7:05 PM :  Columbus ( -190 ) at  New Jersey ( 165 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 170 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -200 ) —- T: 6½o-40
    7:35 PM :  Winnipeg ( 165 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -190 ) —- T: 7u-25
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 165 ) at  Nashville ( -185 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 175 ) at  Dallas ( -210 ) —- T: 6u-25
    9:05 PM :  Detroit ( 175 ) at  Colorado ( -210 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    9:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 145 ) at  Arizona ( -165 ) —- T: 5½u-35
    10:35 PM :  Montreal ( -130 ) at  Los Angeles ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mikeybaywatch

@sizzlebeans said...

Really like that 3 entry $33 contest on DK today. Gorgeous structure, and i only have to beat 3 each of Slewfoot, Testo, loumister, etc line-ups.

+1

• yisman

@gairz said...

No Radulov tonight for the Stars.

Monty: “Radulov’s going to be out. He was late this morning. That’s all I’m going to talk about it.”

Radulov declined to speak to media after skating late with other healthy scratch.

the problem is he was in the morning skate, and then Monty said he’s out.

Why would he skate, then? Just confuses everyone. Stars going with 11 forwards and 7 D. We know the morning skate lines but that changes now, so….

Will Benn get back with Seguin now?

This should’ve been Zucc’s first game against the Rangers but of course he broke his arm…

@seanshapiro
    5m5 minutes ago
    More
    Since 2015 the Stars have also benched Tyler Seguin, Cody Eakin, Erik Cole, and John Klingberg for being late or missing meetings. This is the first player scratched for missing a meeting under Montgomery.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

I’m in!

Great…another shark to beat. LOL

My only hope will look like this

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@SA16 said...

Whenever you can roster a player with 0 goals on the season it’s crucial that you do so.

I guess he’s due! He really has a terrible season. He barely has 1 SOG per game.

If you want guys with 0 goal, you’ll find a lot of them in the Devils’ lineup!

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

Great…another shark to beat. My only hope will look like this

Don’t you like the Sharks?

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

Don’t you like the Sharks?

The hockey team, yes

DFS sharks, I do not dislike them, they are just harder to beat.

It was meant as a compliment to you, BTW

• Felixxberg

I really want Seguin and Benn to start playing together again because I’ll sneakily put them in my FHWC lineup if they do!

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

The hockey team, yes

DFS sharks, I do not dislike them, they are just harder to beat

I was going for a little pun!

The contest in winnable. With my super tight core, I could take 1-2-3 or the last 3 spots!

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I’m in! 1 x $344 (3 stars of the night double qualifier), 3 x $33, 16 x $20 (I hate the prize structure but $20K is $20K), 1 x $1 (forum contest) and 1 x $0 (Papa’s freeroll).

I have 100% of one duo and 50% of two duos. I mixed them with 8 other duos I like.

Forbort is my punt D of the night.

At least it’s not Mete again! Did you decide to finally get off that horse!?

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

I really want Seguin and Benn to start playing together again because I’ll sneakily put them in my FHWC lineup if they do!

Dallas has been rough to play without them together.

• Felixxberg

COL1 back together. I’m adding two lineups, so not 100% on a duo anymore!

• hautalak

Think I’m jumping in on Bobby Lou and FLA. Like PIT letdown spot too. Pho what do you think?

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

At least it’s not Mete again! Did you decide to finally get off that horse!?

I did! Forbort played 27 minutes last game. He could snatch a random assist.

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

I did! Forbort played 27 minutes last game. He could snatch a random assist.

I like those minutes, but be careful as at least as of early this morning it was possible Martinez was returning to the lineup tonight. That would significantly eat into his minutes.

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

Think I’m jumping in on Bobby Lou and FLA. Like PIT letdown spot too. Pho what do you think?

I got plenty of FLA but no Bobby Lou. In my opinion PIT is always on the verge of a letdown, especially at home when playing inferior competition. I’m thinking a 4-3 game or something in that neighborhood with both teams scoring 3+. Shoot, I better make a game stack lineup. We’l call it the Birdman game stack – FLA-PIT

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

I like those minutes, but be careful as at least as of early this morning it was possible Martinez was returning to the lineup tonight. That would significantly eat into his minutes.

I might global swap him to Demers, too. I have a slow day at work and will rework everything anyway. I’ll probably end up with 50 lineups.

• yisman

Mike Green out at least a week.

• sizzlebeans

@PhoFever said...

We’l call it the Birdman game stack – FLA-PIT

• mr_papageorgio

Last time Phil Kessel scored a goal was 1/30 at home against TB, a game that I attended in person. I’m also going to the Pens game tonight. Might have to jump on the Kessel plays well in front of Papa G narrative! I said earlier that I don’t love the Pens tonight but I do think they score a few.

• sizzlebeans

@mr_papageorgio said...

Last time Phil Kessel scored a goal was 1/30 at home against TB, a game that I attended in person. I’m also going to the Pens game tonight. Might have to jump on the Kessel plays well in front of Papa G narrative! I said earlier that I don’t love the Pens tonight but I do think they score a few.

If you could please convince him to score a goal tonight, that would be swell.

• mr_papageorgio

@sizzlebeans said...

If you could please convince him to score a goal tonight, that would be swell.

I’ll plant a hot dog in the back of the net. That should get us a hat trick from Phil. Also planning to personally thank Sid and Guentz for winning me the $5k the other night lol

• mr_papageorgio

How do people feel about Leddy tonight? Super cheap on DK but has done absolutely nothing this year. Going against the AHL Senators though so if ever he was going to find the scoresheet it would be tonight.

• Felixxberg

We’re on the same page for tonight Papageorgio! I had 100% Malkin-Kessel but that’s exaggerated so I’m adding lineups without them. Still, I do like them! I also have a lot of Leddy for the reasons you mentioned.

• mattspot10

Thanks for the free roll papa!

• PocketsSloppy

FLA just lost to OTT. So FLA will beat PIT, right?

Sure, the NYI will beat the crap out of OTT. Why, OTT doesn’t stand a chance, right?

Is there light at the end of my tunnel vision?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.