldn’t put one in. I’m sitting right on the bubble so I assume that will come back to haunt me. Brutal end for the Avs too.

• stellagirl

VAN let me down. On to today!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler