• Blogger of the Month

4:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) at  Calgary ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    5:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 240 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -280 ) —- T: 240
    5:05 PM :  Columbus ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM :  San Jose ( 110 ) at  Minnesota ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -170 ) at  Colorado ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    8:35 PM :  Carolina ( -135 ) at  Arizona ( 115 ) —- T: -135

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Damn. Knew I shoulda made the league only 15 today

I just joined.

2 spots left. 6 minutes to get 2 more!

• thetitanlb

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Damn. Knew I shoulda made the league only 15 today

I’ll join if there is an open spot

• Mochi22

https://dkn.gs/r/XvvFHrqifUe7o-OtwjJaXA

• Mochi22

2 more gogogo

• Mochi22

oh well-valiant effort

• JimmyTango

Always a good feeling when your early-only lineup is done after the first period of the first game.

• Messiah717

DK Quarter Arcade was 530 spots short. I wonder if people hated the slate or it’s the 5PM start.

• sizzlebeans

anyone on Schmaltz tonight? I can’t decide who to go with for my cheap defender between him, Chychrun and Montour.

• sizzlebeans

@Messiah717 said...

DK Quarter Arcade was 530 spots short. I wonder if people hated the slate or it’s the 5PM start.

probably a combo of both. wish i was paying attention to it though, i would have hammered some LUs into it. the only teams I feel good about tonight are the Tarasenko line and Anaheim.

EDIT: can’t help liking ARI at home vs Lack too

• TimmerRC

Nothing wrong with Schmaltz tonight, should be a decent choice.

• sizzlebeans

Hoping to see Jumbo get his 1000th dish tonight. Had to get one SJ1+Burns LU in. Managed to still get Tarasenko in there too.

• sizzlebeans

It’s also Paul Martin birthday and he’s playing where he grew up. Didn’t see this before the lock or I would have got him in somewhere.

• thetitanlb

Welp devils look bad today. Oh well

• sizzlebeans

Impossible save by Jones. Right into the back of his sweater

• chdavis1229

Hornquist assist, but not showing up on fanduel… what the hell

• chdavis1229

Nevemind

• mattneverwins

hope bob keeps the shutout

• weaponX

OEL or Fowler in late night? Have Petro as my other D. Getz, Eaves from Ana and Domi from ARZ.

• sizzlebeans

Anyone but OEL. He sucks this year. Not playing very smart. Gologoski is their best d-man this year.

• Mochi22

schmaltz only 0.7% in the forecheck-kinda suprising

• Zieg30

@Mochi22 said...

schmaltz only 0.7% in the forecheck-kinda suprising

He was just called up today. Many probably didn’t know about him, and others (like me) preferred other punt D-men over him.

• Mochi22

yeah just figured $2700 dman listed on pp2 against col woulda garnered a little more interest

• Mochi22

crossing my fingers he gets a blocked shot atleast;)

• Zieg30

@Mochi22 said...

yeah just figured $2700 dman listed on pp2 against col woulda garnered a little more interest

What does PP2 for a D-man on St. Louis actually mean, though? If your name isn’t Parayko or Pietrangelo, you’re not actually getting any real PP time.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Looking like Murray and Bernier both laying eggs tonight ugh :’(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).