7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -190 ) at  New Jersey ( 165 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 170 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -200 ) —- T: 6½o-40
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 165 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -190 ) —- T: 7u-25
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 165 ) at  Nashville ( -185 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 175 ) at  Dallas ( -210 ) —- T: 6u-25
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Colorado ( -210 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 145 ) at  Arizona ( -165 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    10:35 PM :  Montreal ( -130 ) at  Los Angeles ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Big question is which PIT line to play, the one that went off last game, or L2!

NYI, TB, DAL, and COL, in great places tonight.

• mr_papageorgio

Reposting for those that didn’t already see it, join my freeroll and win Papa G’s money!

https://draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/69903893

Payouts as follows:
    1st: $50
    2nd: $40
    3rd: $30
    4th: $25
    5th: $20
    6th: $15
    7th-8th: $10
    9th-10th: $5

Good luck guys! All payments will be made via paypal.

• PocketsSloppy

Yesterday’s $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results (Contest 1)

krausehouse93 – 51
    PocketsSloppy – 49
    JazzyxJeff – 43.5
    the_sashi – 42.5
    rgreuli – 41.5

Yesterday’s $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 results (Contest 2)

keephustlincuz – 49
    Tratow – 48
    JazzyxJeff – 43.5
    sizzlebeans – 41.5
    Felixxburg – 40.5

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69913560

• PocketsSloppy

Thank you papa for the free roll!

• mr_papageorgio

My Pens homer take tonight is that this is a let down spot for them. Definitely looks like a good spot on paper but they have a tendency to not show up in these spots, especially with a big game coming next (against CBJ on Thursday). I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 4-2 FLA win and may even play some Panthers.

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

Big question is which PIT line to play, the one that went off last game, or L2!

NYI, TB, DAL, and COL, in great places tonight.

Is pit1 now cros gunt and mccann?

• cheezpizza

Gonna be honest, not in love with a lot of these matchups

• Southie777

Phone was on the fritz for a few days, so I haven’t been playing until last night and I haven’t been on the forum. So, I missed the nice win for Papa, congrats! Thanks for the free roll! Man, I have no hot takes on this slate, so far, tough to get a read on it!

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

Is pit1 now cros gunt and mccann?

That is how they practiced yesterday

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 20 Player – Top 5 (Contest 2)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/69915515

I realize that we can create larger contests here on the RG Forum, but I like the fact that having two 20 player contest and entering different lineups or one lineup in both contest help to spread the wealth while allowing everyone to get a chance at entering these contest. Plus, we get the resize option just in case.

If these contest were cheeseburgers, they would be devoured by this forum in a single bite.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@PocketsSloppy said...

If these contest were cheeseburgers, they would be devoured by this forum in a single bite.

I have to reserve my entry when I wake up to enter!

We could try to set up something similar to the Happy Meal (in the PGA forum). They give points according to your ranking in every ($1) forum contest. The difference is that PGA is only once per week. We could do it only on Saturdays or something like that. I think RG gives a T-shirt or something to the person who wins the Happy Meal Cup. We would have to ask a mod.

• keephustlincuz

RIP King Kong Bundy.

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

RIP King Kong Bundy.

I saw that the two families from the show Married with Children were based on King Kong Bundy (Al’s family) and I guess there was another family called the Rhodes, after Dusty Rhodes. Kinda funny.

• TnCowboy

Taking a different approach to try to break out of my cold streak.
    Only went with guys based on last 3, 5 and 10 games that are, or at least appear to be in good spots.
    What I ended up with is a muddled mess that will leave me with one of two results….

• sizzlebeans

Really like that 3 entry $33 contest on DK today. Gorgeous structure, and i only have to beat 3 each of Slewfoot, Testo, loumister, etc line-ups.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Really like that 3 entry $33 contest on DK today. Gorgeous structure, and i only have to beat 3 each of Slewfoot, Testo, loumister, etc line-ups.

I found my way in this too, really hope this tourney structure stays around for a bit!

• tratow

@mr_papageorgio said...

My Pens homer take tonight is that this is a let down spot for them. Definitely looks like a good spot on paper but they have a tendency to not show up in these spots, especially with a big game coming next (against CBJ on Thursday). I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 4-2 FLA win and may even play some Panthers.

I am so torn on this game.. I already had my top 3 teams laid out for now (Mon, Col and of course Pit) and now am conflicted as Pit L1 is where I will most likely end up with them but they do seem to be a “cash game” kind of line where there is upside but they are just normally pretty darn safe.

The other two teams I was looking at are NJ (gross, I know) and AZ L2.. Just wanted to get some ideas out there. Still plenty of day left!

Edit: And then there’s Dallas..

• gairz

No Radulov tonight for the Stars.

Monty: “Radulov’s going to be out. He was late this morning. That’s all I’m going to talk about it.”

Radulov declined to speak to media after skating late with other healthy scratch.

• tratow

Anyone got anything on this kid? VALERI NICHUSHKIN

Looks like he is gonna play L1 in place of Radulov (thanks for the info Gairz) and Hintz? Or is Benn gonna replace Hintz on L1?

• SA16

Whenever you can roster a player with 0 goals on the season it’s crucial that you do so.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m in! 1 x $344 (3 stars of the night double qualifier), 3 x $33, 16 x $20 (I hate the prize structure but $20K is $20K), 1 x $1 (forum contest) and 1 x $0 (Papa’s freeroll).

I have 100% of one duo and 50% of two duos. I mixed them with 8 other duos I like.

Forbort is my punt D of the night.

• Stewart902

Thanks PAPA G 👍

• Felixxberg

@tratow said...

Looks like he is gonna play L1 in place of Radulov (thanks for the info Gairz) and Hintz? Or is Benn gonna replace Hintz on L1?

I’m waiting to see what the beat writers will report. Whoever goes on L1 gets a boost. I have Seguin-Benn for now.

• gairz

@tratow said...

Not sure we’ll know until shortly after 8p (EDT) when they take the ice for warm ups.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).