• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Calgary ( 155 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    7:35 PM :  Toronto ( -175 ) at  Buffalo ( 155 ) —- T: -175
    8:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 180 ) at  Dallas ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    9:05 PM :  Arizona ( 135 ) at  Edmonton ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 100 ) at  Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Jeez. Raanta isn’t starting. Twitter update came AT 9:00.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

That moment when you get home from work, check lus cause you know you have Buffalo 1 somewhere and you notice it is with Dallas 1 in the breakaway and in the top 90 right now and you look at G and see Anderson. face palm Don’t remember doing that this year, playing a g against a line stack. I remember when I made it this morning, I clicked Bishop but then was like, oh, I can’t use Bishop and Anderson was right there. What a dope.

Not that G crushing it unless Bishop winds up doing well as Talbot already let one in and Anderson is 20%. Bishop is 25% so need him to give up a couple and hope I can still have a potential high finish from just my skaters.

Ugh.

• richierich

Lucic!

I read an article earlier about how he was determined to break his goal-less streak. Decided he was due… and buh-bang.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yountingly said...

That moment when you get home from work, check lus cause you know you have Buffalo 1 somewhere and you notice it is with Dallas 1 in the breakaway and in the top 90 right now and you look at G and see Anderson. face palm Don’t remember doing that this year, playing a g against a line stack. I remember when I made it this morning, I clicked Bishop but then was like, oh, I can’t use Bishop and Anderson was right there. What a dope.

Not that G crushing it unless Bishop winds up doing well as Talbot already let one in and Anderson is 20%. Bishop is 25% so need him to give up a couple and hope I can still have a potential high finish from just my skaters.

Ugh.

Ouch. That’s really frustrating. I did that last week when I didn’t realize I was playing NJ L1 against their opposing goalie, and I noticed it when it was my best lineup at the time.

It’s always possible that you could win with it. Would need a perfect situation. All goalies have to do poorly, for a start.

• Rodg1111

Wtf why is lehkonen in dallas?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Rodg1111 said...

Wtf why is lehkonen in dallas?

If Bishop out for game, that can certainly help me in the breakaway there.as he is 26% owned.

• mathewsmarner

r u mixing up the green shirts or u believe he should have been traded a year ago or so?

• Rodg1111

@yountingly said...

If Bishop out for game, that can certainly help me in the breakaway there.as he is 26% owned.

Ya he got a lower body injury not expected to return. I think I’m gonna just turn the tv off lol. At least someone will be benefiting haha

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@yountingly said...

He’s “questionable” to return. Interestingly, he can still get 5.4 points on DK even if he doesn’t return if Dallas holds onto the lead.

• Rodg1111

@mathewsmarner said...

r u mixing up the green shirts or u believe he should have been traded a year ago or so?

No I’m 100% for sure. Watching nhl network the guys just talked about it. Showed the play bishop got hurt and everything

• someclevername

Ugh, I never play Crosby and I took him & Hornqvist tonight. 3.5 between the two :( Oh well, least Jarry won. I guess lol.

• TheRyanFlaherty

I would have been happy with 1pt in 1 period from Bear…if not for MF’ing stupid Ruhwedel and his 7 points or whatever that I passed on as a straight up minimum salary punt…oh well.

Now I see the Bishop news. That’s killer for all my Yahoo teams…this is becoming a frustrating night…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Have real potential in the $5 if NYI L1 can go off. Just recover some of that magic from the first third of the season, L1!

Changed my second ROG line with NYI L1 to VAN PP1. That with a Markstrom shutout would also be pretty golden.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Real interesting night when the highest owned goalie gives up 5 goals and the second highest owned goalie leaves with an injury during the first INT.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

There’s a train of bought lineups in 2nd place in the $5 contest!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Bishop dead

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Want Barzal to light it up tonight. Silence the Boeser ROY people. Hope Barzal wins it.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Damn it Dallas. Who couldn’t you have scored another goal before letting Ottawa get on the board.

• Felixxberg

Well, everything’s going bad. Bishop hurt after 1 period, Jamie Benn with 0 DK point, Guhle with 1 while other D punts did or are doing good (Ruhwedel, Hamonic, Carrick, Demers, Connauton, Borowiecki, Zaitsev, Beaulieu, Pateryn, Benning all have at least 2 DK points).

• yisman

Beyond frustrated with Lucic. I was using him every time as part of my EDM1 stack and he was consistently bad. At 4500 or below and skating on the top line, I felt I had to include him.

Tonight for no apparent reason, his salary jumped roughly 1k so I left him out, and he finally scores.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Jamie Benn has scored…..half a fantasy point.

• Blahaaron

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

The good thing is that tomorrow’s Forecheck is exactly what we asked for! Might throw in a couple entries in the $20 contest too.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

The good thing is that tomorrow’s Forecheck is exactly what we asked for! Might throw in a couple entries in the $20 contest too.

Not exactly what we want, but close. The top prize is just a bit too low, now. $2,000 or 10% would have been perfect! But beggars can’t be choosers’, I think I have to put in 20 entries just to say “thank you at long last for a decent-sized 20-max”, though that $20 GPP is so tempting.

FD has a $45k $7 GPP going, though it’s super top-heavy with a $10k top prize.

• Rodg1111

It’s funny how everyone’s doing bad… including me. I’m not even looking at my score just refreshing the nhl app to see if any of my guys scored. Vancouver is shut out so far. Benn is shut out. Mcdavid has not outscored Malkin. Had Demers in all day took him out. Bishop is a snowflake…… well for tomorrow I’m imitially liking Winnipeg 3. Boston. Nj1. Tonight just sucked. At least testosterown is out of the money in all my double ups so that helps my mood. Always rooting against that guy hopefully he’s doing bad in gpps too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).