• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Calgary ( 155 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( -175 ) at  Buffalo ( 155 ) —- T: -175
    8:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 180 ) at  Dallas ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 135 ) at  Edmonton ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 100 ) at  Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sizzlebeans

@Zieg30 said...

Fading DAL is super ballsy.

I’m playing the hip check. If I lose $20 tonight, I’ll live, haha

• mathewsmarner

edm 1 is an ugly chalk but the chalkiest of the bunch, lucic being high priced on d.k. is probably because of his matchup with fisher and his pp1 co relation and the retaliator me thinks will be max domi. Add to that i think reiley can net one in and add an assist tonight and maybe karlsson can put up at least 2 assists and yes i feel that with the above mentioned roster you will have to punt a g and me thinks it’s pittsburg’s.

• Rodg1111

Ya I got mcdavid in now I’m going to do some more thinking and research possibly move to bo to pair with boeser since I have him in now but do not have draisatl in now and to get him in would have to do some drastic downgrading possibly taking out benn or seguin. Idk this slate is proving to be a more difficult one than most for me

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

None of those, but gun to my head, I go with one of the two Ceci ones? Ceci is by far the safest of the bunch to at least get some points.

If I could go with none of those I would, but I really like my forwards combos! How can I find out which D plays with which forwards at even strength?

• Felixxberg

@ezellmt said...

Fading PIT will not be fun tonight. Think I’m going to pop an Ambien at lock and hopefully wake up when the later games are starting.

Hey congrats for the nice win in Toronto!

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

If I could go with none of those I would, but I really like my forwards combos! How can I find out which D plays with which forwards at even strength?

go to this website http://shiftchart.com/, and toward the top left there is a linemate matrix that will shade who plays with who most. Ceci tends to skate with the Duchene line, while Karlsson skated with the JGP line. I have the entire slate on a spread sheet, if you’re looking for anyone in particular.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

go to this website http://shiftchart.com/, and toward the top left there is a linemate matrix that will shade who plays with who most. Ceci tends to skate with the Duchene line, while Karlsson skated with the JGP line. I have the entire slate on a spread sheet, if you’re looking for anyone in particular.

I’d like to know if Hutton plays with Gagner/Virtanen sometimes. They are my two very low-owned forwards.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I’d like to know if Hutton plays with Gagner/Virtanen sometimes. They are my two very low-owned forwards.

Last game, Hutton skated the most with the twins, then a little bit with the Horvat and Gagner/Virtanen lines, and almost none with the Sutter line. It was closer last game between the Horvat and G/V line than it was the previous game where the G/V line was clearly the 3rd heaviest they skated with. Hutton and Pulliot pair up with the twins most of their time.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

Last game, Hutton skated the most with the twins, then a little bit with the Horvat and Gagner/Virtanen lines, and almost none with the Sutter line. It was closer last game between the Horvat and G/V line than it was the previous game where the G/V line was clearly the 3rd heaviest they skated with. Hutton and Pulliot pair up with the twins most of their time.

Thanks a lot! I had a hard time navigating with my cellphone and I won’t have access to a computer until lock.

• Brenmike922

i may be nuts but one of my 4 L/U’s has a mix of ARI1/2. Hoping for a wide open game against EDM

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

Thanks a lot! I had a hard time navigating with my cellphone and I won’t have access to a computer until lock.

Sorry, I kind of half answered your question. MDZ and Stetcher are the defenders that mostly skate with the forward you like, if you’re looking for their correlating d-men.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

Sorry, I kind of half answered your question. MDZ and Stetcher are the defenders that mostly skate with the forward you like, if you’re looking for their correlating d-men.

Thanks. I can afford Stecher but he has weak peripherals at home so I think I’ll stay with Guhle.

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

Hey congrats for the nice win in Toronto!

Thanks! Was a crazy whirlwind of emotions and happened to work out pretty well in the end. Let’s get some more $ for Team RG tonight!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Pittsburg going nuts already

• Blahaaron

Malkin lmao. Yep. I still say mcjesus gets more points than him.

• richierich

@ezellmt said...

Fading PIT will not be fun tonight. Think I’m going to pop an Ambien at lock and hopefully wake up when the later games are starting.

I’m with ya… I won’t be following that game much. Too stressful. Just going to check in every 30 minutes and hope to see that they’re not going off.

EDIT: Lol… Nevermind. Going off

• TheRyanFlaherty

Lol
    Went with a min price D on DK.
    Ruhwedel was one of the 3 I was picking between…my luck, I don’t pick him…
    I cant believe he scores the first goal. Just have to laugh at this point…

• Blahaaron

Backlund scored the nicest goal you’ll see tonight.

• Blahaaron

NBA gets a win a bonus every time you pick a player who gets the highest score. Why can’t the nhl have that 😣

• Rodg1111

@Blahaaron said...

Malkin lmao. Yep. I still say mcjesus gets more points than him.

Haha ya man I’m hoping so

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Anderson gives up a goal already. Great

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

Anderson gives up a goal already. Great

3 shots and 2 goals.

• mathewsmarner

on the bright side i don’t think morgan reilley is playing as much defence as he is offense
    or if he’s playing at all given the amount of points he’s accrued so far

• Felixxberg

@ezellmt said...

Thanks! Was a crazy whirlwind of emotions and happened to work out pretty well in the end. Let’s get some more $ for Team RG tonight!

Yep that must have been a crazy feeling! Also, the guy who finished 2nd was the one who completely owned a night with a single lineup. He turned $300 into almost $100K if you add that one night to his FHWC winnings!

Let’s win again tonight!

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Chad Johnson looks great so far

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).